sick of the terrorist!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abdul ghaleeb

:tantrum1: :tantrum1:

Who else other then me is sick of the terrorists??????
Terrorism has demonized this blessed religion!!!
persecution and assaults and false stereotyping of muslims is steadily increasing due to this
The terrorists have made crooked interpertations to the noble quran when it clearing condems suicide and unlawful warfare(such as assault on women innosence and children.

thanks to the terrorist the kaffirs media slaps are religion in the face day after day
thanks to idiot who thinks blowing themself is right Iraq( our ummah) is bleeding and thanks to idiot who thinks blowing themself up is right our religion has been stained with a bunch of idiots which are next to immposible to remove

yet it is not imposible...
not for Allaah, the tremendous , the highest of the hights, the most perfect, the irresistable ...

oh Allah remove this hideous stain from our ummah
oh allah, shower your mercy on us
oh allaah, send down your angels to seize the repulsive actions of the terrorist
let peace justice and security prevail
oh allah may islamic slavery prevail over the infidels of satan
oh allah revive islam and let it shine in its brightest radiance
oh alllah let the mumineen preavail and stomp over all the goverments of the kaffir and may we bring your name to the throne of the world

and shower your blessings on muhammed and jesus(who is still to come)

mahdi

salam

i don't support terrorrist acts , but i want to ask yuo something ,
who is defend the muslim land.?
who is defending the muslim people?
who is fighting against the kaffirs who want to kill/controll/take our money.?
if you are scared of the media , don't be because everytime they say something wrong about islam someone converts to islam.
if you thing bush is going to leave you alone if osama dies than you are mistaken, if bush wants to kill osama. osama is in afghanistan what is he doing in iraq.
millions thing islam is a terrorist religion,and millions thing islam is a peacefull religion.miillions hate and miilions love so that how things are and that is how they were before.
don't thing it's osama who made the americans hate you ,they hated you before .

deepheart

:tantrum1: :tantrum1:

Who else other then me is sick of the terrorists??????
Terrorism has demonized this blessed religion!!!
persecution and assaults and false stereotyping of muslims is steadily increasing due to this
The terrorists have made crooked interpertations to the noble quran when it clearing condems suicide and unlawful warfare(such as assault on women innosence and children.

thanks to the terrorist the kaffirs media slaps are religion in the face day after day
thanks to idiot who thinks blowing themself is right Iraq( our ummah) is bleeding and thanks to idiot who thinks blowing themself up is right our religion has been stained with a bunch of idiots which are next to immposible to remove

yet it is not imposible...
not for Allaah, the tremendous , the highest of the hights, the most perfect, the irresistable ...

oh Allah remove this hideous stain from our ummah
oh allah, shower your mercy on us
oh allaah, send down your angels to seize the repulsive actions of the terrorist
let peace justice and security prevail
oh allah may islamic slavery prevail over the infidels of satan
oh alllah let the mumineen preavail and stomp over all the goverments of the kaffir and may we bring your name to the throne of the world

and shower your blessings on muhammed and jesus(who is still to come)

Assalam alaikum,

You are right, terrorism has no place in Islam. But don't let the enemies of Islam put you down with that. The Christians are worse terrorists. Have you heard of the crusades? Anyway, lets not go too far. Just look at the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan and the covert operations going on in Somalia. Are these not terrorist acts? What about Palestine? Is there any form of terrorism in the world today that's worse than whats happening in Palestine? But no one says anything about those terrorists.

They will always find an excuse to put us down unless we accept their ways.

I don't support terrorism. I have a list of terrorists and Israel, the US and the UK are comfortably positioned at the top of it.

A

abdul ghaleeb

Im very well aware of the christian oppresion and their crusades and their inquisitions

in fact my ancestors where brutally kicked out of spain after the christians gained control
im well aware of their terror in the past and especially now to those in palestine and iraq...

may allaah deliver them

but wasn't it was our ownbeloved prophet who said the pen is always mightier then the sword..??
was it not the pen of Allaah(swt) who peirced our heart with his revelation of the quran that iluminated all shadow and darkness of soul?

how can the islamic ummah vainly attempt to fight against army of the kaffir in this age when theirs by far is more superiror in military and strength?
astaghfirullah and may allaah give the poor iraqi's strength to bear the kaffirs oppresion
may He lift it from them and may it not last much longer.

my point is in this age is that vain terrorist attacks will not stop the kaffir. all they are like slivers up the but to them and will do no use to bring them down.
..they will just annoy them
and aggravate them to attack our lands

astaghfirullah....

i dont know how( but allaah knows best) we must ask allah to guide his slaves to the way victory

this jihad for now can only be won by jihad of the tongue and the pen

insha'allah...

OmarTheFrench

Terrorist are those who target innocent civilian...

But target settlers like your borthers in Palestine or soldiers like some of your borthers in Iraq, its not terrorism, its Defense, accept it or not its a part of Jihad which are defensive.

OmarTheFrench

Im very well aware of the christian oppresion and their crusades and their inquisitions

in fact my ancestors where brutally kicked out of spain after the christians gained control
im well aware of their terror in the past and especially now to those in palestine and iraq...

may allaah deliver them

but wasn't it was our ownbeloved prophet who said the pen is always mightier then the sword..??
was it not the pen of Allaah(swt) who peirced our heart with his revelation of the quran that iluminated all shadow and darkness of soul?

how can the islamic ummah vainly attempt to fight against army of the kaffir in this age when theirs by far is more superiror in military and strength?
astaghfirullah and may allaah give the poor iraqi's strength to bear the kaffirs oppresion

my point is in this age is that vain terrorist attacks will not stop the kaffir. all they are like slivers up the but to them and will do no use to bring them down.

astaghfirullah....

i dont know how( but allaah knows best) we must ask allah to guide his slaves to the way victory

insha'allah...

I'm sorry brother some time the pen isn't suffisant...If you think that American army will quit Iraq, with pen, you are dreaming...If USSR withdraw from Afghanistan It wans't because of pen but because of the Mujahideen, if USA withdraw from Vietnam it was because of the Vietnamese fighter...

If the pen was sufficient to preserve the Muslim land from invasion, we will be the the first to use it, but its too naive think...

Before the Invasion of Iraq and during the first year a great part of American people were for that War, but because of the sacrifice of some of your brothers who attacked Americans troops today a great part of them are against that war.

I'm occidental but I'm the first to say if you want that an occidental army withdraw from your country, you must fight their troops...or never their people will make pression on their governement to withdraw.

mahdi

If u think we cannot fight with the american army then you are wrong, i guess we doing it now, the fight is out there the big army of america against the small army with small equiment of the muslims,
the pen is more valuable than the sword, but like this time the pen is nothing if are quit they will conqure the whole of the arab land, i guess they already did,

A

abdul ghaleeb

The tactics the terrorist uses is like an idiot who tries to poke a bear with a needle in the a*s . when somebody pokes a bear with a needle in the as* you do absolutly no damage but agravate the bear to attack you. the idiot who blows himself with a plane into a building does nothing but to aggravate the west to attack us.
my point is the actions like 9/11 are terrorist attacks. i didn't say the palestinians and iraqi's are terrorists. They are oppressed and may the Ever- victorious Allah liberate those that are oppressed. They are only fighting in self defense and may Allah give them a crushing victory in the end .They are the real shaheed and may allaah reward the dead palestinians and iraqi's into golden halls in paradise.

ameen

Faisal zaw

Pen or Sword

Regardless of attacking enemy with Pen or Sword, the most nearest enemy is in our body. The ( Naf ). We have to declare jihad on the Naf , to reject evil deeds in our mind. Then our prayers will have tasteful and our dua remained answered.

ALL HAPPEN ACCORDING TO ALMIGHTY ALL' S WILL AND WHAT WE CAN DO IS ONLY DUA.

FAISAL:tti_sister:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I'm sorry brother some time the pen isn't suffisant...If you think that American army will quit Iraq, with pen, you are dreaming...If USSR withdraw from Afghanistan It wans't because of pen but because of the Mujahideen, if USA withdraw from Vietnam it was because of the Vietnamese fighter...

If the pen was sufficient to preserve the Muslim land from invasion, we will be the the first to use it, but its too naive think...

Before the Invasion of Iraq and during the first year a great part of American people were for that War, but because of the sacrifice of some of your brothers who attacked Americans troops today a great part of them are against that war.

I'm occidental but I'm the first to say if you want that an occidental army withdraw from your country, you must fight their troops...or never their people will make pression on their governement to withdraw.

Salam akhi,

Its nice to know this is coming out of a revert's mouth.
I get scared when i want to talk this to reverts.
im with you, akhi

OmarTheFrench

The tactics the terrorist uses is like an idiot who tries to poke a bear with a needle in the a*s . when somebody pokes a bear with a needle in the as* you do absolutly no damage but agravate the bear to attack you. the idiot who blows himself with a plane into a building does nothing but to aggravate the west to attack us.
my point is the actions like 9/11 are terrorist attacks. i didn't say the palestinians and iraqi's are terrorists. They are oppressed and may the Ever- victorious Allah liberate those that are oppressed. They are only fighting in self defense and may Allah give them a crushing victory in the end .They are the real shaheed and may allaah reward the dead palestinians and iraqi's into golden halls in paradise.

ameen

I never supported the 911 attacks, who killed innocent peoples and even some of your Muslims brothers.

But we must condamn all terrorism, particularly the insidious State terrorism.

deepheart

may allaah deliver them

astaghfirullah....

insha'allah...

Assalam alaikum, brother

I am not a scholar but i know that in this age of ours the jihad of the tongue and pen alone will not be enough for the Muslims. We also need to fight. But while fighting we should not transgress the limits of ALLAH. Those who fight the occupation forces (not those who are killing civilians) while putting their trust in ALLAH will be successful (insha ALLAH) irrespective of the strength and number of the oppressors.

...But those who knew with certainty that they were to meet their LORD, said: "How often a small group overcame a mighty host by ALLAH 's leave?" And ALLAH is with As-Sabirun (the patient). [Qur'an 2 (Al-Baqarah) :249]

If we let them have our lands they will take our Shariah (they are already doing that, replacing it with democracy), our hijab and even our Salat.

May ALLAH help us.

Salam,
your brother

Status
Not open for further replies.