Salam

Amira D

Hi ever1. Am new here and i already love this site! I can really feel the brotherhood here. anyways, may Allah keep u all safe!

bye;)

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Asalaamu Alaikum - Welcome to the TTI.com community, Sister Amira!

InshaAllah you will find the resources available on this website beneficial on your quest deeper into the beauty and truth of Islam, and your brothers and sisters on the forum here tolerant and helpful in dealing with your questions.

Please feel free and welcome to participate, and make use of the blessings Allah has willed this website to contain. Again welcome to the online international Islamic community - you are among family, here. =) Take care

Asalaamu Alaikum,
Brother Ahmed

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
:salam2: sister
:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: to tti.oh u belong to denmark???thats great.i was there in summers to visit my family.n i will b there in december INSHA ALLAH permanently.i often used to thinck that is there any member from denmark on tti.so here u r.so make ur self at home.n feel free to ask.:SMILY206: again.
waslam

Amira D

Thanks ever1. I do feel at home:) The only thing is am not very good at computers, so if i send more than one of the same message, plz bear with me hehe