Shocking News at Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

warda A

Sister
right and wrong

:salam2:

We have arrived where the truth is known as a lie or wrong and a wrong or lie is believed to be a truth.

ignorance is not bliss, that is why you are asked to look for knowledge and nowadays, this world i do not have to go as far as china, i just click a mouse.

Bringing up children into believing such behaviour is normal is wrong.

:wasalam:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
alarm!

The very fact that folks are discussing on this forum shows that
they are passionate about Islaam or atleast have interest in Islaam.

But, it is really alarming to see that even the Muslims on this forum are
defending the homosexual parents.

This is something no Kaafir would have defended 30 years ago, forget Muslims.
Has islaam changed in last 30 years ? No, but our society has...

May be living in societies full of fitnahs is taking its toll on us....AllahuAalam!

dianek

AGAIN, I am not saying their chose life is acceptable or morally correct. What I am saying is being gay doesn't equal pedophile!

Furthermore, there is no evidence to support that a child raised by same sex parents will grow up being gay or emotionally scarred. As long as the children were loved, respected, cared for and supported, they will grow up as responsible caring adults. I know a boy who is being raised by 2 moms and he is a boy through and through. Chases girls, plays football, and he is HAPPY! He knows his mothers are unconventional, but what he has learned is to be accepting of others differences and not to pass judgement.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister, the issue is homosexuality is wrong. As a Muslim we know it is wrong. Therefore those who go against the laws of Allah by living a lifestyle that is wrong can not raise children to be morally correct. It is a fallacious argument to state they can raise children. How can you raise a child when you can not live your life naturally.

As Muslims we can not accept and tolerate single sex marriages. As Muslims we need to look at opening group homes for children and raising them in a correct and Mulsim environment.

No. Two women will never equal a man, nor will two men ever equal a woman. Homosexuals can not be parents. They imitate. Imitation is not real.
Keep in mind here many homosexuals are powerful. They are educated and wealthy and have had the resources to change laws to suit their perverted lifestyles. We need to remember, it may not be popular, but a wrong is a wrong. And gays are plain simple wrong.

We do pass judgements in life. We follow the path or we stray. That is a judgement we make. We follow the people of the path or we stray.

salahzos

Salam brother,

Certainly the life style is not what Allah commends or allows. It is wrong pure and simple. It ends at this however. No need to venture into other un-supported views and/or thoughts.

Let's not be judgemental without full facts. That is what Islam asks from us.

Take care.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

If your response was to my post, I am a sister. In life there comes a time when we realize and are able to understand that we do make judgements. It is called wisdom. Our youngsters come to us and ask advise. It is a norm in every society.
Given that, what I wrote was not opinion. If you take the time to research how powerful the gay community is you will understand, that by itself, the gay community has become, in the US, a powerful lobby. It is a political enitity. Please take the time to reserach the medical world and see how successful the gays were in allowing medical insurance companies to assist them. I never write without a sound basis. I know, I will have to stand before Allah subana talla.
This forum helps to shed light on misconceptions. The gay community spent the past thirty years in changing laws to help itself. I am simply calling a spade a spade.

irish_muslim_08

I am with Dianek, you can't prejudge them on their parenting skills. How dare you judge them and conclude without any knowledge of their home life that they are molesting and abusing them. Doesn't the Bible say 'Judge not yest ye be judged'? Each to their own, we will have to answer for our actions when the Day of Judgement comes and so will you. What would you say if , who at one point had no idea about Islam, seen a Muslim woman covered up and said, she must be oppressed? You would say I was being unfair. You are too, and you should be ashamed of yourself. And your attitude 'You don't want to waste your time and energy' is so typical of whats wrong with some people in todays modern world!

dianek

I am with Dianek, you can't prejudge them on their parenting skills. How dare you judge them and conclude without any knowledge of their home life that they are molesting and abusing them. Doesn't the Bible say 'Judge not yest ye be judged'? Each to their own, we will have to answer for our actions when the Day of Judgement comes and so will you. What would you say if , who at one point had no idea about Islam, seen a Muslim woman covered up and said, she must be oppressed? You would say I was being unfair. You are too, and you should be ashamed of yourself. And your attitude 'You don't want to waste your time and energy' is so typical of whats wrong with some people in todays modern world!

I like the way you think brother! THanks for catching my back on this one!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I do and I dare because I am a Muslim. I could not care what the Bible says. It has nothing to do with me. be careful and do not apply non-Islamic views.
Homosexuality is wrong.
The underlying problem is the corruption of values i.e. the non-Muslim world has told many people not to judge for themsevles. It is wrong to think and make a decision as to what is correct and incorrect.
If you are a Muslim you know homosexuality is wrong. If homosexuality is wrong it is wrong. It is a sin. How do you accept the behaviors of sinners and worse point fingers at Muslims on behalf of the sinners.
Logic is gone astray. Are you really stating that you accept that which Allah considers to be a sin and will argue with a Muslim to defend the actions of homosexuals?

Salaam,

Before making any "judgments" please read my post #20. I did NOT say that the my gay co-worker is a pedophile - he could or could not - I am not in the position to make that judgment. Read carefully. It's seem as though some members are trying to make homosexuality parenting blossom into positive light, the fact is that these children are at risk! There are numerous researches written on this subject. Let's equip ourself with knowledge.

Robert Knight of the Family Research Council said, "there is a strong undercurrent of pedophilia in the homosexual subculture. Homosexual activists want to promote the flouting of traditional sexual prohibitions at the earliest possible age....they want to encourage a promiscuous society - and the best place to start is with a young and credulous captive audience in the public schools."

I've come too far in my life to be ashamed of myself. Judging my character is a judgment in itself, whether it's positive or negative. However, you are entitle to your opinion.

dianek

Salaam,

I do and I dare because I am a Muslim. I could not care what the Bible says. It has nothing to do with me. be careful and do not apply non-Islamic views.
Homosexuality is wrong.
The underlying problem is the corruption of values i.e. the non-Muslim world has told many people not to judge for themsevles. It is wrong to think and make a decision as to what is correct and incorrect.
If you are a Muslim you know homosexuality is wrong. If homosexuality is wrong it is wrong. It is a sin. How do you accept the behaviors of sinners and worse point fingers at Muslims on behalf of the sinners.
Logic is gone astray. Are you really stating that you accept that which Allah considers to be a sin and will argue with a Muslim to defend the actions of homosexuals?

THAT IS NOT THE POINT........the discussion is about rather or not because they are gay that they are MOLESTING their children....we all KNOW homosexuality is WRONG. That is not the issue at hand. We are saying you can't say gay=molesterer, pedophile ect.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister Diane..agreed not all homosexuals are pedophiles. But they are not fit to be put in charge of children. That is the issue. You can debate it forever and the answer will always be the same. Gays have selected a lifestyle that is not condusive to raising children. Simple case in point: mothers wit. A child learns from sitting on his mothers lap. He learns the subtle mores of society. He learns the rules of living in the world. ( Norm Chomsky). No gay parent can teach a child mothers wit because they have not incorporated the norms of society. How can a man (playing mommy ) teach a child how to treat a woman (wife).. how can a woman playing daddy teach a child how to respect adults at a masjid..how can you teach forgiveness when you hate the compliment of nature? Why put a child at risk? Moral behavior is important to teach. The core of values taught at home by a homosexual couple is wrong from the getgo. And answer this why are you defending that which is corrupt by the laws of Allah? I am not being harsh..but please think it out. We have to make choices and defend our faith. That is what is lasting in this tranistory life..and gays have chose this life. The choice they have made is to enjoy the pleasure of the flesh over the laws of Allah. They have made the decision to take the physical over the spritual. It is that simple. Why put children under the charge of those who deny the Supreme Being.

mezeren

THAT IS NOT THE POINT........the discussion is about rather or not because they are gay that they are MOLESTING their children....we all KNOW homosexuality is WRONG. That is not the issue at hand. We are saying you can't say gay=molesterer, pedophile ect.

most agree on that.but this not the only point here.sympathizing with homosexuality or anything that is forbidden in islam is another point.saying that nothing is wrong with homosexuels raising a child or they can be good parents as others is a little bit different.
we all have personal opinions but if our thoughts conflict with islam we must accept that we are the wrong side and try to change our belief according to islam.

dianek

Salaam,

Sister Diane..agreed not all homosexuals are pedophiles. But they are not fit to be put in charge of children. That is the issue. You can debate it forever and the answer will always be the same. Gays have selected a lifestyle that is not condusive to raising children. Simple case in point: mothers wit. A child learns from sitting on his mothers lap. He learns the subtle mores of society. He learns the rules of living in the world. ( Norm Chomsky). No gay parent can teach a child mothers wit because they have not incorporated the norms of society. How can a man (playing mommy ) teach a child how to treat a woman (wife).. how can a woman playing daddy teach a child how to respect adults at a masjid..how can you teach forgiveness when you hate the compliment of nature? Why put a child at risk? Moral behavior is important to teach. The core of values taught at home by a homosexual couple is wrong from the getgo. And answer this why are you defending that which is corrupt by the laws of Allah? I am not being harsh..but please think it out. We have to make choices and defend our faith. That is what is lasting in this tranistory life..and gays have chose this life. The choice they have made is to enjoy the pleasure of the flesh over the laws of Allah. They have made the decision to take the physical over the spritual. It is that simple. Why put children under the charge of those who deny the Supreme Being.

I AM NOT DEFENDING IT! I AM SAYING SIMPLY THAT IT DOESN"T MAKE THEM SEXUAL ABUSERS OF CHILDREN.....that is all I am saying! Not that their life is ok...or mind my own business and let them live their life.....AND you cannot hold non-muslims accountable for Islamic law....they aren't muslim. They probably aren't christian as then they would still be living haram. My initial response was not shock at putting them down as fags but at saying 1 sin does not equal the other. I am against them adopting children personally, but I won't stand here and say "Oh he is a QUEER so he is raping his son!"

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Answer from islam-qa on adoption!

Link --> http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=10010&ln=eng&txt=adoption

Adoption is of two types – forbidden and prescribed

Question:
If a person asks to adopt a child from the orphanage, is it permitted for those in charge to give him what he wants?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Adoption of children is of two types, forbidden and not forbidden.

The forbidden type means adopting a child in the sense that the child is considered to be the child of the adopting parent and subject to the rulings on children. This is not permitted. Allaah nullified it in the Qur’aan when He said (interpretation of the meaning):

“…nor has He made your adopted ons your real sons…”

[al-Ahzaab 33:4]

The kind which is prescribed and may be mustahabb means being kind towards the child and giving him a righteous religious upbringing and sound direction, teaching him that which will benefit him in this world and the next. But it is not permitted to hand a child over except to one who is known to be trustworthy, religiously-committed and of good character, who will take care of the child’s interests. He should also be a local resident, so that he will not take the child away to a country where his presence may be a cause for his religious commitment being lost in the future. If these conditions are met in the case of both the child and the adopting parent, then it is OK to hand over a foundling whose parentage is not known. May Allaah preserve you

From Fataawa Samaahat al-Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ibraaheem (may Allaah have mercy on him)

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

This thread is going off in a direction I dont think is correct at all. People are becoming angry and heated, and responding to a topic back and forth without truly coming to any conclusion at all.

The point of revealing a sin within a community is to seek its rectification or reformation. Does it seem here that our community is being rectified? We know that homosexuality is a sin, we know it is prohibited, and yet we must acknowledge that in our corrupted societies of today it is prevelant, and that such things do occur. They by no means justifys the action.

As Muslims, we must keep away from it and command the good and forbid the evil. We have to work hard and teach them the correct. Spread this message to others, teach them Islam, so that through it they will come to the correct conclusions and understandings which are embedded in the fitrah of mankind. There stands no point for us to speak on the issue and trade information back and forth if nothing is being done, is there? Are these people being reformed in this manner? Is the situation being aided by our efforts? Or is all that is occuring is debate upon a forum? This reflects badly on us, and our unity which is to work towards one goal, the hereafter and Paradise insha'Allah.

We are here to insha'Allah correct misconceptions and teach the true Islam, and I ask my dear brothers and sisters to evaluate their time here and what it is being spent on. There are so many beautiful articles which lack their due attention, and yet these types have many views.

May Allah help us all utilize our time in the best manner, correct us where we go wrong, and keep us away from fitnah. Ameen.

-Thread Closed-

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.