'Shocking' racism in jobs market

sabina isa

I completeely agree with this one, unless we help ourselves, we will not be helped. Ways are endless, if we get our minds and our hearts together. Muslim enterpreneurs can start with little things, but the idea of starting somewhere and having community to count for is the essence of it.
I would suggest that forum itself have a section of job postings that we know, and why not have posts relating to the ones that are seeking work. Having such section would help to communicate. May Allah help our ummah in the matters of this dynja and hereafter. Amin

There is also a great need of creation of job opportunities for muslims and entrepreneurship among muslims.
We need to help each other as an ummah,by staying in each others contact helping each other acquire jobs,because if we depend on kuffar to help us,it's just a pie in the sky.Hence we need to be proactive and do something ourselves with help from Allah.
I would invite everyone to think on this and come up with ideas.

:wasalam:[/QUOTE][/COLOR]

strive-may-i

Benevolent Zeal .... Zealots malevolence!

:salam2:

When not careful, conscious approach of a person towards a cause, with passion,
could lose touch and unknowingly turn into a person with no compassion...

Its happening, ...... !
Yes, over-zeal in enforcing one's belief, opinions, on self and others, does make one blind about transgressions one might make. Its about that basic necessity of making a connect, not just applicable to one into Dawah.

May Almighty - The Exceedingly Compassionate, The Exceedingly Beneficent, The Exceedingly Gracious ...... temper us , Ameen !!

sabina isa

:salam2:

When not careful, conscious approach of a person towards a cause, with passion,
could lose touch and unknowingly turn into a person with no compassion...

Its happening, ...... !
Yes, over-zeal in enforcing one's belief, opinions, on self and others, does make one blind about transgressions one might make. Its about that basic necessity of making a connect, not just applicable to one into Dawah.

May Almighty - The Exceedingly Compassionate, The Exceedingly Beneficent, The Exceedingly Gracious ...... temper us , Ameen !!

It will not happen again!.......