Salamalaikum

Nm_17

Salaam
I was born a Muslim but sadly to sayy i hardly ever used to act like one. I hardly used to pray salaat and very rarely recited the Quran. But recently my cousin sister was over and she told me alot of about Islam and i felt so priveleged to have it as my religion that i wanted to know more and strived to be the best Muslimah i can be.
I am still trying and it is a daily struggle but Inshallah its worth it :)
This site is amazing and a great help so thank you to everyone on heree :D x

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam my sister ..welcome to islam/this site..may allah keep u happy always...and u know what sister, when u become true muslim..then allah loves u a lot..:)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Welcome to our family..:)
May you enjoy your stay here, with an Islamic atmosphere..:tti_sister:

Try your best to be a good Muslimah, dear sister..:hijabi:

MAY ALLAH AZZAWAJAL ALWAYS HELP YOU..

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts::hearts:

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu. welcome to the site sister. may Allah easen up your task for you.

make use of various articles in the islamic article section in sha Allah.

include all of us in your dua'.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

it always brings me joy to see sisters...YOUNG sisters coming back to the deen!! as I read this thread, I smiled from ear to ear with great joy.....
I do not know the reason.... maybe because your journeys reflect my own in some level.
may you enjoy your stay here.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI Sister Nm_17

Salaam
I was born a Muslim but sadly to sayy i hardly ever used to act like one. I hardly used to pray salaat and very rarely recited the Quran. But recently my cousin sister was over and she told me alot of about Islam and i felt so priveleged to have it as my religion that i wanted to know more and strived to be the best Muslimah i can be.
I am still trying and it is a daily struggle but Inshallah its worth it :)
This site is amazing and a great help so thank you to everyone on heree :D x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI Sister Nm_17

~May Allah swt guide and help you~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

icadams

Wa alaykum us-Salaam sister and welcome to TTI. I am sure that you will enjoy it here and learn a great deal.

Nm_17

Jazakallah for all the welcomes and i am sure i will enjoy my stay very much :)

Thank you for the support, its helps me to keep believing

auss20

Assalamu Alaikum sister,

Have a nice day with Allah bless to you and your family, we all very happy you are joining with this family activities.

Maasalam.