Shame us muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Could you stop attack to members in forum?

:tti_sister:

May Allah help you if you have problems but attacking against to people doesn´t help you at all.

Sorry if you have understood some my post before by wrong way.

John Smith

its my behaviour el hamdou lillah and i dont tell you my secret in internet if i help or not
allah know me el hamdou lillah iam man poor for the mercy of allah
i dont love shia and shia is my enemie in islam and i hate who suport the shia .
iam not sufism and you are sufism you are not like me and iam not like you
its not the poor who dont know english language the poor muslim who dont know the language of the holy quran

Stop calling believers non-muslim, your actions are like the khwarij who raise the book of Allah over believers.

Get a grip and call people to Tawheed.

Ahsen

I feel really ashamed by the Khalifas as there's no sound campaign here in Bahrain to help the syrians. Most people are thinking of syria like they see a dream. There was a telethon or whatever u call it during the somalia drought and pakistan earthquakes but now everybody is silent.Like they don't even know what's happening.

Brother abou-doujana please stop fighting. I understand you but this is not the right place and time for this.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The greatest shame on us is that we forget the Laws of Allah and try to interpret them for ourselves. We do not have to argue..just seek knowledge. Know our faith before we fight battles. We have to have implicit understanding of what we are doing. We have to think through our actions. What are we defending and why.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
iam not fighting brother thank you i try to give the message of tyhe truth religion off allah the holy quran and the sunnah to this members in this forum the islam is not sufism or shia
thats all .wa salam alaykoum wa rahmatou allah wa barakatouh .

What else this is than fighting? Do something to help people in Syria than insult people in forum.

:SMILY286:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I am looking for help to Syrians. Thats all why I made this thread. If you can´t help them, stop even attack to people whose can.

:SMILY286:

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
Assalaam walaikum,

The greatest shame on us is that we forget the Laws of Allah and try to interpret them for ourselves. We do not have to argue..just seek knowledge. Know our faith before we fight battles. We have to have implicit understanding of what we are doing. We have to think through our actions. What are we defending and why.

Wa aleykum Salaam

Hadha Sahih(you are correct) BUT what is the solution ?

we see THE LEADERS are the main target...with their leadership.

but what about The Recognized IMAMs and MUftis etc

Do not they have anything to say to Our leaders that
the reason

" we have forsaken Kuran?"

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

walaikum islam what are we deefending our faith sunni muslims beibg tortured masaccred ..bruned alive...
everyone kepyt queit about bosnia why ....and syria why
because they are scared of rise of strong muslims

wake upsister ur brothers and sisters in uiislam are being lkilled in most horific way..why dov u constantly refuse to see the truth

esperanza

revert of many years
I feel really ashamed by the Khalifas as there's no sound campaign here in Bahrain to help the syrians. Most people are thinking of syria like they see a dream. There was a telethon or whatever u call it during the somalia drought and pakistan earthquakes but now everybody is silent.Like they don't even know what's happening.

Brother abou-doujana please stop fighting. I understand you but this is not the right place and time for this.

not just bahrain everyehere the rich arabs happily living their lives...
why does noone care..........................................................

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
asalaam aleykum

dear sister...esperanza

i have been following your thread;
and appreciate it.

However Ours is to Remind.......and you too...Hold on your way of life as taught by Kuran Kareem we never know what lays ahead as our (Fitna)test...to all our writings.

be cool ...as you can see Instead of cooling the fire some Muslim leaders are backing the fighting; and they the ones who have Wealth(of coure Allahs given wealth)

:::::
صِرَاطَ الَّذِيْنَ أَنعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّيْنَ ﴿1:7﴾

(1:7) The way of those whom You have favoured *9, who did not incur Your wrath, who are not astray *10.

:::
*9. This defines the 'straight way' which we ask God to open to us. It is the way which has always been followed by those who have enjoyed God's favours and blessings. This is the way which has been trodden from the beginning of time by all those individuals and communities that have unfailingly enjoyed God's favours and blessings.

*10. This makes it clear that the recipients of God's favour are not those who appear, briefly, to enjoy worldly prosperity and success; all too often, these people are among those whom God has condemned because they have lost sight of the true path of salvation and happiness.

This negative explanation makes it quite clear that in'am (favour) denotes all those real and abiding favours and blessings which one receives in reward for righteous conduct through God's approval and pleasure, rather than those apparent and fleeting favours which the Pharaohs, Nimrods and Korahs (Qaruns) used to receive in the past, and which are enjoyed even today by people notorious for oppression, evil and corruption.

::

Allahuma Nsur Islaam wal Muslimiiyn
wa Ayidhum Bil Haq wa Diyn.

Bi Rahmatika Yaa Arham Raahimiiiyn

say: amin.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sisters and brothers,

Do not cast sin upon me if I see this situation from a different perspective. And you can not compel anyone to act.

I am not responsible for one act that the Syrians are inflicting upon themselves. I am free of the sins. As I am not pointing any fingers I ask that you do the same.

Do not cast sin upon me. I will not accept it. I free myself from secular conflicts based on money. I free myself form those who choose to fight but do not know what they are fighting for.

I am not cold hearted. This issue is not my concern. So do not cast shame on me. Your words are empty.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,
walaikum islam i am not attacking sister aapa

but this is not secular and not about money
syrian people are some of poorest in middle east
and they have some of best muslims believe it or not
why ucalll my words empty
because you refuse to listen tothe truth! our muslim brothers and sisters arebeing masaccared...by people who are far far from allah
what makes no sense to you ??

if you care why do you always refuse to believe they are sufferuing or think its thier fault

brother kamazaloo irespect and appreciate your answers

but syrian people are not,,,some rich arrogant people who have strayed from islam

they are poeple who have benn oppressed for decades by the rich and powerful who have no religion

many of you do not know the middle east situation well

why people have such poor view of araBS that they are not even moved by thier suffering

im not here to attack anyone but if anyone blames the syrian people icannot help but to show my feelings

many leading shiekhs and scholars have declared it our duty to help the oppressed in syria

do you doubt them too???

do you think its ok to sit by while people are tortured humilated.. treated on the wosrt imaginable way ..should we just ignore that
what kind of muslims does that mke us

so whose word are ubelieving>>

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

No, sister. I did listen and read the truth. There is no unanimous decision. There is no call for jihad. This is about money. It is all about money.

No, I do not have any feelings for the craziness out there. And therefore, the name calling is wrong. You can not call a person a lesser believer if they choose not to participate in a political farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.