SICK AND TIRED!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali_Ibrahim

:ma: I swear to you all that all this hatred being televised on tv against muslims has to stop. The only way to prevent any further action is to promote proof base islamic articles and publicize them so people can understand that we don't marry at the age of 6, and we dont kill ourselves for the sake of jenna and we dont mistreat non-muslims. This has to stop and it's frustrating me to see tv shows with authors promoting 'islamiaphobia' articles... it bothers me, and i just want to show people that we are not those who are apart of jihad.. jihad, and pakistan, and al qaeda and all terrorist biding people and countries, have hijacked our faith, we're is our faith, our TRUE FAITH, we have to stand up!!! promote free ISLAM and the fact that islam is not what they see.. by sitting does nothing.. and it's not fair to those practicing this deen... we need people to understand that we seperate ourselves from this haram that al qaeda and them do. these people who go against america, and everyone.... I am muslim, bes my faith is at a low because of these people putting dampers through jihadist movements on my faith!!! this is not how i was brought up, so i will not tolerate this.. I am willing promote free islam through newspapers... If there is anyone who can help me with any information... please contact me via email.(*removed*). or respond to this post.. WE HAVE TO PROTECT THIS DEEN OF ISLAMMMM......ALOT OF PEOPLE NON-muslims are looking at us the wrong way and it is not fair to those who are law biding practicing muslim!!!!!!! it is not!!!!IF WE WANT TO BE EQUAL AND NOT LOOKED AT AS TERRORIST!! we have to fight these muslim terrorists!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

First you have to understand it was not Muslims who are the terrorists. We Muslims have to unite and expand our knowldege of world events. The war is against Muslims as we pose the greatest threat to capitalism. I have been attempting to expain how important it is for Muslims not to be caught up in the propaganda machine of making us question who we are and attacking each other. So, if we are not the terrorists why are we being called terriorists. You are " pissed off " because groups of Muslims are fighting for their land? I am confused. You do not wish to be labeled by whom? What does free Islam mean? Be very careful. Muslims had nothing to do with 911. What about the men that are locked up in Guantanamo...what about the 3000 Muslims that disappeared from America after 911? They were ordinary people and no-one stood up for them. They did not return to their families. Faith is not a playground..Abraham gave up his father...Moses gave up a kingdom...Jesus surrendered his life...Job lost his family...and it took Noah some 600 years to gain the trust of 75 people...faith is not safe...we are willinginly, rationally, and logically opting for Islam.
I have difficulty understanding what you mean by go against America. America is the aggressor. The warheads used by Isarel to bombard the children in Lebanon and Iraq are manufactured in America. Please..do not attack Muslims for the benefit of those who kill our chidren daily.
Forgive me but never say anything about Pakistan..dil, dil, pakistan.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

What do you mean fight these "Muslim terrorists"? What do you think the same people that hate Muslims will say if you do? What are they saying about the Muslims in Iraq? "See how blood-thirsty these people are; they are killing themselves!!"

If you want to change the image of Muslims, you can take immediate action by doing volunteer work. A friend and I did volunteer work at the hospital over the summer (Christmas holidays for those in the Northen Hemisphere), twice a week. "Why would you like to help?" they asked - "As Muslims, we feel that it is important we help out the community around us". ... What did they think? Maybe something like "Whaaa..? Muslims spending their time to push non-Muslim patients around on wheelchairs and look after them? Muslim youth too!!".

Try something like that. Offer free services. "Free Carwash Sundays!!" with a "Hi sir, did you know we are Muslim? Here, have a booklet". Instead of trying to demonise our brothers and sisters who are fighting the hardest physical jihad, we can do other things to help change the image in the western world.

If you are a student, and your name is Mohammad Abdul Al-Jaffari or Aisha Zubair Mahmoud (making up Muslim names lol), then strive hard to come the top in your class. That's all you need to do to change the image of Muslims!!
"Oh my, who got 100% in that exam? Wow, really, she's a Muslim? She covers her hair? Wow. Muslims have pretty big brains for uncivilised animals". Become the top in whatever field you are in.

During last Ramadan, my older brother would take food from our iftar and give it to our neighbors. Which would obviously lead them into asking "why", and a chance for him to tell them about Ramadan. (Food is a good way of getting people to like you :p).

I used to be vice prezi of my university islamic society in NZ until I moved. We had plans for 2007 for certain people from our 160 student member group to do various volunteer work atleast once a week just to change the image. And trust me, this works BEST with hijabi sisters. If they do volunteer work at a women's hospital or something. For guys, people can't always tell you are Muslim by looking at you; but sisters just need to be there.

The UMMA (University Medical Muslim Association) Clinic in the United States is a big kick inbetween the legs for all those Muslim haters/Neocons/Zionists at labeling us as "freedom-haters".
Check this vid:
[yt]z_p9dU5s3vg[/yt]

Anyways, what I'm saying is, there are a lot of things you can do to change our image in the eyes of the average, non-hating non-Muslim. What I dislike the most is when Muslims label their own brothers and sisters in Palestine and Iraq and elsewhere as terrorists. We have no idea what they are going through!! People in the west commit suicide after they get fired from their jobs; people in Palestine are seeing their families being murdered in front of their eyes, or their homes destroyed. And if they pick up a stone, they are labeled as 'terrorists'.

Rant Over. The End.

justoneofmillion

Salam,

First you have to understand it was not Muslims who are the terrorists. We Muslims have to unite and expand our knowldege of world events. The war is against Muslims as we pose the greatest threat to capitalism. I have been attempting to expain how important it is for Muslims not to be caught up in the propaganda machine of making us question who we are and attacking each other. So, if we are not the terrorists why are we being called terriorists. You are " pissed off " because groups of Muslims are fighting for their land? I am confused. You do not wish to be labeled by whom? What does free Islam mean? Be very careful. Muslims had nothing to do with 911. What about the men that are locked up in Guantanamo...what about the 3000 Muslims that disappeared from America after 911? They were ordinary people and no-one stood up for them. They did not return to their families. Faith is not a playground..Abraham gave up his father...Moses gave up a kingdom...Jesus surrendered his life...Job lost his family...and it took Noah some 600 years to gain the trust of 75 people...faith is not safe...we are willinginly, rationally, and logically opting for Islam.
I have difficulty understanding what you mean by go against America. America is the aggressor. The warheads used by Isarel to bombard the children in Lebanon and Iraq are manufactured in America. Please..do not attack Muslims for the benefit of those who kill our chidren daily.
Forgive me but never say anything about Pakistan..dil, dil, pakistan.
100% affirmative mom, man you got heart sister, i feel what you say?no muslim has the right to take away islam form his brother or sister if he really understands his religion the bounty of allah is not in our posession it lyes in Allah`S hand alone and it is not up to us to distribute it no muslim should take the greedy enemies of his volk as protectors in order to look good in the mirror but i think that in certain times there is a need for unity and ressurance of the heart a feeling of belonging today it doesn`t take to be muslim to be able to demonise this american government`s policies just ask the ordinary european , african or latin american in the steet and he`ll tell you about it!!!!!the fact that all the"powers" of the world are uniting against islam with all the means they have in disposition is nothing but another sign that islam is the truth in a world where 80% of the worlds population is living with 20% of the resources and 20% with 80% of the resources i think we thre is no need for other statistics here to prouve that the average african that we may see dying from hunger on our tv screens is not really in need of our compassion but he is indeed urging us to learn how to control our greed if you look beyond his desperate face in that image!!!!!!

it is simple if people start thinking about god they will stop buying diamond teeth for their pets ,air planes for their birds,and boats for their fishes!!! they will instead concentrate on what is necessary to survive and that`s a nightmare for the capitalist agenda,they will recquire back the status of human dignity that god given alternative to self destruction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

islam seems to grow in the proportion of it`s popularity that`s the other side
of the marketing industrie!!!!!!!!!!!and that`s Allah swt plane i guess to show human beings their limits and bring them down from their cloud of feeling invincible caressing their ego to make them realise their forgotten vulnerability and dependence.even the roof is burning but the veiled hearts still can not see(global warming)greedy hearts are indeed unaware of their defisciency!!!i guess Allah swt is so mighty that he can even use the devil to do his job! when people see all the lyes and propaganda about muslims and then realise that`s not the way their next door neighbour, college or baker is their consicousness is awaken and islam becomes the refuge to satisfy their curiosity and Allah swt the source that welcomes them in his mercy!!!!!!

and ALLAH IS THE BEST PLANNER:salah:

may allah protect and watch over my people, i love you all for allah`s sake
be strong brothers and sisters:) :SMILY346:

SINDBAD loving his people episode

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
:ma: I swear to you all that all this hatred being televised on tv against muslims has to stop. The only way to prevent any further action is to promote proof base islamic articles and publicize them so people can understand that we don't marry at the age of 6, and we dont kill ourselves for the sake of jenna and we dont mistreat non-muslims. This has to stop and it's frustrating me to see tv shows with authors promoting 'islamiaphobia' articles... it pisses me off, and i just want to show people that we are not those who are apart of jihad.. jihad, and pakistan, and al qaeda and all terrorist biding people and countries, have hijacked our faith, we're is our faith, our TRUE FAITH, we have to stand up!!! promote free ISLAM and the fact that islam is not what they see.. by sitting on our asses, does nothing.. and it's not fair to those to bust their ass practicing this deen... we need people to understand that we seperate ourselves from this haram that al qaeda and them do. these people who go against america, and everyone.... I am muslim, bes my faith is at a low because of these people putting dampers through jihadist movements on my faith!!! this is not how i was brought up, so i will not tolerate this.. I am willing promote free islam through newspapers... If there is anyone who can help me with any information... please contact me via email.([email protected]). or respond to this post.. WE HAVE TO PROTECT THIS DEEN OF ISLAMMMM......ALOT OF PEOPLE NON-muslims are looking at us the wrong way and it is not fair to those who are law biding practicing muslim!!!!!!! it is not!!!!IF WE WANT TO BE EQUAL AND NOT LOOKED AT AS TERRORIST!! we have to fight these muslim terrorists!!!

Please mind you langauge. You dont look Muslim the moment you start using abuses.

Fighting Muslim terrorists? Who invited America to Iraq? First you will jump invade someones home, rape his sister, loot his house and then claim that you came to provide 'freedom' and 'happiness' to that home, And when the other members of that home attack you then you say "AHHHH, the brother of the lady is very fericious on me, AAAHHH , this is not according to rules".....

How many suicide bombings are happening on the land of America? ZERO. Then why are they barking on Muslims?

I think you need some serious learning about Islam instead of watching CNN and SKY.

Here I have a deal for you. You remove America from Iraq and Afghanistan, shut those hypocrite media gutters of CNN and SKY, and I am right here to give you guarantee that they will not be killed in 'Afghanistan' and 'Iraq'. Why? becuse they will be no more there, so no more killings.

Bye.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

Very rightly said Islam is the biggest hurdle in the path of Capitalism.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum everybody else.

If you are going to tell off the original poster, please do so with some advice on the questions he asked too. His intentions are still to help you know.

So, I'll just repeat my advice:

DNA's 5cents Worth of Activities to Improve the Muslim Image:
  1. Try and spend an hour or two every week doing volunteer work of some sort. Even if you only change one person's mind about Muslims once a month, that is a better than doing nothing.
  2. Walk around your entire neighborhood and put some fliers or booklets into people's letterbox. You know, all those booklets you see around? Hand them out.
  3. Buy a shirt and some glossy printing paper (special type), and print: "www.quranexplorer.com" on it, wear the T-Shirt when you do your shopping or whatnot . (lol).
  4. Write letters in bulk, with your Muslim friends, to media sources that write articles against Islam - yes this works, I will post an example below from only 3 days ago!!
  5. Create an account on ebay and offer to send free books on Islam. Perhaps ask whoever wants one to pay postage fees. Or pay out if for your own pocket for the sake of Islam. And inshAllah, you will be repaid one day. (by Allah of course)

That's all I can think of at the moment. And just so you know, yes these things are do-able. Number 1 and number 4 I've already done. Number 2 is just an idea which I myself have not put to practice. I know an Iraqi brother who's 16 who does number 5 in NZ - and alhamdulillah, one person actually converted after ordering some of those free books (imagine how much reward he will get!!). Number 3 is also not a bad idea. The BEST book to give someone to learn about Islam is the Quran.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Letter to Mr. Wishart (by heapsa people!)

This email was received by a lot of Muslims around midday on the 29th of March (this Thursday that just passed by):
Sent: Thursday, 29 March 2007 12:40 p.m.
To: Ismail Waja; Nalar Mohamed; Tarek Cherkaouf; MCA Hassan; Ali Akil; Fiona Lovatt-Davis; Jafar Ahmed; Husain Al-Badry; Maan Alzaher; Nibras Kardaman
Cc: Javed Khan
Subject: Email to Ian Wishart

Brothers and Sisters,

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

The MediaMind Team would like you to read through this short document and respond to the concerned person as directed hereunder. Jazakallah to all those who sent an email to Prof. Peter Lineham. It paid off as there was some very positive feedback from him. We now need to send another email to Ian Wisgart.

Content: This is a mass email that we wish to send to Ian Wishart who wrote a nasty attack on Muslims in the March Issue of Investigate magazine. If you need a copy of this article please email your request to [email protected]

Email to be send to: [email protected]

Subject: Muslim Bashing or Negarive journalism or manufacturing consent (Select one)

Actions to be taken by you: Please send an email to Ian Wishart with your name on it. We have given you an example of our letter. You are free to copy and paste the same contents or change it as you prefer.

Time limit: As soon as possible

Example of Our Letter: See attached document.

Remember to be courteous and civil in your letter to Ian Wishart. Please maintain your adab and good manners at all times.

Jazakallah. By sending an email you will also register your objections to this 'HATE' article.

Please pass it down your network.

Wassalaam

MediaMind

This is the letter that was originally written and sent to him.
29th March, 2007

Mr. Ian Wishart

Editor of Investigate Magazine

Email: [email protected]

Hi Ian.

The negative stereotyping of New Zealand Muslims was the real content of your 17-page article entitled, "Helen Hoodwinked by Preachers of Hate" written by you in the March 2007 edition of your Investigate magazine.

In this article you used the word "extremist" 34 times, "terror"/"terrorist"/"terrorism" 52 times, "suicide attacks/bombings" 13 times, "hate" 7 times, "al Qa'ida" 25 times, "Osama bin Laden" 10 times and "Wahhabism" (supposedly an "extreme" form of Islam) 20 times.

Alongside these negative labels I feel that you cunningly inserted the names of New Zealand Muslim groups and individuals, like the Federation of Islamic Associations of NZ (33 times), FIANZ president Javed Khan (21 times) and Al Manar (17 times) to create that ‘manufactured link’ in the minds of the readers.

I am fully aware that you are trying to shape the reader’s attitude, beliefs, and personality without their knowledge or consent. Your technique of exerting increasing control through a variety of techniques which includes repetition, herding and the negative transference, as an express or implied association with "bad" people, is used to discredit the Muslims of New Zealand.

I cannot help but recall Edward Bernays, words when he helped President Woodrow Wilson organize publicity on behalf of U.S. objectives during World War I,

"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, it is possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it." He called this scientific technique of opinion moulding the "engineering of consent".

I find that your article lacks factual evidence of the reality on the ground. You have failed to quote the actual ‘hate’ words used by the visiting speakers here and you have no knowledge of the actual programs at the various boys camps for the youth. Your article is filled with absurd generalisation where you attempt to link peaceful New Zealand Muslims to violent extremists. In your assertions you also cannot produce any evidence that someone in the New Zealand Muslim community has been charged with any act of "terrorism", let alone convicted.

There is clear evidence that you are ‘manufacturing consent’ with an express purpose of dividing us and also regimenting the masses to become Islamophobic towards their fellow New Zealand counterparts.

I feel that your message of suspicion, fear and hate against Muslims is unfair and not representative of basic Kiwi decency.

Your name

Alhamdulillah, we got a response from the Professor of Religious Studies at Massey University the very next morning. Nothing from the Ian Wishart guy as yet. But within a day, I think both chaps got a few hundred emails :) (I could've sent the same letter from 5 or 6 different email addresses lol).

learnermuslim

Salaams Brothers and Sisters,

Just to add to the posts already up here am really glad brother virtualeye's forwarding of Prof. Noam Chomsky, be he an Athiest, but he speaks the truth, especially about the U.S. and speaks it well. His books are defo worth a read. InshAllah as Allah states, the truth will always win and we just have to protect this truth from adulteration and make it available , as with TTI, to all.

Actions such as dna_1987 talks of and demonstrates are the best way too meet this propaganda right away and even in the future. I would also have to say here that in NZ the Church, or at least some Priests, came out against demonising the NZ Muslim population, who have according to them lived there peacefully. Have lost the link, but think it was from Islamicity, but can't see it on there anymore. The only clash of civilisations I can see will be between those who believe in God and those who don't.

As ever the best way to fight this is being as sources ourselves, as we go about our daily lives by example, meet mislead people and give them the correct answers.

Brother Ali_ibrahim prayers for starting this post, but could I suggest you create a different email address to the one forwarded in your original post, it doesn't really fit the milieu and anyway doesn't fit in general.

Fi amanAllah

revertmuslimah

mashallah beautiful video

asalaamu alaikum brothers and sisters

First of all i would like to say jazakallahu khair to dna1987 for posting the UMMA video. I couldn't help but cry when I watched it. It just shows how beautiful our deen is and how we as muslims can have such a positive effect on the communities we live in. It makes me feel so guilty that I dont do enough dawaa. I always want to tell people how beautiful Islam is but I'm so sacred they will think that I am a nutter. We have to put our faith in action, we are the ambassaders of our faith especially women who wear hijab we have to be conscious that people will judge Islam by what we do or don't do. In this time when our deen is under attack we need to let the noor of Allah shine through. We are responsible for making Islam look bad and we give people the ammunition to shoot us down with.

May Allah keep us on the straight path and keep our iman strong
wa alaikum asalaam

Revertmuslimah:hijabi:

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Well said Brothers and Sisters.....BTW Brother Ali Ibrahim...does your email really say what I think it does? What's that all about!!?

wasalam

Raed

Muslim Student
Jihad is there but you have to understand first before talk about it...
Mujahdeen are higher level of muslims, may allah give them the strength and victory

new-muslim

I can understand what the original post is trying to say. People think Muslim=Terrorist mainly due to th media. Why someone would ever convert to Islam.....mad/insane/needs real help!!! Again down to the media. I really think it is hard for most non-muslims to try and comprehend suicide bombing. This therefore equates muslims with terror. The press shows muslims jumping up and down with guns shouting Allah Achbar....again to non-muslims....mad! BRITISH ARMY MARCH IN STRAIGHT LINES WITH SMART UNIFORMS....ACCEPTABLE!!?? Yes, doing good deeds will help the minorities perception of muslims. I really think the media propoganda needs to change in many ways and this is what the original post is saying. What can be done...I don't fully know. I can see relations between muslims and non muslims worsening by far before they get better. In sh'allah that won't be the case.

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

I too am tired of the lies and hatred about Islam and Muslim and at the same I really blamed Muslim in American who are smart and who can change people view point but are doing nothing. I think we as Muslim should open Newspaper to public that really show and explains what Islam is all about. There are people there that are curious to know what Islam is and these newspapers are taking advantage of them but telling lies about Islam and Muslim. I do not blame people; nonmuslim who read and believe everything in the Newspaper have the wrong believe about Islam. I blamed us as Muslim, so do not get mad and do nothing. I believe we are been tested and us not raking action is proofing them right. So, if you want to do something about, I am with you 100%.
:)

Raed

Muslim Student
Again ... why you are not blaming non muslims?.... are muslims started the whole thing? NO NO NO.... It was all planned by kaffirs

Ali_Ibrahim

what you guys have to understand is that 1. im muslim myself, it will not make sense for me to make fun of other innocent muslims!!... 2. i do not show any nor have any anger towards any CULTURE or NATIONALITY... with that said, i would like to re-address ALL MUSLIMS and non-muslims as well, with the simple fact that when one is attacking someone, according to quran, we do not attack them until we first try to talk to them!!!... But my understanding of this whole west- east battle is not about Islam.... Because we have muslims killing muslims.... The battle in IRAQ... people blame the fact that shia' and sunni battle because the americans are there, but its not there fault... Shiia and sunni have a prolonged battle ever since the division!!...I do not hate someone because they are shia nor if they are from pakistan, what i am saying is, if there is a way out of this, its to converse with each other, before we publicize ourselves!!!. SO MANY PEOPLE blame america but thats because they have no one else to blame... The simple fact that america is over there, is due to the fact that bush wanted peace between the iraqi civilians, what happened in the prison of abu ghraib and etc. have nothing to do with bush....Bush in fact himself has publicly expressed his love for muslims, hence why he's trying to negotiate with muhammad abbas and mahmud alamert.. in israel.... They have began construction of division from israel and palestine since i believe 2002.... this will continue until 2008. the point is.... How can we blame america, when even if we pull out, there will still be conflict between shia and sunni.. we are killing each other... even if we kill usa...we are still looked as terrorists.. so why not stop the killing period!!!!!...many people also say bush is over there for oil, but we aren't even at our reserves yet!!! so how can we loo kat their oil and claim to go there just for oil and kill muslims for it??... its not politically and morally correct and i think bush knows well... Bush wanted to free muslims from the hostililty saddam put on them and you talk about americans killing muslims... i dont think anyone should be punished.. but the simple fact of killing ANYONE.. you should be killed as well... that is the only way around it!....BUT my point, even before actions take place, is to debate, and to publicise ourselves, that we are not terrorists!! not all muslims are terrorists!!!!..... when people look on tv they believe what they see because its the quickest way information is processed.. people are too lazy to open up a history book and read what really happened, seeing the fact that life is the way it is, we now have to take control of this deen, and promote FREE ISLAM.. by means of ..... muslim women and men equal.... no killing, no slaving, daily rituals of salah.... zakah, the basics of islam... we dont see them anymore why??? because irans president and al qaeda and all the people WHO JUST LIKE ATTENTION hijacked islam.. ask yourselves... does allah really want this?? does he ask us to kill ourselves? our OWN PEOPLE.... and other people for no reason??? we give up common sense for the sake of our vision of respect but this is incorrect... I am an american muslim, i was born muslim and i will die muslim, but before i go insha allah, i will protest the simple fact that islam is not the religion people percieve it as... Allah gave us this task to defend our faith with wise words of wisdom to see who will defend it's faith... Ask yourselves ya muslimoon,do you think killing each other will promote justice?? when one breeds the other??? Al qaeda simply wants revenge on america because of what happened in 1970 when the muallah retired.. and a new one came in.. the UN did not like it, and chose to start with afganistan, and AMERICA gets punished for it?????AMERICa is a powerhouse, but i know for sure that muslims are taught halal and the halal way, is to not harm a soul.... we dont have a right to kill!!! unless it is justice for instance a criminal who killed, should be killed, this is the only way!!!.. our jihad, is not killing ourselves to kill non-muslims, our jihad is to struggle to be equal because proclaimed jihadist hijacked our faith of islam... this deen is peace, how can we solve issues with murder and suicides.. and bombs...this is not correct!!! I stand firm in saying, islam is my faith!!! my faith inwhich willl not be called a faith of killing and injustice promoting... Im sorry if i have offended anyone, but my faith is not the faith of this kind!!!>.. i will promote topics in islam, and write on them with quotes from quran, so that i do not speak anything but pure aayat... and publicize them... that's all.. i want people to believe this is a free faith.. inwhich all muslims and non muslims are treat equally with no problems!!!!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Read your history. ' Bush in fact himself has publicly expressed his love for muslims"

I am an American. I live in America. I am so saddened by your words ...I fight for food for American's everyday. I fight so American chidren have a bed to sleep in. I write to senators and congressmen to help find medicine and jobs for Americans and housing and water...Bush turns his back on his fellow Americans...the poor who are his soilders...who have no choice but to enlist in the armed forces so their families can have health insurance and medicine and food....
Bush is the public face to a very dangerous elite group...please be careful...you may be ashamed to linked to the freedom fighters...I am not...read your history...look at the publisher of any book, magazine, newspaper...
There is no compulsion in religion..if you do not wish to understand the reality of world events as they are that is your choice...
but do not belittle the Muslims who are fighthing for what they believe in.
It has taken me over fifty years of living to see the Truth and I will continue to fight for it.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Oh common,sorry,Bush love Muslims.Its all lies.i live in this country AND ,sorry, its all about lies.If u watch TV here,There are just lies.Sorry ,i know u are american,and it hurts when someone talks bad about your country.I like the americans,the people never wanted this war in Iraq or anywhereelse.many americans are loyal and peacefull.they helped a lot to a people in many world disasters.They are always first in that.
But the problem now ,that America and many americans think that they are in the top of the world,that they can do everything .The government think that they are God.Who gave them a right to go and make war in any place they want.Who told them to make so called peace.Is that peace?no,its distruction.And they should stop.
I believe that the 9/11 was all set up made by the government, to go against the middle East and make up all that bad image of muslims and u know why,because they need that evil Oil,because this country is depend on the middle east and its oil,without it,this country is totally nothing.
Please i'm sorry if I said something,its not to offened anybody.Its just something that many people know,I'm sure of that..
I don't hate anyone,I just feel this injustice ,and it hurts for those muslims and many american soldiers too,because in every war,it is innocent people that suffer,always...
peace to all
salam

Status
Not open for further replies.