Salat with Quran

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
SHeikh Bin Baz(rahimullah) is one of the greatest scholers of our time so his answered is enough said.Why do u need our opinion? No one should give their own opinion because that wouldn't led to a good direction if you know what I mean. People will start giving their own fatwas, etc. Something we should stay away from! If you want an opinion- get sources from Quran, Sunnah, Hadiths, and scholars not people on this board.

100% agree

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
[yt]KPVMy21oq7k[/yt]

I just want to know if it's haraam to read Quran during Salat. Actually I know you can't because I read it in Taleem Ul Haq, but I want to know what everyone thinks.

Salafi Athari (Youtube) said:
Answered by Imaam Ibn Baaz: There is no harm in that. Dhakwan, the freed slave of 'Aa.ishah, used to lead them in prayer during Ramadhaan reading from a copy of the Qur.aan. Al-Bukhaaree recorded that in his Saheeh with a definitively-stated discontinuous chain. This is the opinion of a large number of scholars.

So I just want to hear what everyone thinks about this.

may be in nafal prayers?

And that fatwa which you quote was:There is no harm in reading from a copy of the Qur.aan during the Tahajjud prayer

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
[yt]KPVMy21oq7k[/yt]

I just want to know if it's haraam to read Quran during Salat. Actually I know you can't because I read it in Taleem Ul Haq, but I want to know what everyone thinks.

why do you want our opinions bro. Sheikh Bin Baaz has answered . We are not parallel to him:SMILY303:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^Cause I don't know who Sheik Baaz is, wether he's a good Alim or not (brother :D), so I needed help on this one.

And Yes, I know that post said Nafl salat, but people also do it for Fardh Salat too, so I wanted some background information.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
^Cause I don't know who Sheik Baaz is, wether he's a good Alim or not (brother :D), so I needed help on this one.

And Yes, I know that post said Nafl salat, but people also do it for Fardh Salat too, so I wanted some background information.

Sheikh Baaz is a former mufti of Arabia . great alim . He is super popular and im very surprised you dont know him:hearts:

MuslimaSeattle

asalamu alikum warahmutullahi wa barakatu

[yt]KPVMy21oq7k[/yt]

SHeikh Bin Baz(rahimullah) is one of the greatest scholers of our time so his answered is enough said.Why do u need our opinion? No one should give their own opinion because that wouldn't led to a good direction if you know what I mean. People will start giving their own fatwas, etc. Something we should stay away from! If you want an opinion- get sources from Quran, Sunnah, Hadiths, and scholars not people on this board.