School Student Refused To Accept Certificate From Us Ambassador..

Oem Soufiane

sister oem sufaine: i think u r not understanding the thing clearly. There is no nationalism being shown on this forum. Its just that its all happening here in Pakistan.

Brother Abdul Hai meant "white non muslims", im damn sure. Dont need to push him to say sorry.

FYI, this lad is a student in Harvord business school and we all are proud of him on his act.

I am proud of this brother too, let's say that first.

I wasn't attacking anyone personally, so I am not pushing anyone to say sorry. It is just something people need to realise, I see it more and more often, that people talk pakistanlanguage(don't know how to say in english) too eachother and leaving others out.

The comments I meant, like: "we as pakistani's" and, "including white people" are also excluding others. And the other version "white nonmuslims" is not any better, what about the black nonmuslims, don't mention colour, it makes no sense. It is just something I mentioned to make people aware of, I don't like it and it is not from islam, the other brother said it too, it can be offending, seriously. Ghair inshallah.

I know these things happen in pakistan, BUT we are 1 ummah, I understand that if something lies close to your heart, it can be relieving to talk about it with others who have the same feeling, just don't exclude others by talking another language, some people do their very best to understand English to come to this mashallah site and then peole start to speak other languages or leaving others out by making offending comments, maybe not with the intention to hurt, but it can , so be aware of it..

assalamu aleikum

aishah_2304m

peace lover
BUT we are 1 ummah

:salam2: dear sister...masha Allah i agree with u ....may Allah bless u and increase ur emaan ameen

its good to know someone feels the way i did and am sure there are many!...if people start to think about the ummah as a whole and not only about themselves den insha Allah we together won't let anythin tarnish its image.

take care sis....

ur sister in islam,
Aishah

Shahzad

alrite but we pakistanis dont know much better english than u ppl and its always fun to write in ur own language . doesnt it? :)

any ways, i will take care of the point mentioned by sister oem sufaine

rtbour

american muslima
I am a white American MUSLIM woman.
I dont care about color, race, nationality, etc....
What we as muslims should judge people on is their DEEN.
I am tired of watching thread after thread after thread turn into arguments between people who are supposed to TAKE CARE OF EACHOTHER.
Is Allah going to look at the color of our skin, our nationality, or our gender before admitting us into Paradise? NO. Probably NOT.
Allah will be judging us on our behaviors in this life, NOT the skin we carried around, or the language we spoke.
I dont understand why this is continually an issue between muslims. When we argue and look at our differences in this way, we show the non-believing world that they are right about us, we can't be trusted, we are dangerous.
We show other muslims that the ummah is deteriorating.
We show ourselves that we are no better than the big bad "western society."
How can we prove that Islam is a religion of peace if all we can do is fight with eachother?
We are behaving like a disfunctional family and it SUCKS.
I would love nothing more than to see all of us unite and put all these differences aside.
Only then will the world truly know what Islam is.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2:

Ameen, we are one Ummah, regardless of race or nationality. I am so happy with this young boy though, Masha Allah, what a brave little kid standing up for justice. Thanks for sharing.

Jazak Allahu Khair.

:wasalam:

Almaas

I hope the government can learn from this. This boy should also make friends with Billawal and teach him a thing or two.