Say it from your heart!

Hiba_Islam

Bsimillahi Arahmani Arahim " Say! O Allah, Owner of Sovereignty, You give Sovereignty to whom You will, and You take sovereignty from whom You will: You exalt whom You will, and You bring low whom You will: In Your hands is all Good. Truly You have Power over alll things. You cause the night to pass into the day, and You cause the day to pass into the night. You bring the living out of the dead, and You bring the dead out of the living; and You give sustenance to whom You will, without measure." Sadaqa Laho Ladim, Surah Al'Imran (3):26-27.

:tti_sister:

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters,

I read through the words of Allah (SWT) and I spend hours thinking about his wisdom and mercy on human kind. One of the ideas that always make me wonder is that Qabil killed Habil (sons of Adam) because they loved the same woman who is their sister. Allah (SWT) could have easily created other women for both, but I think that it is an ayah to show that we all come from one man. Even Hawah was created from Adam's left side rip. All I want to say is that when in Islam we say Brother and Sister we should truly mean it because we are indeed one family.

Hope I made sense,

Wasalamu Alaikum

newusman

Muslim
Love for the sake of Allah

Salam, the following saying of Rasool Allah (saw) will inshAllah clear your concept,

It has been related by Al-Miqdaam bin Ma’di Karib that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "If any of you loves his brother then he should inform him" (Tirmidhi, Hadeeth Hasan Sahih) Also, Anas ibn Maalik related: "I was sitting with the Prophet when a man came passing by, and he said, ‘Oh Prophet of Allaah, indeed I love this man (in a brotherly way)’; so he (the Prophet ) said, ‘Have you informed him of this?’; so the man said, ‘No.’; so the Prophet said, ‘Get up and go tell him.’; so he got up and went to him and said, ‘Oh so-and-so, by Allaah, indeed I love you for the sake of Allaah’; so he said, ‘May the One for whom you have loved me, love you (in return)." (related by Imam Ahmad and Abu Daawood and it is hadeeth sahih.)

justoneofmillion

ASSALAMU ALEIKUM

:( :mad: :( :mad: .....................:SMILY346:...... :)....... :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap
:

wassalam

SINDBAD vitamine C episode