SCAREDD OF JINN!!!! HELP NEEDED FAST!!!!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
That is Correct...... But no need to go for cemetry...... you could do it in your room in the dark and you should be alone....and i think not 40 times... 40 days cont....... everyday one time for fortydays cont...... with surah yaseen.... But i did not try these things buddy........... Pls dont do this and dont even think about to practise .............. this is danger as marifa knowledge.......... Pls Pls Pls dont .........

ya allah! for a moment i was shocked....
i also heard that we will see jinns at that time, and they will try to make us scared..but if we get scared and leave that circle..then we are gone. but i dont know whether its true or not.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
ya allah! for a moment i was shocked....
i also heard that we will see jinns at that time, and they will try to make us scared..but if we get scared and leave that circle..then we are gone. but i dont know whether its true or not.
Most of the people says yes........ but i asked that from my freind and he was shocked and told that is wrong... but he was shocked...... there are some people who scared and gone mad..... now they are like MAJNOON..... Pls it is danger my dear Sis Pls Pls

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Most of the people says yes........ but i asked that from my freind and he was shocked and told that is wrong... but he was shocked...... there are some people who scared and gone mad..... now they are like MAJNOON..... Pls it is danger my dear Sis Pls Pls

no,no i wont do that...just wanted to know...do you believe in this, they say that there are some boards in which they write from A to z, and numbers 1 to 0, and in the middle they write yes or no...
we played this very before at our friends place..
and it made us so damn scared..
i could not believe it, but they placed a candle and on a candle they put a glass,and we all put our fingers on that glass...
and we got so scared..what ever we asked it replied..
and my friends mother asked that ' in whose home will you come to night'..and it said 'our home, upstairs'..
we got so scared it said it will come at 3 am.
and we could not sleep the whole night...but nothing happened....
i dont believe it...and i came to know that we shouldn't do all those stuffs..
and i stoped..jasakallah..

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Books

:salam2:

I recommend those Brothers and sisters wanting to know about the world of Jinn to purchase and read the following 2 books.

Title: Sword Against Black Magic & Evil Magicians

By: Wahid Abdussalam Bali

Title: How to Protect Yourself From Jinn & Shaytaan

By: Wahid Abdussalam Bali

Perhaps you might be able to search for them online.

Peace2u

LOL BROTHERS AND SISTERS I AINT GNA DEBATE CZ UNFORTUNATELY YOU NT EXPOSED TO SUCH THINGS,FOR ME WER I CAME FROM ,PPL TALKED BT IT,I REMEBA MY BACK NEIGHBOUR,WE USED TO CALL HIM MOULANA GHOST BUSTERS CZ HE WAS INVOLVE IN THIS JINN THING ,APPARENTLY HIS DAUGHTER WHOSE MY SISTER FRIEND SAYS THAT SOMETIMES THE JINNS USED TO WASH THE DISHES ,ANADA FRIEND WHOSE MOTHER IS EXTREAMLY PIOUS,TOLD ME ONE DAY HIS MOTHA WOKE UP AND BY THE KITCHEN SAW THESE TWO JINNS LAUGHN AND WHEN THEY SAW HER THEY LEFT ,SO THE ROAM OUR EARTH WE JUST DONT SEE DAM:shake:

wwell im not calling u anything but ur views are of those of DEOBANDIS......cause i personally know people who think that way....and im not saying ur a deobandi but u hold their views!

muaz bin jabbal

wwell im not calling u anything but ur views are of those of DEOBANDIS......cause i personally know people who think that way....and im not saying ur a deobandi but u hold their views!

huh,i dont know what is that bt il tell you i belive stronglt in tabligh(jamaat work),im of ahlus sunnah wal jammah and i follow imaam abu hanifa:shake: ,if you want il give you hadeeth bout jinn if that wont satisfy you then i give up:):)

brachar

dream !!! Jiiiiiinnnn ?????

Please let me be a little rude here.
BLABLABLABLABLABLA !!!
You all are just saying anything to this freightened person about jinns.
First of all It was a DREEEEEEAAAMMM.
Second, she got it interpreted!!!!????
who the heck is this expert in dreams who told her that the dream means she is gonna meet a jinn ?
Is he really right, or just speculating.
My dear, do not listen to all this B.S.
We all have dreams about jinns and other scary things.
THEY ARE JUST DREAMS.
Have faith in ALLAH and read the quraan. Before going to bed do wodoo.
That is all you need !
Think people, think !!

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
I dont like the jinns or stories really. they have been in all the houses I grew up in as a child, Alhamdulilah I have my very own islamic house now that quran recitation of the 3khuls plays 24/7 unless im on the cpu lol,,,, jus recently,.. and I hate to discuss, my last apt I lived in was a bad place, I was slap sooooooo hard in my sleep that it woke me up, I have always read ayatul kursi, my zouj says that mayb that i cant recite in arabic that may b y the benifit is lost...Allahu alim. I am tramatized by the whole ordeal, now since my hair has been falling out my husband asks me if mayb sumone would put the evil eye on me. I jus ask Allah to guide an protect us through out this journy. Ameen

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Please let me be a little rude here.
BLABLABLABLABLABLA !!!
You all are just saying anything to this freightened person about jinns.
First of all It was a DREEEEEEAAAMMM.
Second, she got it interpreted!!!!????
who the heck is this expert in dreams who told her that the dream means she is gonna meet a jinn ?
Is he really right, or just speculating.
My dear, do not listen to all this B.S.
We all have dreams about jinns and other scary things.
THEY ARE JUST DREAMS.
Have faith in ALLAH and read the quraan. Before going to bed do wodoo.
That is all you need !
Think people, think !!

No akhi/ukhti

She had a dream about it...and when it got interprted, it meant that she was gonna meet a jinn. Yaa akhii/ukhti, dreams can be true...some of them aren't and are just from your own mind, some are from Shaytaan, some are from Allah, and some need to be interprted, because the dream sometimes symbolizes (dont know how to spell that :confused: lol) things...so when she got it interpreted, it meant something like that.

My dear brother/sister, dreams are not just "DREAMS". They can be true, you know...the dream Prophet Ibrahim had, was it just a "DREAM"? The dream Pharoah had, was it just a "DREAM"?

So we can't just say dreams are this and that, and they arent true, and yea...

I hope you understand what Im tryna get to :)

And you wernt rude, I just hope I wasnt...

huh,i dont know what is that bt il tell you i belive stronglt in tabligh(jamaat work),im of ahlus sunnah wal jammah and i follow imaam abu hanifa:shake: ,if you want il give you hadeeth bout jinn if that wont satisfy you then i give up:):)

like u r totally misguided like i was once that its alrite to make friends with GOOD JINNS.....im saying from the Quran that Allah(swt) told us that it is haraam for us to mix into their world and them into our world........and yeah show me an authentic hadeeth of what ur sayin not something said by ur ustaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShyHijabi

Can Jinn help humans? This is a very informative fatwa on the matter. Apparently there can be some interaction from Muslim Jinn about remembering prayers and such but it says humans are not aware of of the aid. There is nothing about them washing dishes or other physical acts.

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/8214/jinn

I think we should stick to what the Quran and Hadith say instead of someones uncles/sisters/brothers/next door neighbor said about jinn. This thread has turned into a chat box instead of dealing with the original post.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Salams , brothers and sisters,
We should stick to what the Quran and Hadith say about this matter and inshallah the sister does not have to worry about this dream because most of the time it is just her mind working over time, please calm down , make dhikr and rely on Allah ta'laa and you will be fine, and keep away from things you dont really understand,
w/salams

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alaikkum :shymuslima1:

JazakAllah hu khair for all your responses. I didnt read all of them, but so far :shymuslima1: I only read people just talking about jinns :(:( Thats not what I asked for :(:( Im super sorry if I sound mean in anyway

:(:(:( My friend really really needs help! :(:(:(:(:( Shes extremly scared of like everything now :( She told me once that since a kid she was afraid of small things :( And now this...:( btw, its a good jiin, inshaAllah, but wouldn't you be scared if you knew that a jinn might come to you, anytime?? :(:(:(:( Good jinn or not :shymuslima1: its still a jinn...you know what Im tryna get to? :( And yes of course, the good jinn might help her in worshipping Allah, inshaAllah, but still, shes just veryy veryy scared that she is gonna meet a jinn :shymuslima1: sometime......

Please, is there anything I can do to calm her down?? :(:(:( She tells me that shes litterly shaking from fear :(:(:(:(:(:( Is there like a dua, or something, anything :shymuslima1: I can do to help her calm down?? PLEASE! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( I really need help! :( And so does she! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Make lots of dua for her, btw, inshaAllah

I love you all so much :shymuslima1: And jazakAllah for everything :shymuslima1:

muaz bin jabbal

like u r totally misguided like i was once that its alrite to make friends with GOOD JINNS.....im saying from the Quran that Allah(swt) told us that it is haraam for us to mix into their world and them into our world........and yeah show me an authentic hadeeth of what ur sayin not something said by ur ustaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well thats your opinion,you remind me just like of that of wahabi,i wonder if you are one??You dink you always rite bt anaways ,no one i said not all ppl,i said certain PIOUS PPL ,they live among you nt in anda galaxy,before in da past they used to listen to the WAHI COMING DOWN,eres your hadeeth!!smart ass

:SMILY259::SMILY259:

AbuSa'id al-Khudri say: The Apostle of Allah said: Some snakes are jinn; so when anyone sees one of them in his house, he should give it a warning three times. If it return (after that), he should kill it, for it is a devil

Hadith - Al-Muwatta 54.33
...The snake stirred on the end of the spear and the youth fell dead. No one knew which of them died first, the snake or the youth. That was mentioned to the Messenger of Allah said, "There are jinn in Madina who have become muslim. When you see one of them, call out to it for three days. If it appears after that, then kill it, for it is a shaytan." "'

muaz bin jabbal

Assalamu alaikkum :shymuslima1:

JazakAllah hu khair for all your responses. I didnt read all of them, but so far :shymuslima1: I only read people just talking about jinns :(:( Thats not what I asked for :(:( Im super sorry if I sound mean in anyway

:(:(:( My friend really really needs help! :(:(:(:(:( Shes extremly scared of like everything now :( She told me once that since a kid she was afraid of small things :( And now this...:( btw, its a good jiin, inshaAllah, but wouldn't you be scared if you knew that a jinn might come to you, anytime?? :(:(:(:( Good jinn or not :shymuslima1: its still a jinn...you know what Im tryna get to? :( And yes of course, the good jinn might help her in worshipping Allah, inshaAllah, but still, shes just veryy veryy scared that she is gonna meet a jinn :shymuslima1: sometime......

Please, is there anything I can do to calm her down?? :(:(:( She tells me that shes litterly shaking from fear :(:(:(:(:(:( Is there like a dua, or something, anything :shymuslima1: I can do to help her calm down?? PLEASE! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( I really need help! :( And so does she! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Make lots of dua for her, btw, inshaAllah

I love you all so much :shymuslima1: And jazakAllah for everything :shymuslima1:

salaams sister

unfortunately im a very frank :( and i did answer you,if its a good jinn its fine other whys its a devil and she must consult a mufti immedaitly

muaz bin jabbal

want more proof

Types of jinn

Allah has created different types of jinn. Among them are some who can take on different forms such as dogs and snakes; some who are like flying winds with wings; and some who can travel and rest. Abu Tha`labah al-Khushni says that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) says: “The jinn are of three types: a type that has wings and they fly through the air; a type that looks like snakes and dogs; and a type that stops for a rest then resumes its journey.” (Reported by At-Tahawi in Mushkil Al-’Athar)

The jinn and the sons of Adam

Every individual among the sons of Adam has a jinn who has been appointed to be his constant companion (qarin). Ibn Mas`ud reports that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) says: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) says: ‘There is not one of you who does not have a jinn appointed to be his constant companion.’ They said, ‘And you too, O Messenger of Allah?’ He said, ‘Me too, but Allah has helped me and he has submitted, so that he only helps me to do good.’” (Reported by Muslim)

Their powers

Allah has given jinn powers that he has not given to humans. Allah has told us about some of their powers such as the ability to move and travel quickly. One of the jinn guaranteed to Prophet Sulayman (Solomon, peace and blessings be upon him) that he would bring the throne of the Queen of Yemen to Jerusalem in a moment, faster than the time needed for someone to get up from where he was sitting. Allah Almighty says: “A stalwart of the Jinn said: I will bring it thee before thou canst rise from thy place. Lo! I verily am strong and trusty for such work. One with whom was knowledge of the Scripture said: I will bring it thee before thy gaze returneth unto thee. And when he saw it set in his presence, (Solomon said) This is of the bounty of my Lord. That He may try me whether I give thanks or am ungrateful. Whosoever giveth thanks he only giveth thanks for (the good of) his own soul: and whosoever is ungrateful (is ungrateful only to his own soul's hurt). For lo! My Lord is Absolute in independence, Bountiful.” (An-Naml: 39-40)

þThe food and drink of jinn

Ibn Mas`ud reports that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) says: “There came to me an inviter on behalf of the Jinn and I went along with him and recited to them the Qur’an.” He (the narrator) said: The Prophet then went along with us and showed us their traces and traces of their embers. The Jinn asked the Prophet about their provision and he said: “Every bone on which the name of Allah is recited is your provision. The time it will fall in your hand it would be covered with flesh, and (you can have) all the droppings as food for your animals.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “So do not use (these things) for cleaning yourselves (after relieving oneself), for they are the food and provision of your brothers (Jinn).” (Reported by Muslim)

The believing jinn may eat any bone on which the name of Allah has been mentioned, because the Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) did not permit them to have anything on which Allah’s Name has not been mentioned – those are for the unbelieving jinn.

The beasts of the jinn

According to the Hadith reported by Ibn Mas`ud, that we have quoted above, the jinn asked the Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) for provision, and he said to them: “…and (you can have) all the droppings as food for your animals.”

The dwelling-places of the jinn

The jinn live where we do live on this earth. They are mostly to be found in ruins and unclean places like bathrooms, dunghills, garbage dumps and graveyards. Hence the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) taught us to take precautions when entering such places, by reciting the adhkar (mentioning Allah’s Name) prescribed by Islam

Muslimah_75

Akhira is close.....
Don't worry sister :) Make lots of dua for your friend and she will be okay. I will make lots of duas for her too InshaAllah talaa

slaveofALLAH99

Salams everybody!!

I know your friend is in a terrible situation ,but I think that shes just putting herself into it. I mean yes he did get the dream interpited ,but how about if the dream doesn't even come true. And she's just worrying herself. Even if the jinn does come don't you thiink the name of aLlah will scare it. All you have to do is trust in Allah. Like the prophet mohammed (SAW) said Tie your camel and then trust in Allah. So you tie your Camel by reciting the Quran and leave the rest to Allah. I hope it helps INSHAALLAH!!

well thats your opinion,you remind me just like of that of wahabi,i wonder if you are one??You dink you always rite bt anaways ,no one i said not all ppl,i said certain PIOUS PPL ,they live among you nt in anda galaxy,before in da past they used to listen to the WAHI COMING DOWN,eres your hadeeth!!smart ass

:SMILY259::SMILY259:

AbuSa'id al-Khudri say: The Apostle of Allah said: Some snakes are jinn; so when anyone sees one of them in his house, he should give it a warning three times. If it return (after that), he should kill it, for it is a devil

Hadith - Al-Muwatta 54.33
...The snake stirred on the end of the spear and the youth fell dead. No one knew which of them died first, the snake or the youth. That was mentioned to the Messenger of Allah said, "There are jinn in Madina who have become muslim. When you see one of them, call out to it for three days. If it appears after that, then kill it, for it is a shaytan." "'

like ok u called me SMARTASS but now ill tell u who the smartass is.......

well first of all u never gave me proof where Allah(swt) say or Muhammad(saw) say that it is alrite to b friend with jinn .........what u jz said was something i knew which was their characteristics...........now let me explain to u, u little lost chubby ponytailed boy....i asked for evidence and i never talk without evidence cause i know that r consequences for talking without knowledge......i mean who would know these people better than me cause i used to visit them jz bcause of some dumb pakistani custom and i thought what i was doing was rite..........and now i want to help u but well if u dont want to listen then well go to ur ustaz and u can both play with voodoo dolls also......and i want to make it perfectly clear i didnt know what i did was shirk or wrong it was all Allah(swt) will that he guided me to some lecture and then after that i found out what i was doing was totally going to take me to hell cause what i did was total SHIRK AND THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS FOR SHIRK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/102843/jinns friends
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/6846/jinns friends

“And verily, there were men among mankind who took shelter with the males among the jinn, but they (jinn) increased them (mankind) in sin and transgression”

Hence the fatwas of the scholars state that it is haraam to deal with the jinn at all – whether with the believers or the kaafirs among them – and it is essential not to take this matter lightly, so as to close the door to fitnah and confusion, and out of concern for those who have faith in Allaah.

t says in al-Insaaf by al-Mardaawi (10/351):

“As for the one who claims to have power over the jinn and claims that he can summon them and they obey him, he should not be denounced as a kaafir or executed, but he should be given a ta’zeer punishment.” He should be given a severe ta’zeer punishment that should not reach the extent of execution, according to the correct view of our madhhab; and it was said that his ta’zeer punishment may reach the extent of execution. End quote.

meaning what u r saying is well *u figure it out smartass*....and this is not my view this is what the scholars have said according to Quran and sunah

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
:shake::shake::shake::shake: