Interesting Salam my dear brothers and sisters <3

Temoor Ul-Hassan

Assalam alaikam my beloved brothers and sisters, Alhamdoellah that i have Found this site :D inshallah it will benefit me.
I'm 19 and i was born muslim alhamdoellah, my parents are from Pakistan. When i was little, i always spended time with my grandfather and he used to recite quran and i loved it :). And i also wanted to pray and recite quran, i was only 6 so it was only jibberish xd.But i always knew there was a God, i felt really close to him. My grandfather then a year later died, i was very sad :( inshallah he will be in Janna. When my parents divorced i became very frustated with life, i hang around with the wrong kids, did bad things( not gonna say what because exposing your sins isn't good :p), was doing bad at school. I was thinking about running away from home, commiting suïcide, i felt like God had left me. But about a year ago alhoemdoellah i met some good friends and i had a new islamic teacher, and i learn so much about Islam and i started praying again, and sometime i cry so much for my sins and because i love Allah. I can keep writing about my life, but i don't wonna let you read a book xd
But I really love you all for the sake of Allah, The One and Only. May Allah forgive our sins and helps us in this life and in the hereafter :)

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam brother.

Alhamdulillah, Allah swt has guided you back to the straight path. Those dark days are behind you now. With His Mercy may you meet with your grandfather in Jannah.

Welcome to TTI, may we all benefit from sharing our knowledge, and use it to become better muslims, in shaa Allah

Temoor Ul-Hassan

wa alaikum asalaam brother.

Alhamdulillah, Allah swt has guided you back to the straight path. Those dark days are behind you now. With His Mercy may you meet with your grandfather in Jannah.

Welcome to TTI, may we all benefit from sharing our knowledge, and use it to become better muslims, in shaa Allah

Jazak allah khair Brother, thanks for the kind reply :)
This made me smile, May Allah grant us all Jana and safeguard us from Hellfire

Platina.-

The best richness, is the richness of the soul.
Walaaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum Bro!

May Allah make your stay here beneficial for you as well as us. May the time that you spend here for the sake of Allah is counted as your good deeds. Ameen.

Temoor Ul-Hassan

Walaaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum Bro!

May Allah make your stay here beneficial for you as well as us. May the time that you spend here for the sake of Allah is counted as your good deeds. Ameen.

Jazak Allah khair lieve zuster :)
Ik ben blij dat deze site ontdekt heb :) Alhamdoellah
Veel beter dan facebook :p
Inshallah leren we allemaal veel bij, Moge Allah ons Paradijs schenken en ons beschermen tegen het helvuur

Platina.-

Jazak Allah khair lieve zuster :)
Ik ben blij dat deze site ontdekt heb :) Alhamdoellah
Veel beter dan facebook :p
Inshallah leren we allemaal veel bij, Moge Allah ons Paradijs schenken en ons beschermen tegen het helvuur

You're Welcome!
Ik ook echt een leuke site, veel culturen hier haha
Zeker!
In Shaa Allah! Améén

Platina.-

Salam zuster :)
Ja zelfs moslims van Japan ;o
En hoe gaat het asabhi ? xd
En vertel wat meer over jezelf ( als je wilt) :p

Wasalaam Bro,
Klopt heel de wereld gewoon!
Haha alhamdulilah! and you?
Wat moet ik vertellen? :D
Nou ik spreek veel talen en ik heet Kaoutar, Ik hou van koken, fotograferen etc. : P

Temoor Ul-Hassan

Wasalaam Bro,
Klopt heel de wereld gewoon!
Haha alhamdulilah! and you?
Wat moet ik vertellen? :D
Nou ik spreek veel talen en ik heet Kaoutar, Ik hou van koken, fotograferen etc. : P

Hehe Alhamoellah ook goed :)
Ik ken nog Marrokaanse woordjes maar die zeg ik hier beter niet astaghfirullah :p
Mashallah mooie naam, ik ken ook een meisje die zo noemt, en ze zit in mijn klas en we lachen altijd om domme dingen xd
En hoe oud ben je ? Ga je nog naar school ? ^^

Islam Turk

what is the title of the book of your life?
Assalam alaikam my beloved brothers and sisters, Alhamdoellah that i have Found this site :D inshallah it will benefit me.
I'm 19 and i was born muslim alhamdoellah, my parents are from Pakistan. When i was little, i always spended time with my grandfather and he used to recite quran and i loved it :). And i also wanted to pray and recite quran, i was only 6 so it was only jibberish xd.But i always knew there was a God, i felt really close to him. My grandfather then a year later died, i was very sad :( inshallah he will be in Janna. When my parents divorced i became very frustated with life, i hang around with the wrong kids, did bad things( not gonna say what because exposing your sins isn't good :p), was doing bad at school. I was thinking about running away from home, commiting suïcide, i felt like God had left me. But about a year ago alhoemdoellah i met some good friends and i had a new islamic teacher, and i learn so much about Islam and i started praying again, and sometime i cry so much for my sins and because i love Allah. I can keep writing about my life, but i don't wonna let you read a book xd
But I really love you all for the sake of Allah, The One and Only. May Allah forgive our sins and helps us in this life and in the hereafter :)
what is the title of your life book?

Platina.-

Hehe Alhamoellah ook goed :)
Ik ken nog Marrokaanse woordjes maar die zeg ik hier beter niet astaghfirullah :p
Mashallah mooie naam, ik ken ook een meisje die zo noemt, en ze zit in mijn klas en we lachen altijd om domme dingen xd
En hoe oud ben je ? Ga je nog naar school ? ^^

Mooi!
haha goede of slechte? :p
haha, Dankjewel!
Ja ik ga nog naar school Middelbare school jij?

Temoor Ul-Hassan

Mooi!
haha goede of slechte? :p
haha, Dankjewel!
Ja ik ga nog naar school Middelbare school jij?
Haha bijna allemaal slechte xd
Ik zit ook in middelbaar :D mijn 6de jaar, boekhouden-informatica
Success met je examens, bid voor mij, ik heb het nodig en ik wil dat mijn moeder eens trots is op mij :)
Wat volg jij op school? :p