Shame on all muslims shame shame shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
:salam2: Saw this video and it made me feel like throwing up. Where are the muslim men and women who are seeing all this happen and turning a blind eye to this. Where are the good muslim men when your daughter who is still a baby is being raped. What kind of new generation are you creating. Is this iraqi freedom? As a muslim girl i feel i have been raped. Isnt in islam haya is the most important thing in a girl.

REMOVED VIDEO**\

Notes from moderator.
First of all before we POST ANYTHIGN we need to think if its proper video for viewers there are kids in here too

# 2 You should be thankfull that that you not making inshaALlah these misakes all of these people are Muslim before even say anything about them did you even BOTHER to raise your hand in the middle of night and make Duaa for them ? think about !

# 3 Dont ge emotional about everything ask Allah to guide these people instead just getting made and calling people name that they are wrong ** in a hadith a person Said Allah will never forgive him and Allah said how he know that I wont forgive him I forgave him and enter him Jannah and ordered the good Muslim to the hell fire ** because He swear that Allah wont forgive the sinner !

again THINK before posting

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
salam alaykum
didnt watch the vid but anyway...
What can we do when the mujahideen are called ''khawaarij'' all the time?
Chechnya, iraq and so on is not jihad because we dont have an ameer.. sad really that's our ummah,, a big ummah with bad people.

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Brother what did you meant by that what I have highlighted?

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:,
Not a good post to watch.. Man this is really hurting and my heart goes out to those families especially the young ones. Please make dua for all those people who are stuck there.

As the sister said i really feel ashamed and feel my unworthiness when i sit and watch these kind of videos. Even as i write this post i feel that i'm a hypocrite, not trying to help my brothers and sisters in need. Dammn its a shames on us.

May ALLAH SWT help them to get out of that situation. Ameen.

:wasalam:

Salaam,

I don't have audio here at work but just watching the video - how can we even tell if they are Muslim? Take into consideration that Iraq has a community of Christians and shias too. This is what happens when secularism is brought by Westerners in Muslim lands. Sadly to say, this is the ramifications of an Islamic country without an authoritative government that implements Islamic law & I believe we have yet to seen the worse.

:salam2:TheHumbleWun is this a true news. Yes they are muslim girls. And even if they are not we should sit like usless people and watch this.

q8penpals

Salam

And even if the girls themselves were not Muslim, does it matter? They are still being denigrated and treated poorly. The majority of the men "purchasing" time with the ladies are Saudi and Kuwaiti - who are supposedly Muslim - what kind of Muslim man goes to this sort of place for that sort of purpose anyway? What will they answer when they die and are asked to account for those actions?

:salam2:TheHumbleWun is this a true news. Yes they are muslim girls. And even if they are not we should sit like usless people and watch this.

Salaam,

No doubt about it. We Muslims have a responsibility and even if we can not take any actions to change it, the lowest level of iman (faith) we can have is to hate it in our hearts.

May Allah swt forgive us for not helping those who are oppressed and forgive us for having the kuffar desensitize us for the corruptions they bring to our lands & the murders of our innocent brothers & sisters in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palesine, Somalia and else where. Ameen.

safiya58

:salam2:

I´m sooooooooooooooooooooo angry

but would it not be possible to contact a muslim charity organisation and maybe if there are ppl who donate every month money to this iraqi refugges in syria then they will not be forced to live in this hell they are in... when they are bad ppl among us who are not ashamed to take adventage of those who are distressed then THERE HAVE TO BE also good ones among us who are helpfull to others........ if the good ones sleep the bad ones will be powerful...!

to pray for our brothers and sisters is the least we can do and the lowest level of iman... but do we want to be of strong iman or low iman..? if you would be allowed to go to jannah but not the highest what would you do...? I would be upset and cry all the time cuz I´m only pleased with the highest..!

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Ok so this is saddening. Horrible.

But we shouldn't call ourselves useless. Improper way to solve a problem. It is not the Muslims who choose to better their selves first then go out to the world to better it, it is those leaders that choose leadership and do nothing to lead. It is they who are accountable... As for me I do make duaa for them I do call to Allah swt... And deep inside my heart I curse those lowsy leaders...

With all do respect don't call Muslims useless because there are those that contribute in many ways and surely duaa is the believers' greatest weapon.

I am offended for being called a useless Muslim... But may Allah forgive you..

Salam

Yousef83

after comments i really couldnt dare to watch.
I'm already very upset from Iraq people (Muslims !!) they do kill eachother instead of fight against Islam enemies,if you scare to die in fighting your Islam honor you deserve to live everything there,where is Jihad where is Islam rules?I remember a scene when usa occupied Iraq,people were writing to walls that "Welcome Usa "

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Depressing.
This is what happens when we abandon jihad and da'awa.This is the result of the love of this world landing in the hearts of muslims about which the prophet(sallahu 'alyhi wasallam) talked about.He(sallalahu 'alyhi wasallam) said if I correctly remember that there will be a time when all the non muslim rulers would attack muslims like eating from a plate.When the sahabas(ridhwanullahi ta'ala alyhim ajme'en) asked him (sallahu 'alyhi wasallam) that will the Muslims be small in number at that time.The prophet(sallahu 'alyhi wasallam) replied no in fact we(muslims) will be very large in number but 'wahn' will land in our hearts.When sahabs(ridhwanullahi ta'ala alyhim ajme'en) asked what is 'wahn';he(sallahu 'alyhi wassalam) replied its the love this world and hate of death.
Allahu 'alim correct me if I posted this hadith in wrong way and may Allah forgive me if I did so.
No doubt we are in such a sorry state.These are things from which we can learn and mend our ways.But what is written in qadr no one can change it except Allah.
May Allah make our foots firm and remove the love of this world from our hearts.
Ameen.
wassalamu 'alykum warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum

i cant those people!, seirously how can they call themselves muslim
u r right shame on us we have become this type of ummah

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,

It is very bad and sad situation, and this is situation of the Muslims, unfortunately in that part of the world, especially Iraq.

This is nothing new, and similar things happened in Iraq before the war, and also Syria and other countries...

Saddam hussain was very against prostitution, now that he has been removed from power the vice is increasing, be it in neighbouring syria.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Alaicum

So sad and shamless, Astagfirullah:astag::astag:

How it will be the future of our Ummah, Inshallah???

We la hawle we la quwete illa billahi

safiya58

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,

It is very bad and sad situation, and this is situation of the Muslims, unfortunately in that part of the world, especially Iraq.

This is nothing new, and similar things happened in Iraq before the war, and also Syria and other countries...

Saddam hussain was very against prostitution, now that he has been removed from power the vice is increasing, be it in neighbouring syria.

asselamu aleykum
prostitution is a product of war... it also happened in Pakistan during the Afgahnistan war when the afgahns flee to there from war... the muslim countries are not strong in economy... there are not many possibilities for refugees to earn money... they are exulted but not welcomed.. there are not jobs and enough money for the locals... so how can the refugees live well in such a situation...? if our countries would have principlels like the western countries and would have more power this would not happen

safiya58

after comments i really couldnt dare to watch.
I'm already very upset from Iraq people (Muslims !!) they do kill eachother instead of fight against Islam enemies,if you scare to die in fighting your Islam honor you deserve to live everything there,where is Jihad where is Islam rules?I remember a scene when usa occupied Iraq,people were writing to walls that "Welcome Usa "

brother what are you talking about...? you say where is the iraqi jihad, have you never heard about falluja...? if you believe the lies you hear on the media then do not blam the iraqi muslims for not fighting against the enemie.... they do... and which muslim country helps them...? not a single one so don´t talk bad about the iraqi muslims when you have no clue about their suffering, struglle and pain...! have you ever been there in Iraq? and yes there are ppl who welcomed the US soldiers... it was the kurds.... they are to blame for it.... but not all iraqi ppl.... you made me very angry.......

to find out more about iraqi resistance plz check this out:
it is a post I have posted twice, in the hope to let you guys know what is really going on in Iraq... but the rating was a disapointment to be honest...
but when it comes to judge we are very quick in it...!!!!

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54263

here another post:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38498

Yousef83

isnt everything very specific? Usa still there and i really dont see any Jihad,you speak about some small groups,where is completely Iraq Muslims?
you say I'm Turkish,remember world war I,which Muslim country helped Turkey?Turkish Muslims saved their country from that ages's top countries,over 2 Million Turkish died in the war ( 30% of Male population).sorry but i dont see same thing in Iraq

asselamu aleykum
prostitution is a product of war... it also happened in Pakistan during the Afgahnistan war when the afgahns flee to there from war... the muslim countries are not strong in economy... there are not many possibilities for refugees to earn money... they are exulted but not welcomed.. there are not jobs and enough money for the locals... so how can the refugees live well in such a situation...? if our countries would have principlels like the western countries and would have more power this would not happen

Salaam,

What principles? Usuary/interest? Igniting wars so that they could lend countries loans with interest via World Bank & IMF? Having a corrupt private institution called the Federal Reserve to run the government and economy by playing with inflation & deflation of the money supply? The dollar is nothing but toilet papers that people put value to in their minds and is created out of "thin air." Wars generate profits in a capitalist society. Do you think WWI, WWII, Vietnam were all political accidents? They kill innocent people so they can have their currency stay strong.

While I agree with you that prostitution is a product of war since there are no jobs, the main problem is our Muslim governments are divided. If we united, set aside our cultural differences...which army could stop us in the world? We would have the most honest & conservative monetary system. Our economies would be untouchable. We would forbid interest, gambling, alcohol, etc. Islamic law would allow us to focus on our deen, contribute to society, and put an end to the corruptions of the world backed by a honest & strong leader who leads men with honor & dignity.......maybe I'm just dreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.