School Student Refused To Accept Certificate From Us Ambassador..

Shahzad

well, i dont know why in this whole world, WE are to be very very smarty and accurate always?

Why cant we say a single world agianst any one?

Anyways, sorry from me, as per request

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Yes we can not be 100% accurate no one is 100% correct. But important is when we do wrong say sorry to Allah thats it. We are human. It is possible i can say the same thing but what important thing is to say sorry.

Open minded people never feel down to say sorry. Allah bless you.

Searching_soul

:salam2:

Simply Amazing. That shud teach them a lesson... And who knows, the lady mite investigate why the boy acted as he did, and in turn read the Holy Qur'an for any proves to acting like this....hehehe..... insha ALLAH and Allah (swt) mite give her the hidaya thru the act of this boy..... This is also a form of Dawah, acting on what u believe in ... :) Masha Allah... Neva expected this from a pakistani, since i know many pakistani friends of mine who just follow the western ways.

:wasalam:

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
well, i dont know why in this whole world, WE are to be very very smarty and accurate always?

Personally brother, I agree with you completely and I did NOT take offense to what you said. I also don't understand why you're being attacked. Even though you may have not portrayed it in the most perfect of ways, being a Muslim AND being Pakistani, we are most definitely entitled to our anger and being Muslim doesn't mean being an angel. I know we should try hard to be as close to perfect as we can, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't vent some steam off whenever you feel that angry. After all, we're discussing a situation where a Pakistani Muslim individual for the FIRST TIME that I'm seeing, publicly and silently rebuked the almighty American and I do believe he deserves PROPS! MashAllah!

After all, being on this ISLAMIC board, I think the Muslims here should emphathize with what the brother meant and not HOW he stated it. I'm sure he realized his mistake and he doesn't need to be constantly rebuked for an imperfection that Allah has created in ALL OF US.

On a different note, if a Muslim man had been attacked by kuffar and had cursed at them out of frustration, anger, and pain, would he be criticized for his language too, because being a Muslim he should have displayed perfection, or would he be empathized with because his rights were violated by the kuffar and he is acting out of grief?

aishah_2304m

peace lover

its olrite brother....i dunno whom u r referrin as smart n accurate...v all make mistakes and as ur sister in islam i have da rite to correct u....this site is for da non-muslims as well n we are bein scanned by the world 24x7 for our behaviour...its jus to remind n don take any offence...by speakin ill against sum1 u cant change anythin jus control ur anger!
whatever u speak if i say i don care its not right from mi part as well.... dats not da way a muslim ummah should b...i love to be corrected as well when i make mistakes...its jus dat.
u wont speak a single word against any1 if u fear Allah alwayz...did our prophet(pbuh) did so?

meer suhail

ILM seeker
o the boy got offer for scholar ship for full education from beacon house systems ,,,,bro of the khurshid mehmood kasuri gave the offer to kid ,,,nice ,

aishah_2304m

peace lover
Personally brother, I agree with you completely and I did NOT take offense to what you said. I also don't understand why you're being attacked. Even though you may have not portrayed it in the most perfect of ways, being a Muslim AND being Pakistani, we are most definitely entitled to our anger and being Muslim doesn't mean being an angel. I know we should try hard to be as close to perfect as we can, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't vent some steam off whenever you feel that angry. After all, we're discussing a situation where a Pakistani Muslim individual for the FIRST TIME that I'm seeing, publicly and silently rebuked the almighty American and I do believe he deserves PROPS! MashAllah!

After all, being on this ISLAMIC board, I think the Muslims here should emphathize with what the brother meant and not HOW he stated it. I'm sure he realized his mistake and he doesn't need to be constantly rebuked for an imperfection that Allah has created in ALL OF US.

On a different note, if a Muslim man had been attacked by kuffar and had cursed at them out of frustration, anger, and pain, would he be criticized for his language too, because being a Muslim he should have displayed perfection, or would he be empathized with because his rights were violated by the kuffar and he is acting out of grief?

:salam2: brother i jus wanna say being a muslim n talkin ill out of grief on the other hand is a cumplete contradiction....if v talk dat way der will be do difference b/w a muslim and a kuffar then.....but point to be noted as am not sayin all kuffars have ill manners as der r many hu r better dan muslims!
iam not makin it like an end of the world issue for brother Shahzad am onli correcting him...even am a human n have made mistakes but den i love to be corrected!

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Here's the video LoL

[yt]nPf5hhS6x5U[/yt]

I feel sorry for the lady though

Yes, quite embarassing for her, but someone had to do it!:)

He is not a kid by the way (as some have written) , as we can see. He is a brave man!:SMILY346:

Jazake Allahu khayran Sister for the video!

Oem Soufiane

Can you guys please speak english, great that you are pakistani's and show it, but I don't understand a single word of it, so don't know what all the fuzz is about.
Great guy though!

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh.

Also i heard somebody say: we as pakistani's and muslims have our right to anger or something, but there should be no difference made, muslim is muslim, attacking muslims gives every sound believer the right and obligation to be angry, pakistani's are not more special in this, I'm sorry, but the nationalism starts to show more and more on this forum. We should all fight fisabillilah in every way we can, with our bodies, tongue or hearts. It has nothing to do with: WE as pakistani's, it should be WE as MUSLIMS. Ghair inshallah, no offence btw.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic

I am not Pakistani, and I do not know a single word of the Pakistani language, but I still enjoyed the video.

I don`t have to be a Pakistani to enjoy it. In sha Alla it was the pride of a Muslim, and not the pride of a Pakistani, that made him act that way. That is what I understood.

Oem Soufiane

I didn't talk about the vid, I was talking about the comment someone else made, and the following discussion about it. I loved the video too..

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
I didn't talk about the vid, I was talking about the comment someone else made, and the following discussion about it. I loved the video too..

:salam2: Sister,

Sorry Sister! :redface:I didn`t read those comments until I read your reply. It`s very time-consuming to read all the posts, you know. :SMILY27:

MOSABJA

Ms Ambassador was trying to give an Impression that student didnt actually refuse the scholarship.

Also the hall echoed with sounds of applause when this student refused scholarship.

I remember that when she was appointed.Americans appointed her specially for her being a women.Because in their thinking a woman might be more friendly or there might be a So called soft image.Or may be they think that woman can convince people .But she failed to convince a student.

I think if government decides to impeach Musharraf then first they should cancel all flights from US and then cut all telephone links from US and SHUT this
Ms Ambassador.

Because when ever Mush is in trouble or Parliament tries to Impeach him.Americans,Bush,Ms Peterson and all other come to save him.

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
I feel extremely proud and so should our nation. This boy has expressed his actions towards the kafirs of this world. America is the biggest terrorist nation, NOT ISLAM. Pakistan is like America's pet America pays us and we do there work. Ehem (Musharraf). And no Islam is not to blame for 9/11 but America every single Muslim knows this INCLUDING white people.

Oem Soufiane

...every single Muslim knows this INCLUDING white people.

:confused::confused::confused: Is it normally just the coloured people who know how the world works?

White people can be muslims too, what is this. I just mentioned something simular and the next comment is another version of nationalism/racism/polarising (whatever you wanna call it):angryblue:

MUSLIM=MUSLIM, no matter what country or colour, subhanallah!!!

If people on an islamic forum don't understand it, when do you think the rest of the world can finally stop asking: "Where is your husband from, since you are wearing all that black clothing?"

Salem9022

There are lots of "white" muslims here abdul hai, you should edit your comment because it will deter people from coming to this site based upon racism, Muslims arn't only Pakistanis, or Turks, or Arabs, there are muslims all around the world, include "whites".

Shahzad

sister oem sufaine: i think u r not understanding the thing clearly. There is no nationalism being shown on this forum. Its just that its all happening here in Pakistan.

Brother Abdul Hai meant "white non muslims", im damn sure. Dont need to push him to say sorry.

FYI, this lad is a student in Harvord business school and we all are proud of him on his act.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
may allah forgive his mistakes!!!

:allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:

:ma: he is very strong, may Allah protect him he really made me shiver and tears may Allah grant him and his family jannah:tti_sister:. we should fear the eyes of Allah morethan we fear the eyes of human.:ma: i feel deeper happines:hearts: