She Needs your Support

simple1muslim

In the name of God Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Brothers and Sisters
Al salam alikom wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatu . Friday, 8th of Feb 2008, 11:55 pm. Was the brightest moment for a woman Called Carol. This lady lives in the United States. She and all her family are religious Christian Catholic. After being a Christian for more than 50 years. She decided to return to Islam. I say that because no one converts to Islam, but only returns to it as it's the religion of Fetra. All that she knows now about Islam she got it through her search last month. Please help me welcome her to Islam and give her all the support that she desperately needs as she faces her family and the society she lives in with her new faith.

All I ask from you is to welcome her to Islam, to tell her that we as Muslims welcome her and support her. To send her an email that Congratulate, welcome and support her. An email from each brother and sister reading this email will help give her the support she needs and show her the bond that holds Muslims together. To offer her any help that she might need.

Her name again is Carol, I called her Khadijah. A name that became close to her heart, because she knew the story of our prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and his wife Khadijah . She likes Khadijah very much for being the supportive wife and the first one to believe in Islam.
Her email is: cterre504*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

Please, don't forward this email to her. If you want to help, just write her a new email welcoming her to Islam and offering help and support.
Enshaa' Allah God will strengthen her Faith and guide other people by her example

Praises be to Allah
Thank you everybody
Wa AlSalam Alykom

P. S. : Forward this email to everyone who could help in this.

warda A

Sister
In the name of God Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Brothers and Sisters
Al salam alikom wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatu . Friday, 8th of Feb 2008, 11:55 pm. Was the brightest moment for a woman Called Carol. This lady lives in the United States. She and all her family are religious Christian Catholic. After being a Christian for more than 50 years. She decided to return to Islam. I say that because no one converts to Islam, but only returns to it as it's the religion of Fetra. All that she knows now about Islam she got it through her search last month. Please help me welcome her to Islam and give her all the support that she desperately needs as she faces her family and the society she lives in with her new faith.

All I ask from you is to welcome her to Islam, to tell her that we as Muslims welcome her and support her. To send her an email that Congratulate, welcome and support her. An email from each brother and sister reading this email will help give her the support she needs and show her the bond that holds Muslims together. To offer her any help that she might need.

Her name again is Carol, I called her Khadijah. A name that became close to her heart, because she knew the story of our prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and his wife Khadijah . She likes Khadijah very much for being the supportive wife and the first one to believe in Islam.
Her email is: cterre504*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

Please, don't forward this email to her. If you want to help, just write her a new email welcoming her to Islam and offering help and support.
Enshaa' Allah God will strengthen her Faith and guide other people by her example

Praises be to Allah
Thank you everybody
Wa AlSalam Alykom

P. S. : Forward this email to everyone who could help in this.

:salam2:

:ma::ma:
that is really inspiring

ask her to register here, this is a big family and we all welcome her.
:wasalam: