Shaykh Mishary Al-Rashid Al-Afasy reciting Surah Mulk in a Studio...

alhamdulillah

:bismillah:

:salam2: My Noble Brothers and Sisters, Insha'Allah we all are well and in ever increasing Eman.

I wanted to share a video with you all but apparantly im not too sure how to post it to the thread...lol
ive sent the link, if you click on it or copy and paste it on to the web page Insha'Allah you'll love it.

Shaykh Mishary Al-Rashid Al-Afasy is reciting Surah Mulk in a studio-
Wallahi, witness the Noor on his glowing face..........:subhanallah:

Ramadan is round the corner and may Allah keep us alive to witness the merciful month Ameen Ya Rabb!

Alayhis sallatu wassalam said: "Read the Qur'an, for it will come on the Day of Ressurection and intercede for its companions!" (Muslim) :subhanallah:

if somebody could be kind enough to post the video so people can view it directly through Turn to Islam, that would be great Insha'Allah.....(sorry about that)

click/paste link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUpCxdWp9jk&NR

I leave you in the View of Ar-Raheem,

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam

p.s- can someone please tell me how to post videos? (sorry)

truthseeker

:jazaak: for this video.

Here is the video you posted

[yt]qUpCxdWp9jk&NR[/yt]

when you need to post just write the video ID (in your case it is qUpCxdWp9jk&NR) and place it between the following tag [yt] [/yt*] without * (the * is to make the tag visible for you). So in your case, it would be [yt]qUpCxdWp9jk&NR[/yt*] (again without the *). For google video, use the tag [vg] video ID [/vg*] (without the * again)

:wasalam:

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

:salam2: Noble Br/Sr Wa'yakum....

May Allah reward you for posting the video...
Jazak'Allah Khairan for explaining...

I leave you in Allah's Care

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam...

riskyguy

Allah-hu-Akbar
:salam2:

The easiest way to download videos from any website is, download Internet manager from internetdownloadmanager.com and try it for a month, then search the crack and if you don't get it, tell me i will upload it somewhere.