Saudi prince 'received arms cash'

Status
Not open for further replies.

justoneofmillion

assalam,well brother i saw this yesterday on the news who knows? Saudi Arabia however is one of the countries that spends the most for it`s military arsenal(but the military pesonel is very little....)and may be to much as it suffers a great deficit ! and some are even saying that it was the one country to finance pakistans nuclear programm in the 80`s and signed a pact with pakistan that it should be proitected in the case of any foreign attack because it signed that stupid NPT so it has to relie either on augmenting the kuffars military presence in the land of rassouloullah saw in the next years or build or buy it`s own nuclear bomb as the hostility towards the rulers is augementing deteriorating the relationship with their kuffar"allies"..for obvious reasons.... am fearful for that dear country to all the muslims of the world...... politics is a dirty and complicated buisness may allah swt give courage to our brothers over there..because i know a lot of them have the guts they are just opressed and missmanaged.........i won`t speak further as it is not allowed if you want i can pm you a link that shows that things are going really bad for some issues there.but i know you have lived there and that you would probably know better..............no comment we just have to swallow our anger down and pray that Allah swt gives us sabar:salah:

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

I agree with you brother justoneofmillion. I have read a book called ''Ibn Saud'' in English by a Lebanese writer who used to work for the ''Al-Saud''... I encourage people to read it. Really shocking, why Palestine was occupied?, Why Saudi is the second highest spender in military arsenal in the world?
Those living in the Gulf you are unlikely to find this book..(banned)...

May Allah help our brothers......

True say,politics is a dirty business, its for that we cant explain many things in depth, because i dont want to get nicked mate!!!..lol

Wassalam alykom....

:salam2: They all are like this. these so called prince drink alcohol do things. I dont know how they became kings.

:salam2: Dear brother alkathri. My aunt was a doc in saudi arabia. When these prince used to come for treatment. there food would come covered. And when it was opened in the room there were alcohol bottles .The new generation is very different. Maybe you are a saudi feeling bad. I feel all the saudi rules apply to the poor saudi. If these so called kings behaved themselves i have no problems. Stop wasting money on palaces. The cleaning of these palaces cost more then the entire education system spening in saudi arabia. Beside there responsibility being the head becomes much more as a king or prince. Cause they will be asked for every penny they spend and why in Akhira. But i guess they think hey mecca is close by. do your sins and then go every year and ask for forgiveness.lolllll

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2: Dear brother alkathri. My aunt was a doc in saudi arabia. When these prince used to come for treatment. there food would come covered. And when it was opened in the room there were alcohol bottles .The new generation is very different. Maybe you are a saudi feeling bad. I feel all the saudi rules apply to the poor saudi

i heard it from my friend too while they were watching a soccer match but i didnt believe him...
And if u said it...it might be true...

Status
Not open for further replies.