salam to all,new member

assalamoalaikum warehmatullah wa barakatuh!
i am a Pakistani,living in canada..well this is the first time i have ever use this kind of website..i mean i dont know much about the forums..threads..etc..so i m little confused :shymuslima1:..inshAllah i shall learn the things soon..well the website is very nice..i have downloaded some recitation and saw some interviews of the convetrs..very motivating mashAllah!!
:tti_sister:i pray to Allah that may He guides all of us through the Straight path and makes us practicing muslims..ameen
looking forward for your guidence..aoa

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
Welcome to TTI sis
enjoy your stay
I am a pakistani too and living in canada....
take care
walikum salam

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: dear sister!

Welcome to TTI :D
Oh and ukhtii dont worri if you are confused about anything.. TTI was my 1st forum too :D just click about here and there... and you'll work wonders inshaAllah :D And ofcourse you can always ask :)

a warm welcome once again! :D
Wassalaam

..DuA..

Welcome to the TTI family dear sister =)
insha'Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here, and if you got any questions about forum - then please do ask ;)
we look forward to your posts insha'Allaah =)

May Allah make your life easier and lead you to the right path

* ameen *​

zainali

assalamualikum
welcome sister to this really awesome site , inshallah u and we all can benefit from it ameen

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
wsalam welcome sister n enjoy the stay ..... no problem sister u'll learn by the time ....may Allah make things easy for you ameen
:) wsalam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu ALaikum dear sister:D and WELCOME:D
lo0o0ool, it's ok:D dont worry about it:D see, TTI was my first forum too....I gurentee that you'll get USED to it inshaAllah:D just CLICK here and there like sister MUSLIMAH16 said:D:D:D
well, welcome to our BIG family dear BEHNA;)
Allah hafiz now and always!!!!:D