SALAM TO ALL

MaiNabil

:salam2:

this is Mai and i am from Egypt , and i am muslima Alhamdulilah , i am i teacher and i love to draw cartoon and like to learn lang and love to helping pp as much as i can , i try to improve my islam and try to be really a good muslima , :tti_sister: ,

i like sport and reading ,traval ,islamyat , fun ,

i guess that's it

Salam to All and Good Luck inshallah

:wasalam:

MaiNabil

Salam ALeykum Wr Wb

:salam2:

this is Mai and i am from Egypt , and i am muslima Alhamdulilah , i am i teacher and i love to draw cartoon and like to learn lang and love to helping pp as much as i can , i try to improve my islam and try to be really a good muslima , :tti_sister: ,

about my islam ,

i try to save quran and i do fast every 13.14.15 every month and Man, Thu Day just to open Door to be near of Allah And help me untill i meet Him inshallah,

my hob

i like sport and reading ,traval ,islamyat , fun ,

Salam to All and Good Luck inshallah ,

:wasalam:

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
welcome

:salam2: sister mashallah welcome to our TTI family, we are more than happy to have you here as our muslim sister. This very good website, hope you benefit it inshallah

MaiNabil

:salam2: sister mashallah welcome to our TTI family, we are more than happy to have you here as our muslim sister. This very good website, hope you benefit it inshallah

:hijabi:thanks form much Sis and i do like this site i dont know much about it but it look nice and helpifull ,thanks again for ur Mass and hope inshallah u and ur family are in good healthy ,

Salam to u Sis:blackhijab:

fada_all

salam alikom

welcome dear sister here hope u will enjoy ur stay with us in TTI family..
no one is perfect except allah swt .And so we r all here so as to improve our iman insha allah..by working hand in hand...

fi aman allah

waslam alikom
ur sis from morocco

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Welcome dear sister Mai, I am from Egypt and I am a teacher as well. It is a pleasure to have you here in TTI big family.

Hope you enjoy and benefit from staying with us insha Allah. :)

Your sister,

Amany

MaiNabil

thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss to u Allllllllllllllll ANd i am realllllllllllly happy to be here and is reallllllly great site make feel like i am not alone in these word

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,