Shake it bake it Assalamu'Alaik it!

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

Mashallah...Tabarakallah :) ... Im really happy for you little sister.

May Allah give you the strength to face all the challenges that may come your way. May Allah increase you in knowledge and make you firm on HIS deen -Ameen.

3_8.png

Rabbana la tuzigh quloobana ba'da idh hadaytana wa hab lana milladunka rahmah innaka antal Wahhab

Our Lord! (they say), Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou art the Grantor of bounties without measure [surat Al-E-Imran: Verse 8]

:jazaak:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~WelCome!~

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

I am a revert of 6 months Alhamdulillah.
My name is Khadeejah and I'm 13 years old :)
I hope that In sha Allah we'll all benefit from each other.
Hope to exapand my knowledge on our deen In sha Allah.

Allah Hafiz

:SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84:

:bismillah:

:ma:What a beautiful name sister:hearts:

Alhamdulillah!
Welcome to this wonderful cool site

~May Allah swt guide and help you~Amin!

Thank you,
Take care!

~Wassalam :)

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:To TTI:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

your-sister

Intresting title you've got little sis, Masha'allah!:)
Wecome to this beautiful Deen. May Allaah help you out through this journey. Aameen
Also welcom to TTI...Hopeyou'll enjoy your stay:)

Fantasiaxox

you found the correct path!!!!!!!!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

I am a revert of 6 months Alhamdulillah.
My name is Khadeejah and I'm 13 years old :)
I hope that In sha Allah we'll all benefit from each other.
Hope to exapand my knowledge on our deen In sha Allah.

Allah Hafiz

:ma: This is amazing!!!!!!You are only 13 yrs old??!! Masha allah!!!!! Can I pls know how you riverted to Islam and how your parents plus relatives are dealing with it? Once again Mabrook i.e. Congratulations for finding the true path to Paradise!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Khadeeejah -

Subhan'Allah so many replies and welcomes!
JazakAllah Khair to all of you! :hearts:

I'm sorry it took me this long to reply, I have been away for quite a while.

To sister Fantasia, I'll give you a short summery I came to Islam and how it's going In sha Allah Ta'ala :)

When Since I was younger ( around of age of 10) I started to question Christianity. My grandma would try to teach me, but many things just did not make sense to me. She would take me to church and tell me that there's supposed to be this connection between me and God, but it just wasn't happening.. Something was missing. I spent a year being a firm believer in God, but with no religion.

At 11 I started researching different religions, to see if I could find the truth.
I learnt a little about Hinduism,Judaism and a few others. Still, something was missing. I started researching Islam, and I finally felt like I might have found the truth. I started to slowly change things about myself. Dressing modestly, my personality was totally different and then I changed who I hung out with.
After that my friends consisted of mostly Muslims. A year after, at age 12 I said my Shahada Alhamdulillah! I'm now 13 ( it's been 7 months) and still practicing Alhamdulillah and will be a Muslim until I die In sha Allah :)

Now about my family.. They are slowly reacting and seeing that this is reality. Islam is what I am, who I am. When I go to family parties, I do get the few dirty looks and ignorant questions. I don't get mad Subhan'Allah, I see it as a time for Daw'ah :)

As for my mother and father, they're not all that accepting. My mother understands that this is what I believe and it's not going to change. When ever we have religious discussions, she does pull the age card on me. It's quite annoying, but I understand how she is feeling. My father is not understanding at all. He secretly tries to steal my Islamic books and scarves to dispose of them. I have become more aware ( 5 scarves and 3 books later) and have hidden my things more appropriately.

May Allah guide them. Ameen :)

In sha Allah, this has helped you to understand!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

arzafar

Subhan'Allah so many replies and welcomes!
JazakAllah Khair to all of you! :hearts:

I'm sorry it took me this long to reply, I have been away for quite a while.

To sister Fantasia, I'll give you a short summery I came to Islam and how it's going In sha Allah Ta'ala :)

When Since I was younger ( around of age of 10) I started to question Christianity. My grandma would try to teach me, but many things just did not make sense to me. She would take me to church and tell me that there's supposed to be this connection between me and God, but it just wasn't happening.. Something was missing. I spent a year being a firm believer in God, but with no religion.

At 11 I started researching different religions, to see if I could find the truth.
I learnt a little about Hinduism,Judaism and a few others. Still, something was missing. I started researching Islam, and I finally felt like I might have found the truth. I started to slowly change things about myself. Dressing modestly, my personality was totally different and then I changed who I hung out with.
After that my friends consisted of mostly Muslims. A year after, at age 12 I said my Shahada Alhamdulillah! I'm now 13 ( it's been 7 months) and still practicing Alhamdulillah and will be a Muslim until I die In sha Allah :)

Now about my family.. They are slowly reacting and seeing that this is reality. Islam is what I am, who I am. When I go to family parties, I do get the few dirty looks and ignorant questions. I don't get mad Subhan'Allah, I see it as a time for Daw'ah :)

As for my mother and father, they're not all that accepting. My mother understands that this is what I believe and it's not going to change. When ever we have religious discussions, she does pull the age card on me. It's quite annoying, but I understand how she is feeling. My father is not understanding at all. He secretly tries to steal my Islamic books and scarves to dispose of them. I have become more aware ( 5 scarves and 3 books later) and have hidden my things more appropriately.

May Allah guide them. Ameen :)

In sha Allah, this has helped you to understand!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

May Allah reward you in this world and the next

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
mashallah sister welcome to TTI and congrats Allah has guided you in such an early age

may Allah swt grant you success in this world and the hereafter ameen :)

have fun here :D

wasalam

mabera

MashaAllah,

Allah Has many ways to guide whosoever He wish, and your own way will InshaAllahu make you A better Muslimah, muminah and muhsinah than alot of us that were born and brought-up in Islam.

May Allah unite all of us in Jannatil-Firdaus.