she made me cry

anan1212

i dont know what to say

[vg]5587027468385663837&q[/vg]

please download the link

download

English Translation
Oh' Palestine my name is Palestinian. I carved my name all over the fields, with a bold line transcending all titles.

The letters of my name pursue me, live with me and provide me. Casting fire in my soul and beating in my arteries. The river mountains' caves know me and shelter me for I made the greatest effort and told my people to be.

Saladin in the depth of my depth calling me. Along with my Arabism, asking me to revenge and liberate. Along with the folded banners on the Hattin meadows. Along with the voice of the muezzin calling the far asking for aid. Along with the thousands of captured and thousands of prisoners.

Calling the utmost community and uproaring in millions. Telling them to Jerusalem, to the religions course. To a war that demolishes injustice along with Zionist. And raises the Palestinian flag up high in the universe sky, with my words keep roaring, Palestine, Palestine.

Saladin : An Arab and Islamic leader who led the Arabs in the battle of Hattin.
Arabism : The meanings that unites arabs regardless of religions.
Hattin : A place in Palestine where a battle took place which sent back the crusaders.
Muezzin : The person who calls for paryers.

talibulislam

subhan'allah

her voice has strength of all palestinian who r in suffering,may allah save them from kufars & give us tofiq to help them practically insh'allah

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Made me want to give my soul for my people even though, I am Bangali, I feel a burden inside me for them. This girl is strong, and may Allah Please her.

In the Name of Allah, The Compassionate, The Merciful.

In the Nearer land (Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Palestine), and they, after they have been defeated, will be Victorius.
(Ar Rum) 30:3

"Oh my people! Enter the Holy Land (Palestine) Which Allah has assaigned to you And do not turn back (in flight) for you will be returned as losers."
(Al Madiah) 5:20

Nur Sarah

a girl so young yet so full of passion shows me the strength in which we all can behold in the eyes of allah.it was a sight to watch...peace be upon you!!!

hambaAllah

:( :( :( :(

:bismillah:
:salam2: bros and sisters

i remember watching this at another website wakeupfromyourslumber and cried more to find out that she was shot by israelis sharpshooter and died one month later ,,:tti_sister: Inna lilahi wa inna ilahi rajiun

Gaza child dies of wounds sustained during Israeli attacks last month

IMEMC & Agencies - Saturday, 02 December 2006, 09:50

Ayman Abu Mahdi, 10, from Jabalia town, in the norther part of the Gaza strip died on Saturday morning of wounds sustained during Israeli army attacks last month.

The child was shot in the head by an Israeli army sharp-shooter during a military invasion to the town on November 25th, and was moved to an Israeli hospital, medical sources reported.

:tti_sister: May Allah SWT blessed and protects all the filisteen bros and sisters,,Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen

:wasalam: :hijabi:

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
One Ummah

When 1 muslim bleeds, we should all feel the pain. We should be muslims before anything else - Indian or Pakistani, Republican or Democrat, Shafi or Maliki. May Allah bless the martyrs and the muslims defending the persecuted Ummah.

Allahu Akbar

:tti_sister:

Salaamalikum wa' rahmatullah barakatahu,

Her voice gave me goose bumps. May Allah swt bring peace and justice to my brothers and sisters in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Darfur.

:salah:

Izzu

:salam2:
my heart sank on watching this liitle girl....
God help us even if we dont deserve it because of our actions.
and i thought i had problems....
:wasalam:

abdellah007

salam

it is so emotional, bring tears to eyes of any sincer muslim, may allah help our brothers and sisters in palestine ameen,

it wud be better if a bro or sis translate it to english then every person could understand what she this little girl was saying.

konrad16660

Sometimes I wonder where peace lost its power? A little girl asking to be called on to exact revenge. I wish someone would stop perpetuating the violence. Ghandi makes me cry. This girl doesn't. Its much easier to give into feelings and want revenge. It takes more of a person to be the first one to start peace. Its the only way things will get any better.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Salaamalikum wa' rahmatullah barakatahu,

Her voice gave me goose bumps. May Allah swt bring peace and justice to my brothers and sisters in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Darfur.

:salah:

I Salute to Saladin.Who spend all his life in the battlefield to free the palestine.

The Ominous Words of Salâh ad-Dîn About Our Ummah

“After I die, you will see these Muslims fall apart in disunity, and you will see the Europeans grow strong. The best thing to do for now is to continue the fight until we drive them from the Coast (of Palestine) or die.”

This is a statement of Salâh ad-Dîn Abul-Afdal Yûsuf ibn al-Ayyûb, popularly known as “Saladin” in the West, as recorded by his personal companion and scribe, Ibn Shaddâd (page 203 of his chronicles). Saladin stated this after King Richard of England proposed that Saladin's brother, Sayf ad-Dîn (popularly known as “Safadin” in the West), should marry his siter Joanna. So admirable was Saladin’s character that his worst enemy who had traveled over 2000 miles to eliminate him, ended up offering his own sister to his family. This is the result of Perfect Islâmic “Ikhlâq” and “’Adab”.

Also, Saladin stated in regards to the troubles he endured uniting the entire Muslim world under one banner:

“I do not know what will happen to me, if Allâh wills that the enemy should grow strong. They have established a base from which they can retrieve other lands. you will see these Muslim leaders sitting at the tops of their grandiose towers saying, ‘I shall not come down,’ until the Muslim world will be destroyed.”

How did Saladin destroy his enemies, drive the Franks from Jerusalem and most of Palestine, and be written of so well by the European historians whose people he defeated? This is how:

“On July 3 Salâh ad-Dîn performed the Friday prayer in the Masjid of al-Aqsa, I saw him prostrating and repeating his prayers over and over again as his tears soaked the prayer mat.”

The Death of Saladin
On February 20, 1193, Saladin rode out to meet the Pilgrims returning from the Hajj in Mecca. He had longed to perform the Hajj his entire life, but the constant Jihâd did not allow such. That night he fell ill and broke out into a tempestuous fever. On the fourth day of his illness they had him bled, which was a tradition of the Prophet (peace be upon him). Saladin would not stop sweating. On the ninth day of his illness he stopped taking liquids. By March 3 on the eleventh day of his illness, Saladin had sweat so much that the bed was soaked and the floor stained. The scholars who witnessed this testified to it being a match to the description of a good death in the Sunnah.

On the morning of March 4, 1193, the Imâm Abû Ja’far was reciting from the Qur’ân as Saladin’s son al-Afdal, and his friend and administrator al-Fâdil, as well as others looked on. As the Imâm reached following verse of Sûrat at-Tawbah, the Qur’ânic chapter most associated with Jihâd:

“ ... Hasbuna-llaahu laa ilaha illa huwa; ’alayhi tawakalt; wa huwa Rabbu-l ’arshi-l ’aTHeem.”

“ ... Allâh sufficeth me; There is no god but He; On Him is my trust; He is the Lord of the Throne Supreme!”

Saladin smiled from ear to ear, and breathed his last.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Made me want to give my soul for my people even though, I am Bangali, I feel a burden inside me for them. This girl is strong, and may Allah Please her.

In the Name of Allah, The Compassionate, The Merciful.

In the Nearer land (Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Palestine), and they, after they have been defeated, will be Victorius.
(Ar Rum) 30:3

"Oh my people! Enter the Holy Land (Palestine) Which Allah has assaigned to you And do not turn back (in flight) for you will be returned as losers."
(Al Madiah) 5:20

INSHA_ALLAH VERY SOON. AMEEN

suumaya

Asalamu alaikum
I don't speak arabic but really that little girl made me cry.
I feel ashame to even call myself a Muslim.
Yaa Rabi Yaa Rahmaan please remove from us the Wahin You placed in our Hearts because of our negligence of your Words and warnings...

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Asalamu alaikum
I don't speak arabic but really that little girl made me cry.
I feel ashame to even call myself a Muslim.
Yaa Rabi Yaa Rahmaan please remove from us the Wahin You placed in our Hearts because of our negligence of your Words and warnings...

ALLAHUMMA AMEEN

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:bismillah:
:salam2: bros and sisters

i remember watching this at another website wakeupfromyourslumber and cried more to find out that she was shot by israelis sharpshooter and died one month later ,,:tti_sister: Inna lilahi wa inna ilahi rajiun

Gaza child dies of wounds sustained during Israeli attacks last month

IMEMC & Agencies - Saturday, 02 December 2006, 09:50

Ayman Abu Mahdi, 10, from Jabalia town, in the norther part of the Gaza strip died on Saturday morning of wounds sustained during Israeli army attacks last month.

The child was shot in the head by an Israeli army sharp-shooter during a military invasion to the town on November 25th, and was moved to an Israeli hospital, medical sources reported.

:tti_sister: May Allah SWT blessed and protects all the filisteen bros and sisters,,Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen

:wasalam: :hijabi:

:salam2:

Ina lilah wa ina ilahi rajeejoun... May Allah (SWT) put her among the martyers, inshallah she went to a better a place... Subahanallah she had wisdom and pain at that particular age,and Alhamdullah Allah (SWT) choose her... May Allah (SWT) help our brothers and sisters, who feel the pain, and May Allah give us the power,imaan, and give us the opportunity to stand beside our brothers and sisters sooner than later.. Amiin

:wasalam: