Salam

Zaarah

Asslamu alaykum..

My name's Zara and I've just joined this site after stumbling across it while looking for an answer to a question about Islam.

I'm a Muslim revert, mashallah and am from England.

I look forward to meeting with sisters and discussing many different areas of Islam, inshallah.

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Dear sister Zara,

Welcome to this beautiful community. And i am verry happy for you that you have found islam as your faith and as a way of life..macha'Allah. May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) guide you on your path and give you the knowledge that you need and more insha'Allah...ameen.
I'm also a muslim revert. I became a muslima in 2001 and i live in the Netherlands. I hope to learn lots from and about you insha'Allah. Till next time. Take care.

Your sister in Islam, Aicha
Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

salehya

Asalamu alycom my sister in islam !
first of all , i'm so so glad for your reverting to islam and i ask Allah to bestow you the senerty as well as the forgivness from him .
secondely , i wanna welcome you in this great website , hopefully you could find more n more about islam , about Quran , about the prophet Muhammed ( salla allahu alyhi wa salam ) and i'm very optimestic in further of the future of the islam in all the world n particularly in England n europe !
may Allah accept you to be with the companions of the prophet Muhammed ( pbuh) in the Janna ( paradise ) inshalla taala !
your brother in islam Saleh from palestine !
do'nt forget palestine from your supplication ( du'a ) please !
asalamu alaycom !

Zaarah

Wassalam alaykum,

Thank you for all of your kind words.

Salehya, I'm honoured to meet someone from Palestine..it's a place close to my heart and one of the reasons I began looking into Islam in the first place! Perhaps we can talk more in the future, inshallah.

Salam

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
Assalam u Alaikum Sister!

Welcome to the TTI community! May Allah guide you and May He exalt you to a high place, Ameen! We all are your Brothers and Sisters in faith here.Feel free to ask any questions.MashAllah, everyone here is so cooperative and honest.It's always inspiring to meet revert Muslims.

Salam !

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

Welcome to TTI sister. I hope you will find many beneficial articles and discussions here as you too will share your precious knowledge with us, inshaAllah.

Ma'assalaam

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

brother4ever

Walekumassalam Warahamatullahey Wabarakatohu
Sister Zahara
First of all I am very very very very very very very very very very very very very very happy I am unable to explain my happiness even I dont have words about happiness for your reverting to islam and I will prey that ALLAH will accept all ur wishes & forgive all your sins & make you perfect muslima.

After that I would like to warm welcome you from the bottom of my heart, I am sure that you will learns & share lot's of good thing & enjoy here.

If you need my help sister I am alwaya ready.

ALLAH HAFIZ
Ur Brother

tchikou

congratulations sister

May Allah bless you and guide you and keep you always on the right path sister...
Indee you have made a wise decision,but this is only one step on the back's home road..I mean towards heaven,you'll have to be patient sister,you'll face a lot of hardships,but don't be afraid,you wona't be alone,just be patient,and be sure that after hardships will always come ease and rewards....
You know life time is so short,please be patient sister,and you'll have to look for knowledge,because the worst enemy is ignorance....
May Allah bless you sister....
I hope you're guided,and don't forget to always seek help and blessings from Allah...
May Allah inlight your way,and fill your breast with assurance and faith...
salam alaikum

korgan

Slave of Rahman
ASSALAMUN ALEYKUM

wellcome tti zara.
may ask u two questions?

1)were u a muslim or new convert?

2) if u are new convert
zara is ur new name?

thanx

salamun alaykum

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Alsalam Alakum

Welcome to TTI and most imortantly welcome to this beautiful religion known as Islam.

It is nice to have u join our community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah.

If u have any questions or concerns feel free to ask we are all here to help and learn from one another.

Take care,

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
assalamu caleikum sister,

alhamdoulilah, Praise be to Allah, i'm glad to hear abt your conversion mashallah!!

welcome tothe family

take care

:hearts:

wassalam

hqudrat

sallam

sallam sister Zaarah,
nice to have you in the forum.
May Allah make islam easy for you to practise ameen.
ma assalam

Zaarah

ASSALAMUN ALEYKUM

wellcome tti zara.
may ask u two questions?

1)were u a muslim or new convert?

2) if u are new convert
zara is ur new name?

thanx

salamun alaykum

Asalamu alakum,

I'm a revert..I reverted in August/September last year. (I say August/September because I don't actually remember the date it was around that time, though).

Zara's my new name, I changed it through deed poll back in February.

Wasalam

And thank you all for your kind welcomes..its a wonderful place and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

mahmoud2010

Asslamu alaykum..

My name's Zara and I've just joined this site after stumbling across it while looking for an answer to a question about Islam.

I'm a Muslim revert, mashallah and am from England.

I look forward to meeting with sisters and discussing many different areas of Islam, inshallah.

I wish God to reward good:tti_sister: