Saudi women taking small steps for change

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

I saw this and I couldn't watch any longer all those Fasiq women breaking their hijab. May Allah save the Ummah from that. Crazy actually and outrageous.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
And all those Fasiq men listening to music while they are riding their motorcycles, one with a non-mahram woman (the BBC lady) wrapping her arms around him. I wonder if his wife knew that another lady would be riding on his motorcycle with him. Painful double standards.

Assalam alaikum.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Astagfirullah. It is really unbelivable and more as non Muslims may use this against Muslims.I did not liked the title of video.

May Allah guide us all to the right path. Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

arzafar

And all those Fasiq men listening to music while they are riding their motorcycles, one with a non-mahram woman (the BBC lady) wrapping her arms around him. I wonder if his wife knew that another lady would be riding on his motorcycle with him. Painful double standards.

Assalam alaikum.

exactly!

men 'measuring' women sizes??? how pathetic and unislaamic is that! Even in pakistan this ridiculous thing happens but fortunately there are many female tailors too.

and why dont women have their own identity? what about widows and women who dont have any male guardians? what if the male guardian doesnt give them their rights?

finally, beard is obligatory too yet 95% of men in saudia dont have one. where is the islaamic police; why is there no lashing? Clearly, they are abusing islaam, defaming it and making it look like anti woman. id like some scholarly opinions on this issue.

Having said that i disagree with the democracy and protests part because it is unislaamic. Besides as the documentary shows, the vast majority dont want to change. The people have to change their attitude first!