she made me cry

hari

I dont understand a word she said except Pelastine. But she brings tears to my eyes.

May Allah rewards jannah to all who syahid in Pelastine, Afganistan, Iraq, Khasmir and all who died for Islam.

hdrprof

miskina,

inshallah they teach her to cry only for allah and not for something or anything else (extreme). i believe thats nationalism, wich is haram in islam.

may allah guide her and us.

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
If you kill one person it means you have killed all of humanity. Why? Why? doesn't our nation understand the pain of our fellow brother and sisters, who are fighting for their Muslim nation, Palestine is one of the holiest places in the world, try to put your self in another persons shoes and feel the pain they have to go threw when going to sleep, not knowing when they will be attacked. They are not fighting for their families they are not fighting for their brother or sister they are fighting for their nation. If a kafir steps into your house, we step in their house. If they step on your child we step on their child. Why should we keep quite. I am just 14 years old, sometimes I feel like going there and fighting for my nation. These words cannot feel the wounds of our brothers and sisters but fighting side by side with them will, helping them would make them more secure.

tabaria

:salam2:
Saladin wasn't an Arab but a Kurd. Until muslims realize why Kurd was so concerned with other people, muslims will always be oppressed and victims.

:wasalam: