salam salam

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Hello there
I hope ur well.
If you want to see the true picture of Islam and what's it all about, to clear your misconception, then click the link below and please watch the video to the end.
Thanks for you time and paitence

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15457

A duty of a Muslim is to convey the message not to convert.
The conversion only happens between that person and God (Allah). So if a person is destined to be a Muslim then nothing can stop him/her. If they are not then they will never accept it.
'For he whom Allah has appointed no light for him there is no light.'

dianne

Sis,
I hope u have a time to read all the post from our brother & sister,They just want to help u since u asks a question.

dianne

[It s the same thing for us as muslim, we respect your religion but we don t agree with your beleif and we don t understand yours two. (just think twice about thrinity) and you will find that none can understand it.

PS: I have one cousin marreid to a "christian" women, he don t mind a lot about islam. Everyone do what he want with his life. in islam everyone is responsible for his action the day of the judgement. But when you come to this website, it s our duty to tell you what is written in books and what is the thrut.

Salam brother,
Its true of what u said.i agree with u.May Allah swt bless u.

Wassalam

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Walikumasalam sista Dianne.
Where u talkin to me? If u where I am a sista not a brother. Oh u edited ur post now, that means u realise I was a sista. Right?

yasmineSwe

Hello!!

abou haytam;98440 (just think twice about thrinity) and you will find that none can understand it. [/QUOTE said:
I have thought many times, actually I have had 20 years to think about the Trinity and I am one of many many fortunate ones to understand it :)

dont know, maybe I am just destined, like its my faith never really to understand fully other religions than my own. I respect it but I dont agree and dont understand.

the respect you get in north africa is the teaching of our prophet mohamed (saw)

You should be! But to be honest, I have visited other muslim countries and in North Africa I was respected and treated the best, I dont think its only the religion but also the culture that comes with that, or what do u think?

Thanks for being so nice and "Understanding", its really appreciated.

yasmineSwe

A duty of a Muslim is to convey the message not to convert.
The conversion only happens between that person and God (Allah). So if a person is destined to be a Muslim then nothing can stop him/her. If they are not then they will never accept it.
'For he whom Allah has appointed no light for him there is no light.'

Well said, this is to be honest the fist thing I really agree with in Islam. Thank you for that, it really hlps me :)

whitecat

hello sister yasmin
y don't u share ur worries and concern with ur expected husband and than come across with better decision:hijabi: :hijabi:
wish u best of luck
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

Well said, this is to be honest the fist thing I really agree with in Islam. Thank you for that, it really hlps me :)

yoko33

islam is peace.

Hi, I am living in Sweden. I believe Allah(God) will give the true about Islam and help you to understand more about Islam.I hope you happy with your marry.
God bless you

Salam sister. If i am not mistaken you posted another thread that the guy was from Algeria and you were from london. Now i see another thread from you with a similar question but you are now from sweden?????? I am very confused

Ok, Im a Lutheran Christian, not interested in converting to Islam or anything. Imengaged to an Algerian man and he is very religious. He proposed to me already after 3 months together and now he wants to marry me in september. I love him but Im just interested if there is a possibility to do some kind of Christian wedding COMBINED with a muslim one? And how a life is married as a Christian non converter with a muslim (do you have to convert, what happens with the kids etc...). Im just very curious and I need to get all my questions answered before I take this any further really.
Might sound stupid in your eyes but I grew up in a very closed up village in Sweden and I now live in London.
Many thanks for any kind of advise.
THIS WAS YOUR LAST QUESTION????????????

yasmineSwe

Salam sister. If i am not mistaken you posted another thread that the guy was from Algeria and you were from london. Now i see another thread from you with a similar question but you are now from sweden?????? I am very confused

hehe yes my fiance is from Algeria and I am ORIGINALLY from Sweden but I moved to London last year :) And yes... this thread was just meant to... Introduce myself basically but I guess it just confiniued as a discussoin ;)

Veiled_Knight

did you read the links I posted, if you have time it would be very nice of you if you could comment them because yes... I dont want my soon to be husband (Im doubting though I must say...:() to think of me that way.
I went to the website n read the articles about women n i dont c any problem. Is there something specifically thats bothering u about it, plz tell me so.:)
If ur worried that u think u have to convert u dont. A muslim man can marry a non-muslim women its permitted n the children will chose for themsleves what religion they want to follow that is that they had time to study both.

Ps: ur welcome, n if this helps u ur welcome again..:SMILY206: