Shaykh an-Najmee Declares Saddam Hussain a Muslim!

Bag2Bag

Salam Alik Rastinny,

I knows american secret services are implicated in cetrain attack against civil people. But the initial cause are the attack from the resistance that doesn't resist with the coran and sunnah but they do what they want .
All suicie bombers are muslims and their attacks don't give any good result but only sadness and more mess .

We know US troop are not muislims and which they are able to do as crime and atrocities but we are responsible, more , we must be responsible of our act and any act will engender a bad result for muslim peoples we have to move away and do not do it .

We mustn t leave our feeling , mad or other thing lose us from the good way that we have to follow.

Thank's
Salam Alik .

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
:salam2:
Some issues are mixed up here!

Not all Jihad in palestine is through suicidal attacks (of which I don't take a certain postion whether pro or against because it's very complicated)... Not to mention that those who comitted suicidal attacks followed fatwas from other scholars like Qardawi...

Plus brother, we should learn more about the different views and opinions of Sunni Salafis and Sunni Muslim Brotherhood, which is a group popular in Palestine, Egypt, Jordan, Yemen, and Kuwait but not a sect (sometimes the differences between them are so intense).

God Knows Best

Aliyah206

mashallah..TabarakALLAH..
yes Saddam is a Muslim brothah...even better then all of us..which one of us would carry our quraan into court and recite ayahs to the judge? even thou we no they care less..which one of us would remember Shahadu ina Lailaha ilalah wa ashado ana muhammadu rasulilah?..we are shaken with fear and about to be hanged by a Kafir??????...yes..certainly not many of us are that brave..May ALLAH forgive Saddams fualts and Grant him House in JANNAH..

aDYiNGdream

Aspiring Mutawakkil
:salam2:

Volume 8, Book 76, Number 500:

Narrated Sa'd bin Sahl As-Sa'idi:

The Prophet looked at a man fighting against the pagans and he was one of the most competent persons fighting on behalf of the Muslims. The Prophet said, "Let him who wants to look at a man from the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire, look at this (man)." Another man followed him and kept on following him till he (the fighter) was injured and, seeking to die quickly, he placed the blade tip of his sword between his breasts and leaned over it till it passed through his shoulders (i.e., committed suicide)." The Prophet added, "A person may do deeds that seem to the people as the deeds of the people of Paradise while in fact, he is from the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire: and similarly a person may do deeds that seem to the people as the deeds of the people of the (Hell) Fire while in fact, he is from the dwellers of Paradise. Verily, the (results of) deeds done, depend upon the last actions." (Sahih Bukhari)

He did some horrible things in his life...and Allah will deal with him accordingly because He is the Most Just.

:wasalam:

Bag2Bag

Dear AbdallahBillal,

Salam Alikoum ,

The Hammas has asked Cheikh Al outhaimine About suicides attacks in their jihad .

The response was very precise : Suicide attacks are forbiden because the effects are not to call people to turn to Islam but the contrary plus,
The reactions of jewishes provoct more pain and death than suicide attacks that kill only civilians .
Regards , Rafik

Salam Alikoum

he was evil and I'm glad he's gone.

How would u know ?
THe funniest thing ever is: Americans are more happy about saddams death,
than the iraqis. Like saddam did all these things to the americans.

As far as saddam. There is an iraqi at my dads work place. And he told my
dad some crazy things about stuff that Saddam and his two sons did.
But I dont want to post them.

May ALLAH have mercy on their souls.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

May Allah forgive Saddam Hussien and have mercy on him. He said al-shahada before he returned to Allah taa'la. We all remember the man who killed 99 people, but repent and Allah' taa'la had mercy on him. We should make dua for our parents,brothers, sisters,rulers, whome returned to Allah taa'la before us.. Only Allah taa'la can judge, and with Allah's mercy we enter Janah not our deeds....