Saying "sadaq Allaahul-'Adtheem" after finishing reading the Qur'ân

Discussion in 'Islamic Discussion' started by alkathiri, Jun 3, 2007.

1. safaa_marwa

safaa_marwa Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0
    Asalam alaikum

jazakallah khair.
  2. kalamazoo
    Fine

kalamazoo 'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}

Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0
    asalaam aleykum.

if i may ask

what should we say then ?
  3. Ershad

Ershad Junior Member

Student
    Ratings Received:
    +28 / 0
    Walaikkum Assalam wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

I would advice you as I have been adviced by the scholars, through authentic means, to stick to the likes of the kibaar al-`Ulemaa like Albaanee, Ibn `Uthaymeen, Saleh al-Fawzaan, Ibn Baaz and other than them... stick to seeking knowledge and make du`aa to Allaah to guide you and all the muslims to the straight path.

Do not stick to what people "say" for example some western Shaykhs would beautify stuff for you. I am not saying all of them are wrong. But, some of their affairs and problems in aqeedah were exposed later which makes me very hesitant towards all of them.

So stick to the `ulemaa- the likes of Ibn Baaz, Al-Albaanee, Ibn `Uthaymeen etc. and from those who are alive- `Abdul-Rahmaan al-Barraak, `Abdul `Azeez al-Raajihi, `Abdul Muhsin al-`Abbaad, Saleh al-Fawzaan, Saleh al-Luhaydaan, Muhammad Mukhtaar al-Shanqeeti and others who have valid tazkiyah and recommendation from the senior 'ulemaa who I have quoted before. Shaykh Albaanee, Shaykh bin-baaz, Shaykh Uthaymeen and Shaykh Al-Fawzaan - these senior 'Ulema are exemplary and have written, discussed about almost all the issues that any muslim would need to know and most of their works have been translated to English and other languages. (You will find most of their fatwa here - http://www.alifta.org/default.aspx and there are individual english sites translating their work) For. example, the way you should do salah - http://www.alifta.org/Fatawa/fatawaDetails.aspx?View=Page&PageID=1709&PageNo=1&BookID=14. and you will find their fatwa relating to many situations that might arise in Salah - http://www.alifta.org/Fatawa/FatawaChapters.aspx?View=Tree&NodeID=1069&PageNo=1&BookID=8. This also has your doubt regarding intention.

Yes, something very simple can be a bidah because something that the Sahaaba didn't do cannot reward us even if we have good intentions in doing that. Not only that, a person might follow you - your children, your friends etc. So something simple might lead to a big fitnah.

May Allah Guide us all in the straight path and give us victory.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. finding light
    In-Love

finding light Ya Rab! Forgive me..

Ratings Received:
    +21 / 0

JazakAllah khair Brother,
    It is a lot of info to go through but I will keep these link to read through.
    Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help.
    Allah bless you :)
  5. Ershad

Ershad Junior Member

Student
    Ratings Received:
    +28 / 0
    Ameen. Baarakallahu feeki. Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Beware of newly-invented matters (in religion), for every newly-invented matter is a Bid‘ah, and every Bid‘ah is a Dalalah (deviation from the right)