SCAREDD OF JINN!!!! HELP NEEDED FAST!!!!

islam_best

Assalaaa,alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

She dreamt she is going to meet a Jinn????? May i know who interpreted the dream for her or did she do it herself? How can anybody just meet a jinn like that.I heard that people call jinns for help to do thier work,but i really dont get it?Forgive me sister, i really find this strange ..........

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarkathuu.

Ibrahim_nur

:salam2:

Hope you are doing well. Let me tell you something about fear so you can let your freind know. When you fear something, you only attract whatever you fear even more, and this is absolutely true with Jinn. The more someone fears a jinn/s, the more the Jinns will bother and try to scare that person, and eventually will be a part of that person's life. None deserves to be feared except Allah. Tell your freind to fear Allah, put your trust in Allah and to simply say A'udobillahi Minashaydani Rajiim. Also listen to and recite entire sura Baqrah, there's many hadiths about the great benefits of this sura and the Quran in general, and also Ayatul Kursi in particular.

InshaAllah if she trully puts her trust in Allah, then all of her fear and worry will disappear, very soon. Hope the best for you and your freind.

Salam

oh and one last thing; tell her to keep wudu all the time as much as she can.

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++:salah:

Lovely Muslima

Assalamu Alaikum sister,

God wanted the world of the jinn and the world of mankind, they must be separate.
Therefore not entitled to any of us to ignore the will of God.
God has threatened violators humiliating torment, he said in the Holy Qur'an:

One day will He gather them all together, (and say): "O ye assembly of Jinns! Much (toll) did ye take of men." Their friends amongst men will say: "Our Lord! we made profit from each other: but (alas!) we reached our term - which thou didst appoint for us." He will say: "The Fire be your dwelling-place: you will dwell therein for ever, except as Allah willeth." for thy Lord is full of wisdom and knowledge.
Surah 6: AL-ANAAM (CATTLE, LIVESTOCK) verse: 128

I invite you not to be afraid, you have the weapons to repel any harm, namely, the remembrance of Allah

Wa salem, your sister