shahadah

jennytinasky

my question is odd and i wont go into details, as its a long story to tell, but i want to ask is it possible to take my shahadah twice? i took it some months ago, alone, i no it is between me and Allah, but im travelling to cairo soon and have been told i can take it in the mosque there, and will recieve a certificate that i can use as a legal document to confirm i am muslim and will need this in the future to go to saudi.... so can i take it once again???:hijabi:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
my question is odd and i wont go into details, as its a long story to tell, but i want to ask is it possible to take my shahadah twice? i took it some months ago, alone, i no it is between me and Allah, but im travelling to cairo soon and have been told i can take it in the mosque there, and will recieve a certificate that i can use as a legal document to confirm i am muslim and will need this in the future to go to saudi.... so can i take it once again???:hijabi:

Yes you can
I am a born muslim. I said my shahada 5 times everyday in prayers

ahmed3711

salamou alekoum,

from my point of view i think do it again no problem because as you said you want to confirm infront of people to go to saudi arabia and thats a good reason sister i think and in cairo the (azhar elsharif) so you can take it from a place 100% legal infront of every person in the world anyways i can ask for you if you would like because am from cairo but i think there is no problem in it

salam sister

jennytinasky

wa alaykum assalam ahmed 3711,that would be so great if you could possible check for me, i would be most greatfull :) will await yor reply bless you, and thank you :)

abdellah007

wa alaykum assalam ahmed 3711,that would be so great if you could possible check for me, i would be most greatfull :) will await yor reply bless you, and thank you :)

The religion in ur profile says "undecided" you need to say shahada here first of all :)

ahmed3711

salamou alekoum
sorry for late repay sister Jenny,
anyways today am sure 100% from what am saying because i went to el azhar el sharif mosque and i asked them about your situation they told me sure she can make it twice & they will be waitting for you for sure when u come oneday :)

an advice from a brother you better take it from el azhar mosque because as your coming to cairo so it is the best mosque to have accredit,certified or approval license infront of every country international or for arab countries like saudi arabia anyways when you come you can take a taxi and tell him to take you to el azhar mosque and you will ask when you arrive about the place of reverting for foreign people or you can contact me and i will take you to the place i will be happy to help you for sure in something like that
wish you the best always
your brother ahmed
salamou alekoum