Selfish Westernized Syrian Women Care Only About Their Voice in Syrian Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Well when you add the numbers if you can that is a handful.

Uh oh, there you go with your statistics again. Which reminds me, remember when you said something about rape victims shouldn't be a concern unless it becomes "statistically important?"

You're willing to fight for a few (maybe 4-5 women from the original article) female lawyers who live better almost all of us put together, at the same time, you need statistics to determine if you oughta give a damn about rape victims.

You see, you talk out of your other end. Did you even read the article? Do you know the Jondy family?

educate yourself and come back later. For the record, before deciding to be cruel to rape victims, you need to understand that its possible that some sisters here might have been victims of rape.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

You need to understand that emotionalism is not going to help you educate anyone for you cause.

You are resorting to a personal attack on one member, who happens to be female, in a post wherein you attack women by calling them female dogs.
Your introduction of a past article without any reference to the tread makes your argument weaker. You interject something out of the blue. You make accusations about the economic status of the women in the article without any knowledge of their personal circumstances. This again weakens whatever point you are trying to make.

You never explained how you define the words in the topic of the thread. This too weakens your status quo.

So you have managed all by yourself to take your topic and destroy whatever it was that you wished to communicate.

I pray this will help you in the future. It is really unbecoming for a man, yet a man who is a Muslim, to be so emotional and attack women. The Prophet, swas, was kind to women and constantly reminded the fledgling community to be kind to its women.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Salam alaykum,

I happened to be related to the Jondys. Some are sweet, but bitter ones are the proactive politicians. Yes, some of those wealthy women do have $5,000 purses. Rolex watches, and cars with names you and I cannot pronounce. You need to take a road to west Bloomfield, Michigan. Those wealthy Syrians have bathrooms bigger than our houses. They are not fit to rule. Especially their women, who are power-hungry. Westernized? Yes they are. Their daughters have boyfriends and moms are ok with it.

I know this, because that's where my family is

Shak78

You get mad because someone attacks your mom then you turn around and attack me through my son, real mature. If you are so gun ho go and fight. I have donated money to refugee relief for Syrians. That is all I can do other then condemn the Assad regime for what it is doing. You bring my son into this again and I will not be so forgiving. I wonder how old you are, you talk tough so I am guessing around 20 years old if that.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Sister Shak78,

Let it go. I did not attack his mother. I simply suggested that he was not raised to respect women. And as a mother I have taught my sons just what you teach your babe. Respect women. Respect your elders. Respect yourself.

I do not understand the logic in becoming angry with women who carry $5000.00 pocket books. Or people who live in mansions. We do not know how much charity they have given. That stems out of envy.

This is envy. A man who is envious of a woman's possessions is sad case.

Keep doing what you do; teach your son the good in life. InshaAllah, I will keep him in my dua.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
You get mad because someone attacks your mom then you turn around and attack me through my son, real mature. If you are so gun ho go and fight. I have donated money to refugee relief for Syrians. That is all I can do other then condemn the Assad regime for what it is doing. You bring my son into this again and I will not be so forgiving. I wonder how old you are, you talk tough so I am guessing around 20 years old if that.

I'm 24 years old. I don't attack people, silly goose :) I asked you to put yourself in other mom's shoes. That is the definition of Ra7ma or compassion.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Envy? I was born into wealth, but I renounced it all. I work and I earn my bread. I could go back anytime, but I chose this humble life. My younger sibling has a car that cost more than some people's houses and I resent him for that.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum folks,

I only just got the chance to read this thread properly.

I previously edited out some posts that had specifically been brought to my attention without looking at the others, but now taking all of this in, I am actually quite appalled; it is clear to see that some people do not have a problem insulting other members of the forum without provocation, hesitation or limit.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.