SCAREDD OF JINN!!!! HELP NEEDED FAST!!!!

muaz bin jabbal

LOL BROTHERS AND SISTERS I AINT GNA DEBATE CZ UNFORTUNATELY YOU NT EXPOSED TO SUCH THINGS,FOR ME WER I CAME FROM ,PPL TALKED BT IT,I REMEBA MY BACK NEIGHBOUR,WE USED TO CALL HIM MOULANA GHOST BUSTERS CZ HE WAS INVOLVE IN THIS JINN THING ,APPARENTLY HIS DAUGHTER WHOSE MY SISTER FRIEND SAYS THAT SOMETIMES THE JINNS USED TO WASH THE DISHES ,ANADA FRIEND WHOSE MOTHER IS EXTREAMLY PIOUS,TOLD ME ONE DAY HIS MOTHA WOKE UP AND BY THE KITCHEN SAW THESE TWO JINNS LAUGHN AND WHEN THEY SAW HER THEY LEFT ,SO THE ROAM OUR EARTH WE JUST DONT SEE DAM:shake:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
LOL BROTHERS AND SISTERS I AINT GNA DEBATE CZ UNFORTUNATELY YOU NT EXPOSED TO SUCH THINGS,FOR ME WER I CAME FROM ,PPL TALKED BT IT,I REMEBA MY BACK NEIGHBOUR,WE USED TO CALL HIM MOULANA GHOST BUSTERS CZ HE WAS INVOLVE IN THIS JINN THING ,APPARENTLY HIS DAUGHTER WHOSE MY SISTER FRIEND SAYS THAT SOMETIMES THE JINNS USED TO WASH THE DISHES ,ANADA FRIEND WHOSE MOTHER IS EXTREAMLY PIOUS,TOLD ME ONE DAY HIS MOTHA WOKE UP AND BY THE KITCHEN SAW THESE TWO JINNS LAUGHN AND WHEN THEY SAW HER THEY LEFT ,SO THE ROAM OUR EARTH WE JUST DONT SEE DAM:shake:

oh my god.......
ya allah! seeing a jinn, is so horrible.
my dad sees many jinns...
i heard ' some peoples become friends of jinns'...
wierd

muaz bin jabbal

oh my god.......
ya allah! seeing a jinn, is so horrible.
my dad sees many jinns...
i heard ' some peoples become friends of jinns'...
wierd

YA SOMETYM ITS SCARY,YOU MUST FIRST HAVE THE STREANGH AND THE ABILTY BECZ if they consume you,in big trouble,i remember this story bt a boy in a hostile and each nite ,a student gt a chance to pt a lite off,this one student one day at nite all of a sudden his hand became longer and it streched to put the lite off lol picture dat,theres nothing wrong in being a jinns friend they also the creation of ALLAH,you eva see somebody possessed by a bad jinn?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
YA SOMETYM ITS SCARY,YOU MUST FIRST HAVE THE STREANGH AND THE ABILTY BECZ if they consume you,in big trouble,i remember this story bt a boy in a hostile and each nite ,a student gt a chance to pt a lite off,this one student one day at nite all of a sudden his hand became longer and it streched to put the lite off lol picture dat,theres nothing wrong in being a jinns friend they also the creation of ALLAH,you eva see somebody possessed by a bad jinn?

ya allah that story incredible...
well, ya i have seen many of them possessed by bad jinn...
very before our neighbor itself was possessed by a bad jinn.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaamu Alaikum Sister in Islam!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to give a small information on this. I also got to know from my Imaam in our Musjid......

Recite Ayathul Kursi....... and then consult one of mufthy who knows than we.....

There are two type of Jinns. One is Moomin JIN and the other jin is Kufr JIN. We can here Moomin JIN sounds in the musjids when we pray late night.... Some times i used to pray Isha prayers arround 11PM in the musjid. then sumtime i hear sounds coming as some one is taking abulution or someone is praying behind me or beside me..... but moomin JIN is very help full. But not Kufr JIN.....

as per my knowledge Pls consult a mufthy... then he knows what to do for it.... Pls update on this....

Also Guys and Gals Pls correct me if i am incorrect..........

Shukuran Jazeelan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother in Islam

muaz bin jabbal

ya allah that story incredible...
well, ya i have seen many of them possessed by bad jinn...
very before our neighbor itself was possessed by a bad jinn.

eish ...now im missing South africa ,ere in ksa they dont have like this were ppl talk of jinn stories,in one of the saudi newspaper somebody took a jin to court ....wallahi:SMILY259:

muaz bin jabbal

ya allah! by the way ,are you from sauth africa..did ever see a jin...

Lol yes im from south africa!!Nope ,dnt want to,il leave that to my back neighbour moulana GHOST BUSTERS,bt i heard in our darrul ullom there was a student eho had a jinn in him ,it was said when he lost it ,10 ppl had to hold him down,do you know al rowad schoo??

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Salaamz All,

Boyz!!!!!!!!! you can here JINS noices in Musjids late night...... i have heard several times....

boyz????...
by the way...
my father hears a lot of voices.........
and i have also heard many voices of jinns laughing, and crying..
and i love to go and discover..

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Lol yes im from south africa!!Nope ,dnt want to,il leave that to my back neighbour moulana GHOST BUSTERS,bt i heard in our darrul ullom there was a student eho had a jinn in him ,it was said when he lost it ,10 ppl had to hold him down,do you know al rowad schoo??

ya allah it might be so tough for you all. heard in Africa there are many jinns..
my neighbor was affected by a bad jinn...
and she was so possessed.....
at last some how it came out (jasakallah khair)

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
boyz????...
by the way...
my father hears a lot of voices.........
and i have also heard many voices of jinns laughing, and crying..
and i love to go and discover..
But that is Dangerouse!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls do not do that..... there is a menthod to see JIN. but if you scared first time very very dangour situation will occure. One of my freind told me.... but did not tell the method to be a freind of JIN..... but he has a JIN and he told it is danger for me..... so i am asking you Pls don't explorer coz dont know how strong you are ........ But if you are atrong enough you can control..... But that should be Moomin JIN.... not Kufr JIN.....

muaz bin jabbal

ya allah it might be so tough for you all. heard in Africa there are many jinns..
my neighbor was affected by a bad jinn...
and she was so possessed.....
at last some how it came out (jasakallah khair)

lol the ustaads there will handel it,bt i i prefar having a jinn then somebody nauthubillah putting BLACK MAGIC ON ME,thts the pits!!!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
But that is Dangerouse!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls do not do that..... there is a menthod to see JIN. but if you scared first time very very dangour situation will occure. One of my freind told me.... but did not tell the method to be a freind of JIN..... but he has a JIN and he told it is danger for me..... so i am asking you Pls don't explorer coz dont know how strong you are ........ But if you are atrong enough you can control..... But that should be Moomin JIN.... not Kufr JIN.....

so you know the method of seeing jinn???...
can you plz temme???

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
so you know the method of seeing jinn???...
can you plz temme???
My Freind did not tell me......
and he asked me to be away from this subject...... But he is very Thaqwaa and he said that to do these things need thaqwaa very well.....

We can explorer anything in the world by studyiing and reading articles.... but we cannot study certain things without thaqwaa..... for an example We cannot understand Marifaa knowledge (Allah SWT Secrate knowladge )....

This subject also same as that......

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
lol somebody told me to go to the cemetry late at nite make a cirlcle and sit there and read surah jinn 40 tyms lol and will get a jinn ,dont if its true??
That is Correct...... But no need to go for cemetry...... you could do it in your room in the dark and you should be alone....and i think not 40 times... 40 days cont....... everyday one time for fortydays cont...... with surah yaseen.... But i did not try these things buddy........... Pls dont do this and dont even think about to practise .............. this is danger as marifa knowledge.......... Pls Pls Pls dont .........

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
That is Correct...... But no need to go for cemetry...... you could do it in your room in the dark and you should be alone....and i think not 40 times... 40 days cont....... everyday one time for fortydays cont...... with surah yaseen.... But i did not try these things buddy........... Pls dont do this and dont even think about to practise .............. this is danger as marifa knowledge.......... Pls Pls Pls dont .........
also dont know whether if it is correct bro........... Pls Pls dont practise........