Share the photos of animals

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2: :) im just interested what animals have anyone interacted with in real life maybe in a zoo or real place or some pets or something

here are some pics of animals I have interacted with

First of all my Cute Hamster :)

Its a beluga Whale I have a pic with it lol but obv im just showing u guyz just the whale

ALso have pictures of killer whale and dolphins that i played with but i cant find them

64906031.jpg

Some of the snakes I have played with,
I had a picture with a huge python it took 5 people (including me) to lift it and i lost the pic, it got deleted when my computer hard disk crashed:(
95950663.jpg

20018315.jpg

45477647.jpg

71889951.jpg

83196602.jpg

83165969.jpg

30299754.jpg

Tranchula, Really really soft alot softer than you think really scary thou if you look at their mouth piece
45911590.jpg

I think a centipede I THINK!!
- anywayz this is the killer centipede from south america, we r not allowed to touch them cuz they are really deadly i quickly touched it while it leaped towards me lol I ended up getting really scared but Alhumdulilah nothing bad happen but BAD decision
37058264.jpg

Anywayz, hope u liked em
I got some other but These are the main ones :) what about everyone else here any exciting animals or maybe zoo or something :) i wanna know or see :)
:wasalam:
JazakALlah Khair

runayrus

Yearning Slave
:salam2:

Brother those are nice pics!! I really like the pic of the dolphin or was it a whale..

I love animals.. I have a few to share and Insha'Allah I will upload more for I left my hard disk in the office.

Some are taken from local zoo

Some from Bangkok, Thailand.

And one is not an animal in particular but just the formation of an elephant from icicle or something. Amazing Subhanallah. That's taken from a cave in Malaysia.

=)

Attachments

• Photo0051.jpg
    Photo0051.jpg
    951.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Photo0047.jpg
    Photo0047.jpg
    845.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo0079.jpg
    Photo0079.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo0084.jpg
    Photo0084.jpg
    752.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo0096.jpg
    Photo0096.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00216.jpg
    DSC00216.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 7
  • CIMG2237.JPG
    CIMG2237.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • CIMG2344.JPG
    CIMG2344.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 7

islamisthesolution

mashAllah i loved your photos .

but to be alittle frank i didnt like the centipede at all it reminded me of worms and i hate them and i fear them .

but i love animales after all .

jazaka Allahu khyran for sharing .

Kakorot

.....Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!!!! that big hairy spider thingy!!!how can u even touch it!!!! aaahh and the big black slimy worm thingy, i can't even look at it. and were u not scared of the snake??!!!??? :confused:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

Brother those are nice pics!! I really like the pic of the dolphin or was it a whale..

I love animals.. I have a few to share and Insha'Allah I will upload more for I left my hard disk in the office.

Some are taken from local zoo

Some from Bangkok, Thailand.

And one is not an animal in particular but just the formation of an elephant from icicle or something. Amazing Subhanallah. That's taken from a cave in Malaysia.

=)

Mashallah sister those are some really amazing picture :)
the second last one :) is that a baby cheetah cuz its seriously cute :) that would be my favorite one

btw its so amazing u have seen cheetah so up close and crocodile , oh and that icicle thing is kool if im seeing right :)
JazakAllah for sharing sister they were amazing

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

mashAllah i loved your photos .

but to be alittle frank i didnt like the centipede at all it reminded me of worms and i hate them and i fear them .

but i love animales after all .

jazaka Allahu khyran for sharing .

Well i know im not a fan of bugs either i just wanted to touch that thing it looks so weird to me i wasn't too grossed out but imm not a fan of bugs and worms either
I just bought i post what i had thats why i posted centipede those r rare where i live cuz they r part of forest of south america so thats why i posted hope i didn't gross u too much

:) thank you for the compliment JazakAllah Khair

islamisthesolution

Well i know im not a fan of bugs either i just wanted to touch that thing it looks so weird to me i wasn't too grossed out but imm not a fan of bugs and worms either
I just bought i post what i had thats why i posted centipede those r rare where i live cuz they r part of forest of south america so thats why i posted hope i didn't gross u too much

:) thank you for the compliment JazakAllah Khair

no at all brother i really enjoyed them but this last one is just scary for me thats all . yeah coward i know !
but i really think that animals are real blessing .

thank you and jazaka Allahu khyran

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

.....Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!!!! that big hairy spider thingy!!!how can u even touch it!!!! aaahh and the big black slimy worm thingy, i can't even look at it. and were u not scared of the snake??!!!??? :confused:

lol sorry to creep u out sister, that big hairy spider!! it was actually one of the most amazing things ive touched lol i know i sound weird but SubhanAllah you can never imagine how soft they r untill you touch them I was very scared in the beginning but im not going to lie w/e i see something exotic i think of Allah (swt) that how wonderful and amazing those creatures are that he made i say Ayat ul Kursi and i do it cuz i trust Allah :) he wont let anything hurt me unless it was meant to be.
the big black slimy word thingy lol i feel like i shudn't have posted that one lol :) i told sister hijab al3efah why i did it :)

About snakes, NO Actually NO Snakes are a lot of fun to play with i guess i like a lil exotic creature and these snakes they play with you really nicely but we should not careful not to make them mad i wud be scared to touch it then, like i said if u can say Ayat ul Kursi and feel snakes a lil bit they are really fun u just to be careful not to let them go near your neck (can strangle u lol trust me they can) and the snakes will try to get into ur shirt or something so stop that otherwise SubhanAllah they are kool creatures.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

no at all brother i really enjoyed them but this last one is just scary for me thats all . yeah coward i know !
but i really think that animals are real blessing .

thank you and jazaka Allahu khyran

i know sister Animals are amazing I really like them :) i have taken many animal behaviour and animal physiology courses and the things you learn about them truly amazes you and it makes your deen stronger cuz you think about the signs of Allah (swt) :).
lol and ur not a coward its a normal thing i was scared too :p i was just showing off a lil there by touchiing it cuz we were not suppose to lol

Kakorot

lol sorry to creep u out sister, that big hairy spider!! it was actually one of the most amazing things ive touched lol i know i sound weird but SubhanAllah you can never imagine how soft they r untill you touch them I was very scared in the beginning but im not going to lie w/e i see something exotic i think of Allah (swt) that how wonderful and amazing those creatures are that he made i say Ayat ul Kursi and i do it cuz i trust Allah :) he wont let anything hurt me unless it was meant to be.
the big black slimy word thingy lol i feel like i shudn't have posted that one lol :) i told sister hijab al3efah why i did it :)

About snakes, NO Actually NO Snakes are a lot of fun to play with i guess i like a lil exotic creature and these snakes they play with you really nicely but we should not careful not to make them mad i wud be scared to touch it then, like i said if u can say Ayat ul Kursi and feel snakes a lil bit they are really fun u just to be careful not to let them go near your neck (can strangle u lol trust me they can) and the snakes will try to get into ur shirt or something so stop that otherwise SubhanAllah they are kool creatures.

:salam2: oh ok, i remember going to the zoo last year with my friends and there was this room where they had only bugs and insects like maggots (ew!!!), those long worm looking bugs with like hundreds of legs, different types of ants and all sorts of bugs. my friends were forcing me to go and i did and i got the cringe i kept on goign eeek and eeew and i got told off a lot.

but anyway, yes its true that these creatures are amongst the beautiful creation of Allaah. and there are soo many other animals/bugs etc that still havn't been discovered yet, like in the amazon rainforest and many places around the world. JazakaAllaah.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2: oh ok, i remember going to the zoo last year with my friends and there was this room where they had only bugs and insects like maggots (ew!!!), those long worm looking bugs with like hundreds of legs, different types of ants and all sorts of bugs. my friends were forcing me to go and i did and i got the cringe i kept on goign eeek and eeew and i got told off a lot.

but anyway, yes its true that these creatures are amongst the beautiful creation of Allaah. and there are soo many other animals/bugs etc that still havn't been discovered yet, like in the amazon rainforest and many places around the world. JazakaAllaah.

very well said sister actually the scientist discovered 7 new species just a couple of months ago in the rain forst of papau new guinea :) its kool its truly amazing what Allah (swt) has created
and i understand sister alot of people are grossed out by bugs :) its perfectly understandable

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
Hey if everyone is really grossed out i can remove the centipede pic I dont want to gross out ppl and i know its yucky lol

islamisthesolution

aslam o alikum
Hey if everyone is really grossed out i can remove the centipede pic I dont want to gross out ppl and i know its yucky lol

brother Shaheerpak no you dont have to remove it . i am sure that there are some people enjoying it and wishing to come near it like you did just tell us how it looks like when you were that near LOL .

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Thank you dear brother for sharing this cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute photos Mashallah.:)

But I do not like snakes,they look so scary SubhanAllah.

Alhamdulillah I love all other animals.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

Thank you dear brother for sharing this cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute photos Mashallah.:)

But I do not like snakes,they look so scary SubhanAllah.

Alhamdulillah I love all other animals.

LOL :) sister thats ok snakes are scary but some of them are friendly creatures :)
JazakAllah thank you for enjoying them :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
LOL :) sister thats ok snakes are scary but some of them are friendly creatures :)
JazakAllah thank you for enjoying them :)

Jazzak Allah kahir dear brother,but snakes are really so scary.I can not understand how someone can get neer to them,especialy to touch them.:SMILY23::SMILY23:.

I think I would loose my consience if I would see them.......

Dear brother did you ever took a snake in your hand???

They are definetly not friendly creatures.!!!!