Salam to all

Miss.R

As salamu alaikum brothers and sisters,

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

My name is Rania.I am a born muslim..n hence this was the reason i took my faith for granted...
by Allah's grace i stumbled upon this site n found it very useful i use to follow it weekly but never registerd here as a member....slowly i started geting more interest in islam n read more n more material related to islam...i found out my mistake..i had not realised the gift Allah (swt) gave me by making me a muslim..

then after a month or soo i registered here...i must tell this forum is amazing it helps me a lot in understanding islam , solving my doubts, learning n correcting my arabic prononciation and i am also very happy n 2 see the islamic videos.....

jazakallanh

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

:ma: :jumpclap:

Welcome to the website!:jumpclap:

:wasalam: :muslim_child:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
:salam2: Miss. R,

I also realised the great gift of being born into a Muslim family last few years.

I just thought about it ... imagine if I were born into a kufr family! I'm lucky because the straight path has been set out for me since birth.

Anyways, enough about me, in your introduction thread :p

Hope you like the articles and resources on this website.

:wasalam:

T

TearfulEyes

Sister Rania, welcome to the family of Islam here in TurnToIslam. I hope you will benefit from the postings and materials available here.

We all wish the site Moderators and poeple who provide assistance, great deed in the day of judgement.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Masha'Allah sister, it's so good to hear this, keep it up, and praise be to Allah (swt) for opening your heart to understand this gift from Him.

Wassalaam.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
wa Alaykum Assalam

wellcome sister to ur second Home..All us here one family..

learn each other..complete each other..

feel free in asking any Question..

and we waitting ur posts..

<wasalam>

Miss.R

Jazakallah every one fr such a warm welcome....
this really feels like a second home fr me..............