Sh. Khalid Yasin

Seeker_2601

On numerous websites I've seen some rather harsh accusations made against Sheik Khalid Yasin and claims that some of his arguments and ideas are extreme. I've been listening to his lectures for a while now and have not any where seen or heard these terrible things he's accused of saying. What are your thoughts on him? Do you think he's "radical" as many publications say? Or do you think that it's simply slanderous?

sazk

Banned
well brother if u've been listening to his lectures and in your own words "have not anywhere seen or heard these terrible things he's accused of saying" .. then i guess its upto you to decide what's right n wats wrong.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
"Radical muslim, fanatic muslim, extremist muslim" are common term invented by the west to be used insult and make fun of good muslims. You listen, you analyze and cross check against daleel if anything he says doubtful and you make own sensible judgement.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
On numerous websites I've seen some rather harsh accusations made against Sheik Khalid Yasin and claims that some of his arguments and ideas are extreme. I've been listening to his lectures for a while now and have not any where seen or heard these terrible things he's accused of saying. What are your thoughts on him? Do you think he's "radical" as many publications say? Or do you think that it's simply slanderous?

:salam2:
Brother, the Satan goes after every good Muslim. :astag:
And as you said: It's simply slanderous!
:wasalam: