salam

marwah

Assalam alaykoum,

I am happy to join the forum, I had seen the videos on youtube a long time ago, and followed it up to see if there was any new ones...

I am a revert, originally French, and currently living in London, UK.

I cannot really think about anything else to say but if you have any questions, please do ask... :shymuslima1:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the family sis,:ma: you have embraced Islam and come on to the right path.:shake:

:wasalam:

Zaarah

Wasalamu alaykum!

Welcome..

I also joined the site really recently from a link to something else. It's an amazing place and full of really friendly brothers and sisters.

Have fun!

Salam

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
wa'alaikum salam sister,

I am soooo glad you decided to post your salam in english as opposed to french. As a product of the american school system, I have to say my french is....tres terrible? is that correct? or should I say tres mal...lol,
welcome to TTI.

justoneofmillion

wa'alaikum salam sister,

I am soooo glad you decided to post your salam in english as opposed to french. As a product of the american school system, I have to say my french is....tres terrible? is that correct? or should I say tres mal...lol,
welcome to TTI.
assalamu aleikum ,mon francais n`est PAS terrible:brother:)

wassalam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
:salam2:
i´m new here.....
this site is very great:ma:
:wasalam: bro´s and sis

Welcome our German Sister. I am very happy to know about one more revert.

How about sending an introductory thread in the forum? Please introduce how you came to Islam and how do you feel about it.

Wasslaam,
VE