SICK AND TIRED!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam,

I just read a whole long paragraph on how wonderful America is, I pitty you, BELIEVE me when I say if read your post when this converstion 1st started, you would have got a really nasty post by me, how can you congratulate Kuffars for killing muslims, I swear by Allah(swt) BUSH is like the devil in disguise......

The amount of people that have died becos of BUSHES orders.....you brother need some real help Inshallah and I make sincere dua that you get it...........

Please please please listen to a lecture given by Brother Abdul Malik on SUBMISSION and you will realise the true colours of the west and that also includes ur precious United SNAKES.....thats right I said SNAKES... Of America and its ultimate plan to surpress the muslims.....

Do you not recall When the americans drobbed its bombs on Brother Ali and killed him and his whole family did you not see the entire burnt body of our muslim brother.......

I WILL NEVER LIKE BUSH......
NOR TONY BLAIR..........

NOR FOR WHAT THEY STAND AND BELIEVE IN......

BY THE WAY WHO DO YOU THINK PUT SADDAM IN POWER IN IRAQ IT WAS NONE OTHER THEN THE AMERICANS, HE WAS THERE OWN LITTLE PUPPET, FOLLOWING THERE ORDERS AND WHEN HE DID NOT FIT THERE AGENDA ANY LONGER THEY REMOVED HIM......

LOVE ISLAM AND THE FACT YOU ARE A MUSLIM.........DONT CONGRATULATE A MAN LIKE BUSH WHO HAS HIS HANDS COVERED IN MUSLIM BLOOD.......FOR GIVING YOU STATE BENEFIT...........

I love you brother for the sake of Allah(swt) but hate BUSH with a true passion and cant agree with you ur logic.....

please do listen to the lecture I mentioned.........

I read a post by a brother by the users ID of WULF, if you are the same person then I am not surprised people were rude to you, if your not my apologise to the brother with the user ID WULF........

LEARN ABOUT ISLAM AND CONGRATULATE AND SHOW LOVE FOR THE PROHETS MAY ALLAHS PEACE AND BLESSING BE ON THEM ALL and love also the SAHABA(RA) BECOS IF IT WASNT FOR THE ABOVE MENTIONED YOU WOULD NOT BE A MUSLIM BECOS THE SAHABA GAVE THEIR LIFES IN THE PATH OF ALLAH SO THE BANNER OF LA ILLAH HA ILLILLAH MUHAMMED ROSOOL ALLAH(SAW) COUD BE RAISED........

Salaam

I really need to go as my blood is boiling and my eyes are full of tears making it hard for me to type.....
I need to go and pray Inshallah.....

Abu Eesaa

PS.... You have no knowledge of Jihad and what is and what is not allowed. So please dont even go down that path and start talking bout a complex issue like jihad.... Even re-knowned scholars will probably tell you if you require the Fiq of Jihad then you need to speak to a scholar of Jihad whos in the midst of the turmoil and not a scholar sitting home in his armchair having his milk and cookies whilst others are dying on daily basis for the cause of ALLAH(swt).........
I do not agree with killing anyone innocent but I do not have the facts to judge, whats going on around the world to say something either way..... AS THE MEDIA IS THE BIGGEST FORM OF LYING YOU CAN GET......

I hate violence and do not condone any Terrosits activites lets make dat clear and I am a law abiding Citizen, Just incase PEOPLE GET THE WRONG IDEA..........

please dont talk about things you have no knowledge of!!!!!!!!!!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
that was a post which gets u laughing an crying at the same time bro! i see where ure coming from, knowledge of the past is so important as one of the greatest muslims of the last century puts it:
'History is a people's memory, and without a memory, man is demoted to the lower animals' (Malik Shabbaz- Malcolm X)

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam,

The History Of Islam is not written except with the Blood Of THE SHAHEED and except with the stories of the Shuhada......

Salaam

Abu Eesaa

salmanzaid

This is the first I've heard about 3000 Muslims disappearing from USA after 9/11. Where is your information from ?
Can you give me more information ???
I rarely talk to anybody outside the Mosque about 9/11 or middle eastern politics ... because they think you are CRAZY if you believe the American Government is the biggest terrorist, the biggest liars and the biggest hypocrites.
I think the best to do is just practice Islam the best way you can, deeply immerse yourself in it, and do anything possible to show people that you are a good person. If your mind gets too absorbed in negitive things, then it will eventually weaken yourself, although you may have had good intentions.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Brothers and Sisters, I think everyone should calm down......
What good does it bring if everyone is at each others throats? Instead of continously arguing over such matters, why not use our precious time to increase our knowledge of Islam, which in turn will help increase our iman (faith). Something which no one can argue about.

wasalam

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
salaamun alaykum,

How about this brothers and sisters?!

I want to remind us all that we are muslims, we need to reflect and search for the answers back, some 14 centures back, on how the first generations dealt with calamities and trials.
That may take some time; it means to really warm our chairs up and learn about Islam, and how to act and behave really according to the teachings of Islam, according to the Qur'an and authentic Sunnah!

Maybe it's a good idea to start there!

The topic is closed!

wasalaam.

Status
Not open for further replies.