Savoir un peu plus....

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:salam2: mes chers freres et soeurs,

J'aimerai en savoir un peu plus sur vous inshallah, si ca vous gene pas...
jvai commencer par moi

j'ai ** ans, etudiante en droit, biology et literature, and alhamdoulilah je suis heureuse d'etre une vraie musulmane...

:wasalam:

ShaheedU

Extinct
Have you ever tried google translation? i recently tested it out, its absolutely rubbish!

Anyways, im 17 too, doing a-levels in college, i hate the german language, it sounds nasty. And i love the french one.

Anyways libin, how was ur results of ur january exams? happy?

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
alhamdoulilah, i got my results last thrusday!!! i was soo stressed but it was okay, however some of my teachers were like putting even more stress on us; giving the results at the end of the lesson

Okay, here go my results; obviously, i got an A in french, i got a B in law (which is amazing lool), and i got a C in literrature, i didn't take any exams in biology!!! I wasn't sure if i wanted to re-take the literrature one in june , but i don't think i will, because i still have 2 exams to take in literature....... and maybe cos i'm not bothered any more!!!

What about you? Ihope you did well inshallah
By the way this is the french section!!!!

SisterL.

never tried the google translation!!

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:girl3: :girl3: i'm really upset not!!!!!!!!!
....i'll explain myself......................!!!!!!!!
today, my teacher just told me that a was ONE mark away from getting an A in law!!!!! now i just got that horrible feeling! grrrrrrrr
never mind i think i just post this on the ecucation section...

Sasssalam caleikum a tous

ShaheedU

Extinct
alhamdoulilah, i got my results last thrusday!!! i was soo stressed but it was okay, however some of my teachers were like putting even more stress on us; giving the results at the end of the lesson

Okay, here go my results; obviously, i got an A in french, i got a B in law (which is amazing lool), and i got a C in literrature, i didn't take any exams in biology!!! I wasn't sure if i wanted to re-take the literrature one in june , but i don't think i will, because i still have 2 exams to take in literature....... and maybe cos i'm not bothered any more!!!

What about you? Ihope you did well inshallah
By the way this is the french section!!!!

SisterL.

never tried the google translation!!

Wa alaikumassalam,

Yeh i know this is the french section, but i can barely understand french let alone write it!

Well done on ur results.
Mine was not too bad, ive done 16 exams so far over the nearly 2 years, so itd take too long to tell u about them and its not too interesting to be honest.

About law, its all about UMS so i wouldnt worry too much about it unless you were expecting an A overall, which im suspecting you were.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:salam2:

well, i was predicted a B possibly an A, but i'm over it; Allah knows best what
better for me and this idea reassures me alhamdoulilah!!
Really for Uni then??? have you applied already???
Wish you good luck in your studies inshallah; do you know what you want to do later as a job???

SisterL.

how do you do if you want to quote something, i can never do it

ShaheedU

Extinct
:salam2:

well, i was predicted a B possibly an A, but i'm over it; Allah knows best what
better for me and this idea reassures me alhamdoulilah!!
Really for Uni then??? have you applied already???
Wish you good luck in your studies inshallah; do you know what you want to do later as a job???

SisterL.

how do you do if you want to quote something, i can never do it

So many questions!!!Well theres 3, three more than id like to answer.
And the answer to all of them is i dont know! Allaah knows best. But i have applied.
I dont really want to go uni, but my parents want me to go. im tired of education. But you'll do great inshaAllaah.

Quoting: You just click the 'quote' button of the post you wanted to quote. And the one in the middle is if you wanted to quote more than one post i think.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
How can someone possibly be tired of education?????????:SMILY149:
Nah, i'm joking but still re-think abt it, you never know.....
Good luck anyway