Share Islam! No more friends!!!!

Sakeena

As Salamu Alekum sister

I'm sure sister's Sakeena knowledge now is more than that of any of them at that time...However, this doesn't mean she shouldn't seek more and more knowledge, but it rather means she shouldn't stop dawah till she learns, this's from shytan sister, just go on and Allah will help you in chaa' Allah

Allah Hafez

Wasalam

asalam alaikum brother Ibn Syena,

I agree lol that's so true lol I know more than they do. But if I am unsrure aout something, I tell them and I get info about it uinshallah. I never answer a question I don't know myself. Yes I still want more and more info about Islam before I continue inshallah!

salam,

~Sakeena

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

As Salamu Alekum sister

Let me oppose you in this, with all due respect to sheikh Philips. Actually what's being told and asserted upon nowadays and in every (dars) or lesson I attend, is that every person should be a (da'ia) or caller to the path of Allah in his way. There's the well know Hadith of prophet Muhammad (saw): "Tell about me, even if it's a single verse" "Balegho anny walaw aya بلغوا عنى ولو أية". You know Abu Baker AsSeddeq (raa) ? you know once prophet Muhammad (saw) told him about Islam and he believed and fellowed him, he went out and made 6 out of (the 10 promised the jannah) muslims? notice that at this time there weren't yet any knowledge but the (tawhed)monothiesm..

Also there'r a lot of stories about many companions who turned whole cities or tribies to Islam, like "Mos'ab Ibn Omyer" to Madinah and "Tofayl Ibn Amr AdDawsy" to Daws and others

I'm sure sister's Sakeena knowledge now is more than that of any of them at that time...However, this doesn't mean she shouldn't seek more and more knowledge, but it rather means she shouldn't stop dawah till she learns, this's from shytan sister, just go on and Allah will help you in chaa' Allah

Allah Hafez

Wasalam

Jazaka allahu kheiran,
I did not imply that our sister has no knowledge, please do not get me wrong.
What i wanted to convey is to have more knowledge then ypou will be more equipped to deal with questions.

I agree lol that's so true lol I know more than they do. But if I am unsrure aout something, I tell them and I get info about it uinshallah. I never answer a question I don't know myself. Yes I still want more and more info about Islam before I continue inshallah!

salam,

~Sakeena

Dear Sakeena, you may know more than they do(but knowing more may not be sufficient) , yes but how do you go about your da'wah activities?, that is where you may differ. sorry , do not get me wrong, you are doing a commendable job,we still need to learn more, learning never ceases, mark you i was born into a muslim family but am learning every day, something new always comes by.
take care sister and may allah make your way easy inshalla
Ameen

Sakeena

Asalam Alaikum everyone,

I mind you that I don’t have any Islamic-related books, or a Quran, or headscarves, nor have I ever set foot inside a mosque. Subhanallah… But at least I’m trying to spread the message of Islam to other people who are in need of it inshallah. I don’t know everything, I never said I did, and yes I too learn everyday, something new. I don’t know everything, but I can at least share the basics that I know and they themselves can go out and find out more about Islam, I’m not an encyclopedia! I’m not a scholar or imam, nor do I want to become one. I don’t act “religious”, I don’t act. I’m not an actress. I’m Sakeena. I’m a Muslim. I’m not acting religious and all high and mighty to grab people to become Muslim. Actually, I’m not giving Dawah, if there are material I need (which I do not possess) then I have to give up this Dawah until I have all I need to perform it correctly inshallah.

Good day,

Salam,

~Sakeena

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam Alaikum everyone,

I mind you that I don’t have any Islamic-related books, or a Quran, or headscarves,Good day,

Salam,

~Sakeena

W salam wr wb
sis with that i suppose ur meaning that u dont have Quran or other islamic books with u in hard/printed form ?
cant really guess
well here is a link where one sis has posted very beautiful books
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27811
try this site
http://www.islamicinvitationcentre.com/
http://quranexplorer.com/
well ofcourse there are many places online u can get online Quran and islamic books to read from but i wont recommend that for u to do hate sites are everywhere ,
( do u want Quran software ? or something any thing i guess u must be having them)
sis ,,,keep doing dawah .INSHA ALLAH we are always here to help u ,with all what we can from our limited knowledge .( just be patient dont shove to many things at one time hehe )
Best wishes
May Allah protect and help u ,

Sakeena

asalam aalikum,

I want the Quran, the book, inshalllah. I dn't have one. I borrowed one from the school library and they want it back soon inshallah. I can't be caught by my mom or anyone inshallah. :hijabi:

Sakeena

salam alaikum, masha'Allah thank you brother Islam999 I will certainly check it out inshallah! :) I'm so happy!

Sakeena

Yo quero el Coran por favor Allah,me gusta leer el Coran .... :blackhijab: pero no puedo leer Coran en mi casa con mi familia! :(

Alla-knows

yes sister, please dont be afraid of anything, islam the glorious and beautiful islam shall always shine through, bi idhni llah,,inshallah,,,and yes i will be your friend too :SMILY288: ,,salaam aleykum