Selam Aleykum Muslim Brotherhood

Yousef83

I'm from Italy and fresh Muslim.I have met an Turkish family in Bristol Uk while studing in 2006.They helped and teached all the way to decide changing my religion.Ppl call me as Renegade around of my family,friend but no matter for me.In fact i lost my all friends bcos of that.I have been learning Muslim rules for 2½ years.I read books which founded in English.In italian very rare and i cant fill in blanks really.Ok i had learnt many things via reading books but i have too many questions which i cant find in books.I found some other pages about Islam in english but to get answer too late,sometimes never come back.I try to find places to get answer my minds and make new friendships in Muslims.
I have been to turkey twice with this family,i learn Turkish as well but its too early to speak in Turkish for me.I work as architect in uk and i will turn my 26 in next August.I'm feeling so happy to be Muslim and part of that.
I hope someone could understand me here...
My new name is Yousef
May Allah bless you all.

kiki18

what part of turkey?! I'm trying to learn turkish as well, seems so hard. i'm glad you found Islam

salam

salek

dear brother yousef,
assalamu alaikum. welcome to this beautiful site and congratulations for choosing the truth and beautiful deen. i am happy that Allah ( swt) chose you to show the right path, deen islam. i can give you the address of a site where you can study and watch a lot of documentary about many topics and many questions concerning islam. the site is:

www.thedeenshow.com

May Allah bless you.

a brother,

Yousef83

Thanks you all brothers for your these kinds words and supporting me.
My D.Ahmed brother I'm thankful for that useful page,I'm reading there right now.It will help me alot (Allah razi olsun) Turkish muslims say that :)
kiki18 brother I'm not from Turkey,My new family from there.from Ankara capital.I found a web page Turkish Muslim web site they help me alot about everything,learning arabian and Turkish especially.They have also English language selection like here.I have many friends there too
gencislam.com
I'm thankful them

habib786

walaikum salaam .. welcome to TTi family brother ... really happy for you that Allah has guided you in the right path .. and inshallah hope this learning of islam is easy and of understanding .. and inshallah also hope to hear more from you in the near future .... brother inshallah you will find understanding friends as well as brothers here ... i would like to talk to you if you would like too ....

Allah hafiz

Sanaa01

Muslima
:salam2:

Brother yousef welcome to TTI i am very happy for you that you have found Islam :ma: may Allah guide you to the straight path and guide all of us Ameen,

Brother salek Thank you so much for the link to that website. I like it a lot
jazak Allah khair

shichemlydia

welcome....

salam alikoum;
you are welcome and hope to see you quite frequenltly, and hope you will have a nice stay with us here.
salam alikoum