Shaikh Khalid Yasin Delivered Friday Khutba In My Mosque Today

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
assalamu alaykum

thats a well known story, it is in the biography of the Shaykh. Rahimahullah.

InshaAllah, these speakers will conform to the correct manhaj of the Scholars, in totality.

These days a lot people name drop, subhanAllaah, but, often they say things which not correct and not as those they claim to love, said.. and did.

We must know that the Ulema' are the inheritors of the Prophets and who clear the way, with showing people the right explanation of the qur'aan and Sunnah, - so that we understand the right Aqeedah and Manhaj

wasalamu alaykum

You right akhy alot of jaahileen do say bad things about the ulama it is unfortunate such people are cursing the ulama whom Allah have guarded this deen with. But the truth will prevail from the false.

BigAk

:salam2:

No Way!

Brother BigAk..you're lucky lucky lucky! :D

I enjoy the lectures of Sh. Khalid Yasin very much!..his knowledge and charisma is inspiring and motivating mashallah la ilaha illa allah!

Is he currently residing in the U.S.???

If yes, how can I get in contact with him???...I am an officer in our local MSA and we would be honored to have him as a speaker in an event in the upcoming months...

And does anyone know if he accepts invites from MSA's???..some Shaikhs have stopped accepting them I don't know why..but I'm assuming it is due to bad experiences???

Anyway..I would love to have come to my town again..he was in it once..but it was about 7 years ago!..and I didn't meet him :(

:wasalam:

Heheheh... Yes.. We were definitely lucky to have Shaikh Yasin at our masjid. The guy was a lightening bolt... said it like it is. He lives in England I think.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

You know why they don't accept invitations from the so called MSA's anymore. it is because of the bad reputation MSA's have. most MSA's have nothing to do Islam. I personally don't go to their meetings anymore.

may Allah guide all of us to follow the right path. ameen.

Bad reputations?...ao'otho billah!...watch what kind of generalizations you pass..I do not think you're an attendance-superman of sorts to know how EACH AND EVERY msa is like..the word *most* doesn't release you from the ill that may come as a result of what you say..anyone passing through..might take what you GENERALIZED for a FACT...sit back for a second and think of what could come from that..especially that there are *sisters* in MSA's (and I am one..in one!)

If you had a bad experience...then it is best to share your experience *strictly within its own bounds* and not STRETCH IT and cap it over the rest of MSA's...

Also..sobhanallah!!!..I highly doubt you have the power of TELEPATHY to know what the different shaikhs think and what their excuses are for not accepting invites..so you can't pass judgements on their behalf either!

Fear allah..and watch what you say!

Allah (swt) says..."
Not a word does he (or she) utter but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it)". [Qaf, 50:18]

And Rasulullah says..."shall (not) people be dragged upon their faces (but) for the harvest of their tongues?"

And a wise man once said.."The wounds of fangs may mend, but (never) mends the wound of the tongue"

Brother BigAk...I apologize if I seemed to have spun your thread off topic..but the offense I drew from the words of the reply from muslimguy is too much to ignore!..Aasfa bi shidda akhi!

BigAk

Brother BigAk...I apologize if I seemed to have spun your thread off topic..but the offense I drew from the words of the reply from muslimguy is too much to ignore!..Aasfa bi shidda akhi!
[/B][/COLOR]

No problem sister muslimah86... I understand your concerns and I'm with you.. You bring up good points.. I think the brother was out of line in his generalization... You have the right to defend.

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
May Allah protect us all.

I think you are going too far with these posts. I wouldnt talk too highly of these people and organisations, infact when we look at the Salaf (may Allah show them Mercy) we see how reluctant they were to praise each other (and this is the Salaf as-Salih brothers and sisters, not Khalid Yassin, Yusuf Estes and the rest of them).
It saddens me to see how some people over hype a few 'talkers', yes they say some good things, ok, they make you laugh now and then, maybe they have a ounce of charisma?... But so what?!?!?!
They are not 'ulema, and that is where we take our Islam from. The 'ulema, subhanAllah the people who have given their lives to this Deen, learning it, living it, teaching it, all in light of Qur'an was-Sunnah. It is not correct to have a few people come up and talk, then get given titles like 'Shaykh' (and among the people who say this are the ones who are recluctant to give al-Albani the title 'Shaykh - yet they give it to these?!?! Astaghfirullah).
And some of them love this, to be called 'Shaykh' or 'Alim' etc. And half of these people your calling 'Shaykh' cant even speak Arabic, let alone understand Kitabullah! They read from the same translations as you and me! Allahu'akbar.

My brothers and sisters, let us do our best to follow in the path of our pious predescessors, sticking to the Book of Allah and the way of his Messenger (sallAllahu 'alaihi wasalam).

May Allah guide us all.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
They are not 'ulema, and that is where we take our Islam from. The 'ulema, subhanAllah the people who have given their lives to this Deen, learning it, living it, teaching it, all in light of Qur'an was-Sunnah. It is not correct to have a few people come up and talk, then get given titles like 'Shaykh' (and among the people who say this are the ones who are recluctant to give al-Albani the title 'Shaykh - yet they give it to these?!?! Astaghfirullah).
I think you're over reacting in this context, if people were saying 'shaykh' hamza yusuf and 'shaykh' habib ali jifri :rolleyes: then youre post would be more valid, 'these' people arent exactly raving sufi's. But I do agree the word is misused alot in this age.
And some of them love this, to be called 'Shaykh' or 'Alim' etc. And half of these people your calling 'Shaykh' cant even speak Arabic, let alone understand Kitabullah! They read from the same translations as you and me! Allahu'akbar
I wouldn't claim 'half' of them either, thats sort of excessive.

May Allah guide us all.
Ameen