Shame on all muslims shame shame shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousef83

Salaam,

What principles? Usuary/interest? Igniting wars so that they could lend countries loans with interest via World Bank & IMF? Having a corrupt private institution called the Federal Reserve to run the government and economy by playing with inflation & deflation of the money supply? The dollar is nothing but toilet papers that people put value to in their minds and is created out of "thin air." Wars generate profits in a capitalist society. Do you think WWI, WWII, Vietnam were all political accidents? They kill innocent people so they can have their currency stay strong.

While I agree with you that prostitution is a product of war since there are no jobs, the main problem is our Muslim governments are divided. If we united, set aside our cultural differences...which army could stop us in the world? We would have the most honest & conservative monetary system. Our economies would be untouchable. We would forbid interest, gambling, alcohol, etc. Islamic law would allow us to focus on our deen, contribute to society, and put an end to the corruptions of the world backed by a honest & strong leader who leads men with honor & dignity.......maybe I'm just dreaming.
I really completely agree with you,you are not dreaming,its reality.
as you specify we are not united,its the main problem, we dont have any idea about our potential,that loneliness show us weak to the rest of the world,only small groups in the struggle as usual which is not enough

asabira

salam wa rahmato lah wa barakatoh

:salam2:
hasbona laho wani3ma lwakil for :::those rich man(saudian and kuwait and all gulf) who they go to see them sisters in this situation they r not muslim they r not from oma of mohamad peace be upon him ;for them women who they spend them money in the make up and dress and tourist and them sisters are in need for alitle bread and water; for those muslim government who they have not degnity for them bloody
but allah is big today is yours tomorow it will not
:wasalam:

safiya58

isnt everything very specific? Usa still there and i really dont see any Jihad,you speak about some small groups,where is completely Iraq Muslims?
you say I'm Turkish,remember world war I,which Muslim country helped Turkey?Turkish Muslims saved their country from that ages's top countries,over 2 Million Turkish died in the war ( 30% of Male population).sorry but i dont see same thing in Iraq

brother come on don´t be ignorant like that.... same I can say USA still there and YOU still sit at home...! I wonder if you have really watched the links I preferd to you... if yes then you are just ignorant... if you denie the great struggle of our brothers and sisters this is just not fair... of course you can not see their struggle cuz you believe what you hear in the media... they are all terorists for sure...

we did jihad to defend our lands in world war 1. and we was the only country who was never ever colonized.... this means we are so much better than all the rest of middle eastern countries...? only we did jihad others not....? and after what happened in turkey after?

plus not only Iraq is occupied also in Gazza and Afgahnistan and Chechenja there is suffering.... do they also deserve it...?

which country helped us...? you are not just... cuz in this war also non-turkish people participated... like arabs and kurds... we all fight together against the enemie... why no one knows that?

May Allah forgive you

safiya58

Salaam,

What principles? Usuary/interest? Igniting wars so that they could lend countries loans with interest via World Bank & IMF? Having a corrupt private institution called the Federal Reserve to run the government and economy by playing with inflation & deflation of the money supply? The dollar is nothing but toilet papers that people put value to in their minds and is created out of "thin air." Wars generate profits in a capitalist society. Do you think WWI, WWII, Vietnam were all political accidents? They kill innocent people so they can have their currency stay strong.

While I agree with you that prostitution is a product of war since there are no jobs, the main problem is our Muslim governments are divided. If we united, set aside our cultural differences...which army could stop us in the world? We would have the most honest & conservative monetary system. Our economies would be untouchable. We would forbid interest, gambling, alcohol, etc. Islamic law would allow us to focus on our deen, contribute to society, and put an end to the corruptions of the world backed by a honest & strong leader who leads men with honor & dignity.......maybe I'm just dreaming.

I´m not defending the west.... but it is true they managed to build an union we not... I live in Germany. and also in Germany are refugees. and they don´t live in such a miserable state... why so many ppl from Turkey and other middle eastern countries want to come to the west if it is that bad...? I agree with you I hate their foreign policy but you can live like a human here.... that was what I meant... and I can not believe that we still play the blame game and pointing to the west while we know what is going on in our own countries (just look at syria).... Saudi Arabia is the country with the Sharia right.... so how could they support the american warfare against Iraq...?

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Maybe you can lower yourself enough to listen to this "lowly" female. Remember that Aisha (RA) was one of our greatest teachers and responsible for more than 2200 hadiths being accurately relayed. Remember that your mother carried you for nine months in her body and saw fit to sacrifice her own nourishment and sleep so that you could grow into the male specimen we see before us.

Brother you should remember your adaab. What I am witnessing on this thread is the root of this problem. Everyone is so caught up in the imaginary borders we call countries and saying "I am Turkish, Arab, Saudi, etc.," when in the end that matters not ONE WHIT on judgement day. Our obligation as Muslims is help each other as much as possible and trust that Allah swt knows our intentions and hearts. It should not matter what "vessel" wisdom comes from, whether old, yound, man or woman. And young boys should remember that without the females there would be no males. You hate to be with females, brother? I wonder how they feel being around you if you are displaying such bigotry.

Wasalaam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
After reading some replies..I remembered a saying in my culture about people who talk without fully comprehending a situation we say *they are talking by mixing and taping (things together)*

No one knows what's going on in Iraq like the Iraqis do...no one has the right to judge and generalize about Iraqis..because amongst them are traitors and collaborators who will have NO problem selling the honor of their mothers and sisters for a handful of dollars...they are sell-outs and have become *SERVANTS OF THE DOLLAR* where ever it may lay..even if it is with IBLIS HIMSELF!..and they are the ones who even control WHAT THE MASSES *THINK* THEY KNOW ABOUT IRAQ

So..unless you're an HONEST Iraqi..or you know an HONEST Iraqi with solid connections and communications *in* Iraq..and you or the person you know fear Allah in what you or they relate and communicate about that country and the struggle of its oppressed population..

Do not sit there and pass your own judgments..because whether you can swallow it or not that *IS* UTTER IGNORANCE!

I am deeply offended by some of the comments here and I already reported one!..I hope it will be taken care of soon inshallah!

and finally we all need to remember the words of our beloved Prophet (saaws)...

"Speak good or remain silent"

Yousef83

look i read min. 3 hours per day, a girl arrive and call me as ignorant,sorry i cant accept that and i have an answer,i would like you show some reaction also that female,she started to call me as ignorant this is so funny really,thats very normal because we dont know each other,strange is someone call u as ignorant u even didnt speak for 1 min.
I work to avoid from personal arguments,especially from females but anyone find me somehow,they test my anger level really.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
# 2 You should be thankfull that that you not making inshaALlah these misakes all of these people are Muslim before even say anything about them did you even BOTHER to raise your hand in the middle of night and make Duaa for them ? think about ![/COLOR]

# 3 Dont ge emotional about everything ask Allah to guide these people instead just getting made and calling people name that they are wrong ** in a hadith a person Said Allah will never forgive him and Allah said how he know that I wont forgive him I forgave him and enter him Jannah and ordered the good Muslim to the hell fire ** because He swear that Allah wont forgive the sinner !

again THINK before posting

# 4 I doubt this VIDEO is a recent video people cant go to Iraq easily, as for Gulf may Allah guide who do mistake the problem is people think every one Live in saudi or Gulf are 100% good Muslims at the time of the prophet peace be up on him there was mistakes but the LEAST AND LEAST we can do is pray that Allah guide us and the Muslim who are in bad situation NO one is perfect every one have a sin, these girls who ever they are May Allah guide them and guide the people if they are Muslims.

#5 In Ramadan some places get more wrose than this so let leave them under the cover of Allah s.w.t

Status
Not open for further replies.