Saudi Arabia and the Khilafate.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
How can one claim the khilafate. What needs to take place?
Can I just claim khilafate right now in my room? Or is there process..
Thats question number one.

The saudi government (kings etc) have control over the hijaz, which America has control over, which Israel has ultimate control over. Thats why they share interests and dance together in videos.

I heard from a shiekh that you need to claim khilafate in the hijaz , not just anywhere.

So I asked an arab guy who probably would have known more then me on the King of Saudi. and his posse.
I asked him, "What are the views of the King, on the khilafate issue? Do you think if me and a group of muslims some scholars decided to go to the kaabaah, and after salaah proclaim the khilafate for this scholar, what would happen?"
He replied by telling me that I and my entourage would be sent to prison for life. The reason for that is because if there is a khilafate then that would strip the King from his rights, and no one wants to lose their kingdom.

In a sense from a mushreeks perspective it makes sense. You want dunya, you want this life and don't care about the muslims, why give up your Gold and power?

Now if this is the case, then there is litterrally no way to establish the khilafate. NO way what so ever, unless we overthrow the government of saudi arabia which is not easy. They have every country in the west ready to serve them for any purpose like that.

All in all, has anything I have said been wrong? And ALSO if true, then why doesn't anyone talk about this? I mean maybe they do but I don't hear it.
How come the grand mofti's of Saudi arabia don't all just proclaim this and say we need to do something. Sure they might be jailed but we can sit here and pretend like it's not going on when it is..
Why didn't ibn baz do this? Or did he?

Ahsen

Khilafat means a lot of responsibilities and seriously i will feel ashamed if my khalifa was the present king of K.S.A.I better hide my face.

I know these are harsh words and a muslim must repect the khalifa,but even a khalifa is a human and he is not immune from islamic law.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum

Can I just claim khilafate right now in my room? Or is there process..

You might want to try a mic and stand on your roof, else no one will hear you..

All in all, has anything I have said been wrong?
Erm ..

And ALSO if true, then why doesn't anyone talk about this? I mean maybe they do but I don't hear it.
Plenty of people harp on about the Khilafah when they've no right to do so.

How come the grand mofti's of Saudi arabia don't all just proclaim this and say we need to do something. Sure they might be jailed but we can sit here and pretend like it's not going on when it is..
Why didn't ibn baz do this? Or did he?

Your outlook is way too simplistic .. are you saying the 'Ulemaa should just land themselves in prisons? Then what, may I ask?

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Assalamu'alaykum

You might want to try a mic and stand on your roof, else no one will hear you..

Erm ..

Plenty of people harp on about the Khilafah when they've no right to do so.

Your outlook is way too simplistic .. are you saying the 'Ulemaa should just land themselves in prisons? Then what, may I ask?

Don't take things so litteral brother.
Im trying to get someone who has any speck of knowledge on this subject to share their views if possible.

The khilafate has been dismantled, why is it taking so long to be re estbalished.
What is preventing us? We haven't found the right leader?
I know were playing around with this one but it sure needs to be looked at if we want to be intellegent.
Lets say I had all the qualities to be the leader of the affairs of the Ummah.
What process do I need to take to establish myself as the Khilafate. Must I been in the hijaz? And if I claim to be the khilafate won't I be extinguished by the Saudi regime... Which is anti khilafate?

And when I mentioned the Ulama part, in my mind I feel like if albani/uthaymeen/baz
specifically baz said something truthfully like khilafate and we can't have it beacsue of the sauds , it would have put him to jail but maybe jail would have woke up the Ummah. This is my view..

Like nelson mandela even went to jail for 27 years of having iman of democracy, would be nice to see a TOP shiekh stand up and die for what he believes in to wake up the Ummah.
My opinion but dont want to change the subject please khilafate only

Al-Indunisiy

Im trying to get someone who has any speck of knowledge on this subject to share their views if possible.

The khilafate has been dismantled, why is it taking so long to be re estbalished.
I know were playing around with this one but it sure needs to be looked at if we want to be intellegent.
What process do I need to take to establish myself as the Khilafate. Must I been in the hijaz? And if I claim to be the khilafate won't I be extinguished by the Saudi regime... Which is anti khilafate?

And when I mentioned the Ulama part, in my mind I feel like if albani/uthaymeen/baz
specifically baz said something truthfully like khilafate and we can't have it beacsue of the sauds , it would have put him to jail but maybe jail would have woke up the Ummah. This is my view..

Like nelson mandela even went to jail for 27 years of having iman of democracy, would be nice to see a TOP shiekh stand up and die for what he believes in to wake up the Ummah.

Because uniting and managing an empire the size of the Maghreb, The Middle East, Central Asian region(excluding Tibet and Mongolia), South East Asia(excluding Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, and Singapore) and some South Asian and Balkan states is pretty hard. Not to mention the problems, aspirations and needs of the local populace, plus the non-muslim citizens. Unless you prefer a heavily decentralized federal empire(maybe).

For example: It would be hard for Indonesia and Bosnia, because of their non-muslim citizens, their respective cultures and their political style. I think like in any other places around the world, Indonesian non-muslims are somewhat anxious about Shariah.

dna1987

Muslim Guy

:D Yeah, brother al-fajr, just relax, okay?

Ok anyways, I think this is an interesting question. Am looking forward to the replies.

Assalam alaikum.

Ibn Uthaymin

Assalmu alykum

I though Al Fajr was a boy too. Shes a girl. Honestly.

Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah
As you know, there are a number of ahaadeeth concerning how Muslims are to deal
with the Muslim rulers, including the sinful and oppressive rulers.
How would you respond to the one who claims that these ahaadeeth are concerning
the khaleefah of the Muslims, not the various leaders, kings, or prime ministers of
today?

Baarakallaahu-feek.

The Answer:
Wa'alaykum as-Salaam wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh
This Shubuha (misconception) that the Ahaadeeth of obedience to the Rulers are
restricted to the general Khaleefah (greater Imaam) is, al-hamdulillah, already
answered by the scholars of Islaam. Here are some of their statements:

1- Sh. Al-Islam Ibn Taymeyah (rahimahullaah) said:

"The sunnah is that the Muslims have one Imaam and the rest are his deputies.
Suppose, however, the Ummah abandoned this due to a sin from some part of it
and incapacity from the rest or for a reason other than that and which led to
having number of Imaams, then it is binding upon each Imaam to establish the
Hudood (prescribed punishments) and fulfill the rights (of people)." [Majmoo' al-
Fataawaa, 35/175-176].

2- Imaam Ash-Shawkaani (rahimahullaah) said:

"In Principle, all Muslims should have one Imaam. However, after the spread of
Islam and the expansion of its territories and their remoteness, it is known that in
each region there became a ruler or Imaam and so with the rest of the regions,
none of them having authority to command and forbid in the other regions...
So the presence of various (multiple) Imaams and Rulers is of no harm, and it is
binding to obey each one of them after giving him the bay'ah (pledge of
allegiance) in the region in which his commands and prohibitions are executed
therein. And similarly in the case of the one in charge of another region.
And it is not obligatory upon the people of the other regions to obey him, nor to be
under his governorship due to the remoteness of the regions..."
Then he said: "You should know this, since it is fitting to the Sharee'ah
Foundations, and in full agreement to what is indicated by the evidences. And turn
down what is being said in opposition to this, since the difference between the
condition of the early Islamic wilaayah (administrative governship) and its state
nowadays is clearer than the sun during the day." [Imaam Ash-Shawkaani in As-
Sayelul Jarraar, 4/512].

3- Sh. Imaam Muhammad bin 'Abdil Wahaab (rahimahullaah) said:

"The Imaams from each Madh-hab are unanimous that whoever overtakes a
country or countries (seizes power) is entitled to assume the same rulership as
the Imaam in ALL affairs. Were it not so, the affairs of this worldly life would not
be upright. And for a long time, since before the time of Imaam Ahmad
(rahimahullaah) and until our time, people were not in agreement upon one
Imaam, and they have no account of a scholar stating that the validity of (the
applicability) of any of the rulings (of sharee'ah) is conditional upon the presence
of the Greater Imaam." [In Ad-Durar As-Saniyyah, 7/239].

4- Al-'Allaamah (esteemed scholar) As-San'aani (rahimahullaah) said in his
explanation of the hadeeth of Abu Hurairah (radiya Allaahu 'anhu), raised to the
Prophet :) salllaallaahu 'aleihi was-sallam):

"One who defected from obedience (to the Amir) and separated from the main
body of the Muslims - if he died in that state - would die the death of one
belonging to the days of Jahiliyya (i. e. would not die as a Muslim). [Saheeh Muslim,
Book 20, # 4555, English Translation] that the "obedience" is the obedience to the Khaleefah upon whom there is agreement, and it seems that what is intended is the khaleefah on any region from the regions, since people were not on agreement on a single khaleefah over the entire Islamic lands since the Abbasid Rule. Rather each region became independent under a ruler running its affairs. And if we carry the hadeeth to apply only to one khaleefah upon whom the Muslims are unanimous then its (thehadeeth) benefit would be diminished.

And that the saying (in the hadeeth) "and separated from the main body of the
Muslims," means: separated from the Jamaa'ah who agreed upon an Imaam
under whom their body and affairs are organized, their world is united, and their
protection from their enemy is achieved."

So, it becomes clear that negating the validity of governership on separate Muslim
states leads to evil in the sense that its sets the stage for rebellion against the rulers,
and this is forbidden in Islaam even if the ruler is an oppressor as this constitutes the
creed of ahl-us-Sunnah.

And Allaah Knows Best.

May Allaah, the Most High, guide me, you, and all Muslims to abide by the way of
the Salaf and make us from those who relate the unclear matters to the clear so that
they reach that which is clear and pleasing to Allaah.
Was-Salaam

- Dr Saleh As Saleh

And another posted by Kashmiri bro. I think its relevant to this:

Imaam Ibnul Qayyim (rahimahullaah) talked about what people think is the fitnah of "our times", i.e. meaning his own times, but this applies just as well to the contemporary fitnah of our own times. About the ways of Allaah (I) in this creation vis-a-vis the rulers and the ruled, he said :

"And contemplate Allaah's (I) Wisdom when He made people of authority, making them a reflection of the ruled. It is as if the deeds of the ruled appear in the form and deeds of their rulers :

if the ruled are upright, then their rulers will be upright

if the ruled incline away from uprightness, then their rulers will do the same to them

if the ruled transgress and oppress, then their rulers will do the same to them

if there appears deception and plotting from the ruled, then it will be the same from their rulers

if the ruled take away the rights of the people and become miser as to the rights of others, then their rulers will do the same to them and deprive them of their rights

if the ruled take away from the oppressed /weak among them that which they deserve not to take in their transactions with them, then their rulers will do that towards the ruled's wealth and take what they deserve not, and impose on the ruled taxes and assignments

and whenever the ruled take from the oppressed and weak unjustly, then their rulers will do the same to them and take it by force

so the actions of the ruled appear in the actions of the rulers and it is not in the Divine Wisdom that Allaah (I) assigns authority over the wicked and evils ones, EXCEPT to the ones who are of their own kind

Since the first generation was of the best generation and of the most righteous, ... so were their leaders righteous

It is not befitting Allaah's Wisdaom that in "our times" (Ibnul Qayyim's times) that those assigned to authority over us be the like of Muaawiya and 'Umar bin 'Abdul 'Aziz, not to mention Abu Bakr and 'Umar. The leaders of those before us were in accordance with their own conditions and ranks. Our leaders are in accordance with our own condition and rank. In both cases, this is entailed by the Wisdom of Allaah (I)."

Such is the conclusion of Imaam Ibnul Qayyim (rahimahullah) concerning his times, i.e. the 8th century A.H., so what do you think about our own times?

The Wisdom of Allaah (I) pertains to His Attributes. He puts things in accordance with His Hikmah and puts them in their proper places with what fits. The Wisdom of Allaah (I) has a noble and most perfect objective.

As for those who hasten in making these roads for "deliverance" and see getting rid of the rulers as the solution to their problems, they confuse symptoms and disease.

The rulers are seen as being the causes when in reality they are only the symptoms. The true illness is within the ruled. Therefore, all endeavors towards finding a solution should focus on the ruled themselves.

The deeds of the ruled are reflected in the deeds of the people having authority over them. When the people are not ready and are away from the deen of Allaah, who would you expect them to deserve as rulers?

I know you dont intend to speak ill of Shaykh Ibn Baaz, but remember that there are planty out there who not only speak ill of him, but declare him to be a disbeliever.

Be careful.

The less knowledge you have, the more arguments you engage in.

The more knowledge you have, the less arguments you engage in.

The more you know, the more you know of your limits

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister...come on now...why go into the childish behavior. The brother made an honest mistake. I do it all the time.

Once upon a time a great man of Islam said nothing will change and no victory granted until each man releases his sins.

We place an enormous burden on Saudi Arabia. We ask them to lead us, indirectly.
We have a leader. We have a path. We just need good Muslims to follow the path.
If each man humbles himself to the next we could be united and strong. We are caught in the ego of life and wanting power. We have immature men who are in place of strong men.

We need to go back to the grassroots. We need to help each other city street by city street. We need to hand out lunches. We need to visit the sick and the elderly. We need to fill our masjids, daily.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Assalaam walaikum,

We need to go back to the grassroots. We need to help each other city street by city street. We need to hand out lunches. We need to visit the sick and the elderly. We need to fill our masjids, daily.
:wasalam:

I know this is so interesting. But how can we start doing this? Just a handful of people will not make a difference. What we need is something more united - and its strange but no one in the masjid or the general muslim public wants to participate in these kind of ideas. So how can one person do anything? Is there any way to unite a few that are in each city with each other??

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Good....we just do our best. One person at a time. Start with a couple of brothers in a masjid. Make a sandwich, put a drink and a fruit..make 50 bags each jumma and ask others to give them to the eldery. Ask the iman to speak a few words..gently..in the kuthba. People do not pay attention before or after.

Our sisters are not doing a thing. Yes, sisters, we are the laziest group of women I have ever met. What the churches do for the community puts us to shame. We live in our communities and it is time to give back...this is saddaqa. I have spoken about this before.

As I have written before..and I will keep writing as long as one candle is burning there is light. Be the first candle and do not give up..sabr and salat.

I notice on Friday nights there are many of us who stay home...we can get together and make things..to help others.

But, it seems waiting for the perfect man to show up and lead us is useless. We can have imperfect human beings do little things to help our communities. We just need to spend more time at the masjid as the core of our soical life.

Open the doors to the masjid and say" Come on in..let us celebrate...it takes just two slices of bread to make a sandwich. Put some peanut butter and jelly..put it in a baggie..freeze it for a rainy day..and you are good to go.

abu'muhammad

Assalaamu alaykum,

There are islaamic ways to address the rulers if the people under them feel oppressed or the ruler is not ruling according to the qur’aan and sunnah. The general rule as Islaam say in regards is not warding off the evil with even bigger evil. The fatwa below discuss it. please have a look at it. I understand my limitation of the subject and so quoting scholars and so with that we can have proper outlook, inshaAllaah.
ps - with that not implying anything about saudi kingdom but quoting as in acoordance to situation

Is it permissible to rebel against the ruler?

There are people who think that because some of the rulers commit acts of kufr and sin, we are obliged to rebel against them and attempt to change things even if that results in harming the Muslims in that country, at a time when there are many problems in the Muslim world. What is your opinion?
Praise be to Allaah.

The basic comprehensive principle of sharee’ah is that it is not permitted to remove an evil by means of a greater evil; evil must be warded off by that which will remove it or reduce it. Warding off evil by means of a greater evil is not permitted according to the scholarly consensus (ijmaa’) of the Muslims. If this group which wants to get rid of this ruler who is openly committing kufr is able to do so, and can bring in a good and righteous leader without that leading to greater trouble for the Muslims or a greater evil than the evil of this ruler, then that is OK. But if rebellion would result in greater trouble and lead to chaos, oppression and the assassination of people who do not deserve to be assassinated, and other forms of major evil, then that is not permitted. Rather it is essential to be patient and to hear and obey in matters of good, and to offer sincere advice to the authorities, and to pray that they may be guided to good, and to strive to reduce evil and increase good. This is the correct way which should be followed, because that is in the general interests of the Muslims, and because it will reduce evil and increase good, and because this will keep the peace and protect the Muslims from a greater evil.

Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Maqaalaat Mutanawwi’ah li Samaahat al-Shaykh al-‘Allaamah ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him), vol. 8, p. 202
The fatwa below explains how the evil can be be removed consistently out of the society.

Can denouncing evil only be done with the permission of the ruler?

Is it a condition for changing evil with one’s hand that one has the permission of the ruler?

Praise be to Allaah.

Denouncing or changing evil comes in stages, as stated in the hadeeth in which the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever among you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand [by taking action]; if he cannot, then with his tongue [by speaking out]; and if he cannot, then with his heart [by hating it and feeling that it is wrong]…” This is general and applies both to the one who is seeking to remove the evil and the one who is being denounced; it does not apply to one and not to the other. But it is essential to pay attention to circumstances: if seeking to remove an evil will lead to an even greater evil, then it is not permissible under any circumstances to denounce the one who is doing it, whether he is a ruler or a subject. But if it is known that the evil will be reduced and good will result from that if it is denounced, then it must be done regardless of whether the one who is being denounced is a ruler or otherwise, because this is what is implied by the hadeeth of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). But it is not permissible to limit the meaning of the words of Allaah or the words of His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) without any sound evidence for doing so.

Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah al-Ghunaymaan

abu'muhammad

This one explains in what regards the people should obey the rulers and in what they shouldn’t and how they are eligible to be upon the kufr as understood by shaykh Uthaymeen.

Is it obligatory to obey a ruler who does not rule according to the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him)?

Praise be to Allaah.

The ruler who does not rule according to the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger should be obeyed in matters that do not involve disobedience towards Allaah and His Messenger, and it is not obligatory to fight him because of that; rather it is not permissible to do so unless he reaches the level of kufr, in which case it becomes obligatory to oppose him and he has no right to be obeyed by the Muslims.
Ruling according to anything other than that which is in the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger reaches the level of kufr when two conditions are met:

1. When he knows the ruling of Allaah and His Messenger; if he is unaware of it, then he does not commit kufr by going against it.

2. When what makes him rule by something other than that which Allaah has revealed is the belief that it is a ruling that is not suitable for our time and that something else is more suitable than it and more beneficial for people.

If these two conditions are met, then ruling by something other than that which Allaah has revealed constitutes kufr which puts a person beyond the pale of Islam, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And whosoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the Kaafiroon (i.e. disbelievers)” [al-Maa’idah 5:44]. The authority of the ruler becomes invalid and he has no right to be obeyed by the people; it becomes obligatory to fight him and remove him from power.

But if he rules by something other than that which Allaah has revealed whilst believing that ruling by that – i.e. that which Allaah has revealed -- is what is obligatory, and that it is more suitable for the people, but he goes against it because of some whims and desires on his part or because he wants to wrong the people under his rule, then he is not a kaafir; rather he is a faasiq (evildoer) or a zaalim (wrongdoer). His authority remains, and obeying him in matters that do not involve disobedience to Allaah and His Messenger is obligatory, and it is not permissible to fight him or remove him from power by force or to rebel against him, because the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) forbade rebelling against rulers unless we see blatant kufr for which we have proof from Allaah. End quote.
Majmoo’ Fataawa Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (2/118)
Allaah knows the best.

salapuddin35

What process do I need to take to establish myself as the Khilafate.
Must I been in the hijaz? And if I claim to be the khilafate won't I be extinguished by the Saudi regime... Which is anti khilafate?

looks to me your leaning towards rebellion forget it. it will only create disunity among muslims most probably other muslim groups will vie for power and then civil war.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
looks to me your leaning towards rebellion forget it. it will only create disunity among muslims most probably other muslim groups will vie for power and then civil war.

Leaning towards rebellion ? I'm just trying to fill in the blanks.
Seems like no one really has too much knowledge on the subject.

I think there was a hadis that said, "If you have nothing good to say, it's better not to say anything"

Anyways maybe you can google it brother.

salapuddin35

khilafate or the caliphate boils down to greed and power and disagreement and another division in islam just like the old days when some group of muslims insist that ali was the rightful caliphate and his descendants and then came civil war.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Penut butter and jelly sandwiches.

That is what is wrong with us. We want someone to tell us what to do. We are asking/begging for the leadership.

We are the only ones I know that do not help the neighborhood. We do not give except in zakat.

We do not have food banks, we do not visit the sick in our community, we do not do the little things individually that make up a community.

We have no unity because individually we are petty.

We can't even extend salaams at the masjid. We have very racist elements within our world.

We are part of a caste sytem. We won't touch those beneath us.

We need to humble ourselves. Where are the volunteers to work with the sick, why do we have to have non-Muslims be the first to provide supplies to Gaza?

We blame a political institution when the blame is on us.

Everyone here has an opinion.

Yes, peanut butter and jelly.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Assalaam walaikum,

Penut butter and jelly sandwiches.

That is what is wrong with us. We want someone to tell us what to do. We are asking/begging for the leadership.

We are the only ones I know that do not help the neighborhood. We do not give except in zakat.

We do not have food banks, we do not visit the sick in our community, we do not do the little things individually that make up a community.

We have no unity because individually we are petty.

We can't even extend salaams at the masjid. We have very racist elements within our world.

We are part of a caste sytem. We won't touch those beneath us.

We need to humble ourselves. Where are the volunteers to work with the sick, why do we have to have non-Muslims be the first to provide supplies to Gaza?

We blame a political institution when the blame is on us.

Everyone here has an opinion.

Yes, peanut butter and jelly.

:salam2:

Aapa ji Great post after a long time :lol: , a bitter truth and still people are talking about khilafa. khilafa is wild goose chase.it wont work now and then.so stop dreaming about khilafa.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Aapa ji Great post after a long time :lol: , a bitter truth and still people are talking about khilafa. khilafa is wild goose chase.it wont work now and then.so stop dreaming about khilafa.

Khilafa does not only mean wanting to rule the world and subjugate everyone to us. That is what U.S.A and Israel is doing. The true meaning of Khilafa is representing Allah's laws here in this world. It means the establishment of Islam. I agree with sister Aapa on the fact that actions say more than just spoken words. If we really desire Khilafa, we should spread the word of Islam. We should remind our brothers and sisters (who are Muslim but ignorant of practicing) that they have a duty to fulfill. We should help the poor and needy. We should establish a community of Muslims.

I was just reading this article http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73712

A whole village becoming Muslim at once is really amazing, SubhanAllah. This is a live example how proper was taken at proper places and by the Grace of Allah, makes huge changes. But in no way do i support the kingdom of the kings of Saudi Arabia.

Brother korai, as Muslims we are supposed to dream of the khilafa. If we can't see it establish in our lifetime, at least we can die dreaming that one day there won't be a single space on earth where there will be any shirk. One day there will be pure submission to Allah.

Khilafa is just not that easy as we think. Aggression can not establish Islam alone, first we need love and kindness. We need balance out between how we react to and treat different problems we are faced with. True Khilafa will only be achieved through the Sunnah of the Prophet :saw:. We can not adopt the extreme views of that we will not need any kind of aggression neither of that aggression is the only way. The true and absolute example is in how the Prophet :saw: established Islam and true Khilafa. We should all read the Prophet :saw: seerah and understand how he established Islam. I am saying this as a reminder to myself as well, as the shaytan always makes me forget to study on such an important subject.

Again I want to repeat, Khilafa is more than what you may think. Its not like monarchy or an empire that the world leaders want to globally set. But it is the establishment of true submission to Allah. A true environment, where the Muslims will be assisted with a purely Islamic environment. All men and women will maintain their hijab. There will be no place of serving alcohol, etc. There will be no haram form of entertainment available. These things will cut ways for the shaytan to deceive the Ummah. There will be fair distribution of Zakaah. Everyone will have to pray and go to the mosque. People will be able to expect full justice from the state. Just and proper actions will be taken as different crimes to discourage its spread. Thieves, rapists, adulterers will think 1000 times before committing crimes.

May Allah Guide us all and Grant us the Blessing of the True Khilafa.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother what you are describing is not an environment of liberation. A pious Muslim can live in the middle of the duyna and co-exist. The Love and Fear of Allah subhana talla has to be so great nothing can prevent a person from total submission.

Until the Day of Judgment we will have something to entice us. That is the role of Shytan. We have to overcome our temptations. We have to strive. You can put a glass of the most exquisite Rothschild wine before me and I will not touch it. Place gold bullions worth ten million dollars and I will avert my eyes. Give me a slice of bread and let me share it with my neighbor.
The Khaliafate starts with the individual heart.