Share the photos of animals

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2: sister
I understand sister but please dont be sad its normal to be scared of something like the snakes :( unfortunately those are my hands and im holding all the snakes i was playing with them, they were quite friendly till one of them treid to strangle me

Dont worry sister too much they are creatures of Allah (swt), the only thing i was scared of holding up there was the tranchula, i read Ayat ul Kursi and after that i was ok

:wasalam:

Jazzak Allah kahir dear brother,but snakes are really so scary.I can not understand how someone can get neer to them,especialy to touch them.:SMILY23::SMILY23:.

I think I would loose my consience if I would see them.......

Dear brother did you ever took a snake in your hand???

They are definetly not friendly creatures.!!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: sister
I understand sister but please dont be sad its normal to be scared of something like the snakes :( unfortunately those are my hands and im holding all the snakes i was playing with them, they were quite friendly till one of them treid to strangle me

Dont worry sister too much they are creatures of Allah (swt), the only thing i was scared of holding up there was the tranchula, i read Ayat ul Kursi and after that i was ok

:salam2:

Wallahi dear brother I must admit that you are very brave Mashallah:)

I can not believe that you have actualy took them in your heands, SubhanAllah. I do not like them at all, and I think that they do not love people. They only want to poisen us and nothing else.

Tranchula??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mashallah dear brother for your bravery and May Allah reword for treating all animals nicely.

I also love very much other animals but not snakes and some spiders. Even spiderman is scary:):)

May Allah bless you dear brother. Ameen

Salam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:) ur really funny sister, thank you for ur sweet compliments JazakAllah khair
And yes i do really like animals they are among the many signs of Allah (swt)

and sister not all snakes are poisonous but these ones were but the poison was taken out with their fang.

Thank you for watching the pictures sister

Wallahi dear brother I must admit that you are very brave Mashallah:)

I can not believe that you have actualy took them in your heands, SubhanAllah. I do not like them at all, and I think that they do not love people. They only want to poisen us and nothing else.

Tranchula??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mashallah dear brother for your bravery and May Allah reword for treating all animals nicely.

I also love very much other animals but not snakes and some spiders. Even spiderman is scary:):)

May Allah bless you dear brother. Ameen

Salam