should i leave tti

helpinghumanity

Btw not all members like me for what I am(As far as I can see). And I think you know that better than I do.

Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullah

One of the best things that I like about kids is that "They fight and then after a short while they reconcile". I think that we elder members need to learn from kids.

When I was a kid, I used to hear this quite often
Larahey Larahey Maaf Karo
Allah ka ghar saaf karo
(now someone please translate that into english).

The person whom you might be referring to, has developed tremendous respect for you because you didn't replied in the same fashion. That person was in a bad and directed the anger at the wrong place and at the wrong time.

Being Muslims we should try to find thousand of excuses to forgive each other. We should open the wings of mercy towards young members because they try to learn form us. Whatever we do, they will try to mimic us. Remember this ayat
55_60.png

May Allaah reward you with Jannah Al Firdous for your kindness.

May Allah also reward you and grant you what you desire. ameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

My sweet little student has grown up a lot since she came to TTI. And I want to thank the members for what you do.

In all seriousness I did not realize that my blessings are lonely. Not to worry, we are all going to have a girls day out on a spring Saturday.

We got in a little trouble because the girls got excited about a writing assignment I gave them. They checked out TTI. Well, what can I say an hour later they were busy all over the site and I have yet to receive a paper.
Oh well...a five paragraph essay has now turned into a three page paper with a work cited page. Now..it has to be more ayats and hadiths...to support the topic.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
dont look for reaction as many advice you you hav long life to go on InshaAllah you will face such ppl on every step but it doesn't mean that you stop walking.. be brave stay here and learn to b firm ...i have seen few of your threads they were not non sense for in the age of 10 years dear. rather i was beauty of innocence ....kids are flowers plz dont try to plug them out ,,,, you are glow for us carry on:hearts::muslim_child::wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullah

Wa `Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

Did I had the urge to laugh after reading your post. Ya Akhi! You are wrong her more than once.
One of the best things that I like about kids is that "They fight and then after a short while they reconcile". I think that we elder members need to learn from kids.
I've never ruled out learning from kids. Most of the time I find them "older" than me. Btw you are making me feel 91. BaraakAllaahu feek for that~

The person whom you might be referring to, has developed tremendous respect for you because you didn't replied in the same fashion. That person was in a bad and directed the anger at the wrong place and at the wrong time.
If you are talking about the person I think you are talking about then you are wrong about two things:

1) I have NOTHING to forgive. That person is as close to my heart as ever was and will be Inshaa'Allaah. So there was no ' forgive and forgetting' about it to begin with. Yes I was offended initially but I just figured I must have done something equally wrong.

2) In a mixture of emotions, I wasn't sure if or not I should reply to that post because I felt the need to address some stuff (Misunderstandings I'd say about me hating/figthing you etc) and I'm not good at replying sweet. So I performed isthikhara. I typed a reply. It was what I'd call hard. I wasn't sure about submitting and I 'clicked' submit reply instead of preview. Since I had isthikhara performed, I let it be. Three minutes in, BrotherInIslam7 (May Allaah bless him with the best of rewards) showed up, he read the thread and Alhumdulillah, Alhumdulillah, thumma Alhumdulillah! He deleted all those fiery posts and neutralised that whole thing. So I'm no saint. Allaah made me doubt my actions enough to delay my reply and then got rid of it before I'd start 'really' regretting my actions. Walhumdulillaah!

See, I told you, I'm not as good as people 'think' I am. I replied. late. So I don't deserve that 'thoughts' of me being tolerant.

Being Muslims we should try to find thousand of excuses to forgive each other. We should open the wings of mercy towards young members because they try to learn form us. Whatever we do, they will try to mimic us. Remember this ayat
55_60.png

May Allah also reward you and grant you what you desire. ameen
Ameen Wa Iyyak. If the the older (especially mods) members had not helped me when I was younger. I wouldn't really have understood what you said. They protected me from what I would called potential danger. I do whatever I can to pay the debts by helping others. However, I lack both the patience and the imaan to be as effective, gentle and nice as them. May Allaah have mercy on all of those who helped me.

May Allaah purify our hearts and intentions, and bless us all with Jannah Al Firdous. Ameen

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Why not?. You may join TTI at your will and leave it up again at your will. :) :) :)

Hope,this is helpful. :)

Regards.

a_stranger

Thank you dear for being with us:

وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ وَلَا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَلَا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُ عَن ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُ فُرُطًا
سورة الكهف

18:28 And keep thy soul content with those who call on their Lord morning and evening, seeking His Face; and let not thine eyes pass beyond them, seeking the pomp and glitter of this Life; no obey any whose heart We have permitted to neglect the remembrance of Us, one who follows his own desires, whose case has gone beyond all bounds.

MuslimShadow

Assalamu alaikum

Please Cut it out i never said you are rude.I will never mess around with you.
Cause you are really nice.(in a very strange way!!!)

And please don't humiliate me with "SHE" " HER"and "THAT PERSON"

I feel guilty.......:SMILY23:

P.S. Even though your reply got removed, i managed to read it.Felt like somebody had punched me in the stomach and i really needed that.
Jazak'ALLAH khairan.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

I think many people don't know you are only young, I didn't know that when I first replied to you, Aapa had to correct me via PM.

Anyways, no need to leave little sister. If someone is PMing you nasty messages you need to tell someone, its not okay to bully people or say rude things to them publicly, or privately.

Chin up.