Searching for new friends sisters around the world...

rieszky

Assalamualaikum sisters n brothers...i came here to search for friends that could share their life as a muslim from various part of the world...me myself residing in Singapore a small country with various kind of culture n religion. its been quite sometime that i've been looking to make friends from other parts of the world but i cant find the right choice of website which i could make friends...i know theres alot in the net to search for friends but mostly are just looking for fun instead of sincerely have friendship....

I hope theres people out there who will be interested to be friend with me....Anyway Happy ramadhan to all may ALLAH bless ourlife blissully in this world and afterlife amin....insya'ALLAH:tti_sister:

Muslim Heart

wa alaikom al salam sister..or brother :shymuslima1:
well its a pleasure to have a friend like u..and inshalla this will be the right place to find the right friends:):)
btw am lebanese and i live in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Welcome to forum! Have a nice time here with us.

:hearts:

By the way, I have already one friend from Singapore and many others from all over the world like from Palestine, Bangladesh, India, Europe, USA etc.

:shake:

rieszky

:muslim_child:
Assalamualaikum sisters n brothers...i came here to search for friends that could share their life as a muslim from various part of the world...me myself residing in Singapore a small country with various kind of culture n religion. its been quite sometime that i've been looking to make friends from other parts of the world but i cant find the right choice of website which i could make friends...i know theres alot in the net to search for friends but mostly are just looking for fun instead of sincerely have friendship....

I hope theres people out there who will be interested to be friend with me....Anyway Happy ramadhan to all may ALLAH bless ourlife blissully in this world and afterlife amin....insya'ALLAH:tti_sister:

rieszky

Assalamualaikum...i'm so sorry, i made a mistake for not telling my gender early on...i'm a sister everyone....thank you...hehehe

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Salam o alaikom.. sis...

welcome to TTI, inshallah u will get a lot of friends here... i know what u search... and i'll be ur friend inshallah----

:)

happy ramadan for u too sis...

take care:)
//ur sis in islam: nermin

alquds

Assalamualaikum...i'm so sorry, i made a mistake for not telling my gender early on...i'm a sister everyone....thank you...hehehe

Walikom 3salam wa ra7matu allhi wa barakatu7
welcome my sister. i'd like 2 b one of your friends , im also a female from libya and i wish 2 be your friend:shake: .

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs