Simple-Archivic-pictures of my future House..لقطه أرشيفيه من بيتي المتواضع !!!!

Are u like this House ?

• yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

إليكم هذة الصور لبيتي المتواضع،

نعم أخواني هذا البيت سأسكن فيه ويواري جسدي النحيل به ،

وإذكر شخصي الضعيف بأن هذا مستقري ،

ولكن هل أعدت لهذا اليوم ؟؟؟

كلا والله ،

ولم يستعد لهذا اليوم إلا من أنقطع عن هذة الدنيا بعبادة الله ،

وأري أنني متعلق بها ، ولاحول ولا قوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم،

ولكن هل يظل الحال علي ما هو عليه ، بعد مشاهدة هذة الصور أم لا؟

أخواني قد تقرأ آيه من آيات الله ولو تفهم معناها ، لأنك لم تتدبر بها ،

ولم تأخذ بالأسباب المعينه علي تدبرها من تعلم علوم القرآن،

إنظر إلي القبر وحاسب نفسك،

ويروي عن أحد السلف الصالح ،

أعد لنفسه قبر وكل يوم يذهب إليه ويحاسب نفسه، ويذكر نفسه،

============
أخي هل أدلك علي شيء إن فعلته إنقطع تعلقك بالدنيا بإذن الله،

إشتري كفنك !!!!! نعم والله إشتري كفنك !!!!

============
يروي عن أحد الصالحين

أن كان يوصي كل يوم أبناؤة وزوجه،

نعم والله إنهم كان يوصيهم وصية الموت ، كل ليله،

ولذلك أنصح أن تعد لنفسك وصيه من الرُهينه،

=============
وأنصحك بزيارة القبور

روري عن رسول الله عليه أفضل الصلاة والسلام فيما معناة

((كنت أناهكم عن زيارة القبور ألا فزورهــــا ))

أخي نعم زياترها تفكرك بأهوال يوم القيامة ، وعذاب القبر

==============
نعم إخواني إن في ذلك لذكري لمن كان له قلب أو ألقي السمع وهو شهيد

==============

أحبتي اللهم بلغت اللهم فإشهد وأتركم مع الصور وأسأل الله بها الفائدة،

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

5a.jpg

=============

Are u like these House ?
==============

أخوكم في الله فجر الإسلام

لاتنسونا من صالح دعائكم

دمتم في حفظ الله ورعايته،

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Is this a new housing scheme?

InshaAllah, i will have a nice house in Jannah, but in meantime i am looking for a nice Villa with a lovely swimming pool and lots of rooms.. :muslim_child: Nothing wrong with having a nice house as long as you are humble and care for other people.

wasalam.

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

:salam2: br...

Jazak'Allahu Khairan......its true, at times we do forget...

May Allah save us all from the punishment of the Grave and grant us entry into Paradise Ameen...

Ma'Salama.....:shymuslima1:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Here's The Translation to the arabic text above!!

Translated by Sister //amirah_87 // *Umm 7aider*
====================

To You I present these Pictures of My Humble Home,

Yes, My Brothers and Sisters, This is the House that I Shall be living in and it shall cover my Slim & Tender Body!

And I recall to My Weak self, that this will be my Place of Sedentary.

But Have I Prepared for this day? Oh’ By Allah Not at All!!

Only those who have devoted themselves in worshipping Allah in this world have prepared themselves.

And I see myself attached to it! (ie; the dunya).. Wa Laa Hawla Wa Laa Quwwata Illaa Billaah.

Will your attitude change towards this matter after you’ve viewed these pictures?

My Brothers & Sisters it is most certain that you might be reading the Verses Of Allah and you do not know what it means?!
That is because you have not taken up any convenient precautions to allow you to ponder upon them.

Look at the grave and take yourself into account!!

It is narrated about one of the Righteous Salaf that He prepared and dug for himself a grave.
He used to visit this grave everyday and take his deeds/actions into account, he’d also recall unto himself (ie; death).

O’ My Brother/Sister Shall I show something that if you do this will cut your ties with this world?
!!Purchase Your coffin!! Yes By Allah, Purchase Your coffin!!

And it is also Narrated about one of the Saalhieen (a righteous person), That he’d Counsel & bid with his Wife & Children about death, Yes by Allah he used to do this every night!
So that is why I’m advising you to prepare a will for yourself.

I also advise you to vist the graves, It was narrated from the Prophet salallaahu ‘aalyhi wasallam said:
I used to Prohibit you once from visitng the graves, And now you shall do so.

“Verily in this is a message for any has a heart and understanding or who gives ear and earnestly witnesses (the truth).

O’ My beloved ones I hope I’ve put my point across (Allah is the witness of my Notification).
I shall now leave you with the pictures in hope that it may benefit you…

O' you who lessens the visit of the grave...
what are the provisions you have for your this Journey?

You will Descend to a house/place...
...Where a freind shall forget a freind

And then will be placed upon you..
......Earth/Soil of heavy weight!
3a.jpg
http://saaid.net/Images/3a.jpg

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:
:jazaak bro for the translation n information
sure is a good reminder to wake up from our slumber:SMILY153: :SMILY153: :SMILY153:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

ibnAbdullah87

:jazaak: for posting such a reminder. Something we all need to reflect on. When the messenger of Allah was asked which of the beleivers are the most intelligent He :saw2: said: "Those who remember death the most, and are best perpared for what comes after it, these are the intelligent ones."

Declared hasan by Shaykh Albaanee in Silsilah al-Ahadeeth as-Saheehahby virtue of all its different chains of narration.

Once King Khaalid (rahima hullah) visited Shaykh Uthaimeen (rahima hullah) at his house. When the king seen the humble house of the Shaykh he offered to have a new house built for him. The Shaykh thanked him saying: "I am building a house in (the district of) as-Saalihiyyah (a district in Unayzah, Qaseem), however the masjid and the charitable trusts are in need of (financial) assistance." So, after the king left, some of those sitting in the gather said: "O Shaykh, we did not know you were building a home in as-Saalihiyyah,"

(to which) the Shaykh replied: "Isn't the Graveyard in as-Saalihiyyah"

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
I pray Allah (swt) blesses us with happiness, protects and guides us, and grants us a place in Jannah. Ameen

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Well We all know the advice of the Prophet pertaining to the life of the believer in this world as the prophet :saw: explained in a hadith:

The Messenger of Allaah :saw: said, "Verily the grave is the first stopping place for the Hereafter; so if he is saved therein, then what comes after is easier than it. And if he is not saved therefrom, then that which comes after is harder." [Hasan: At-Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah, al-Haakim: Narrated from 'Uthmaan.]

This is how I see The grave as stopping place before My Real destination and Final Destination Al-Firdose insha Allah.

Also

narrated by: Abu Hurayra (Radhiallaahu Anhu)Said that The Prphet :saw:said, “The world is a prison for the Believer and paradise for the disbeliever.

The Messenger of Allaah :saw: said, "Seek Allaah's protection from the Punishment of the Grave, since punishment of the Grave is a fact/true." [ At-Tabraanee in 'al-Kabeer' from Umm Khaalid bint Khaalid ibn Sa'eed ibn al-'Aas.]
Uthman Radhiuallahu Anhu Narrated:

The Messenger of Allaah :saw: said, "Seek Allaah's protection from the Punishment of the Grave, since punishment of the Grave is a fact/true ." [At-Tabraanee in 'al-Kabeer' from Umm Khaalid bint Khaalid ibn Sa'eed ibn al-'Aas.]

The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, "Everyone who dies - then his actions are sealed except for the one guarding the border in the way of Allaah - his actions continue to increase for him until the Day of Resurrection and he is saved from the trials of the Grave." [Abu Dawud, at-Tirmidhee, al-Haakim: from Fadaalah ibn 'Ubaid & Ahmad from 'Uqbah ibn 'Aamir.]

The Messenger of Allaah :saw: said, "When the dead person is buried two black-blue angels come to him, one called al-Munkar and the other called an-Nakeer, and they say to him: 'What had you used to say about this man?'

So he says what he used to say: 'Allaah's slave and His Messenger, I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allaah and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.' So they say: 'Verily we knew that you (would) say that.' Then his grave is widened for him to the extent of seventy cubits by seventy, then it is made light for him, then it is said: ' Sleep.' So he says: 'I should go to my family and inform them.' So they say: 'Sleep as the newly married sleeps whom no-one awakes except his favourite wife.' Until Allaah raises him up from that place of sleep. And if he is a hypocrite (munaafiq), he says: 'I heard the people saying something so I said it too, I don't know.'

So they say: 'We knew that you (would) say that.' So it is said to the earth: 'Crush him', so he is crushed until his cross over and he remains in the state of torture until Allaah raises him up from that resting place." [At-Tirmidhee from Abu Hurairah.]

The Messenger of Allaah :saw: said, "When a human being is laid in his grave and his companions return and he even hears their footsteps, two angels come to him and make him sit and ask him:

What did you used to say about this man, Muhammad?

He will say: I testify that he is Allaah's slave and His Apostle.

Then it will be said to him, 'Look at your place in the Hell-Fire.

Allaah has changed for you a place in Paradise instead of it.'

The Prophet :saw: added, "The dead person will see both his places. But a non-believer or a hypocrite will say to the angels, 'I do not know, but I used to say what the people used to say! It will be said to him, 'neither did you know nor did you take the guidance (by reciting the Qur'aan).'

Then he will be hit with an iron hammer between his ears, and he will cry and that cry will be heard by whatever approaches him except human beings and jinns." [Al-Bukhaaree (2/422), Muslim, Ahmad, Abu Daud, an-Nasaa.ee: from Anas.]

Al-Baraa b. 'Azib said: We went out with the Prophet of Allaah :saw: accompanying the bier of a man of the Ansar. When he reached his grave, it was not yet dug. So the Prophet of Allaah :saw: sat down and we also sat down around him as if birds were over our heads.

He had in his hand a stick by which he was scratching the ground. He then raised his head and said: Seek refuge in Allaah from the punishment of the grave. He said it twice or thrice.

The version of Jarir adds here: He hears the beat of their sandals when they go back, and at that moment he asked: O so and so! Who is your Lord, what is your religion, and who is your Prophet? Hannad's version has: Two angels will come to him, make him sit up, and ask him: Who is your Lord?

He will reply: My Lord is Allaah.

They will ask him: What is your religion?

He will reply: My religion is Islaam.

They will ask him: What is your opinion about the man who was sent on a mission among you?

He will reply: He is the Apostle of Allaah.

They will ask: Who made you aware of this? He will reply: I read Allaah's Book, believed in it, and considered it true, which is verified by Allaah's word: "Allaah establishes those who believe with the word that stands firm in this world and the next." The agreed version goes: Then a crier will call from the heaven: My servant has spoken the truth, so spread a bed for him from Paradise, clothe him in Paradise, and open a door for him into Paradise.

So some of its air and perfume will come to him, and a space will be made for him as far as the eye can see. He also mentioned the death of the infidel, saying: His spirit will be restored to his body, two angels will come to him, make him sit up and ask him:

Who is your Lord? He will reply: Ahh Ahh! I do not know.

They will ask him: What is your religion? He will reply: Alas, alas! I do not know.

They will ask: Who is this man who was sent on a mission among you?

He will reply: Alas, alas! I do not know.

Then a crier will call from the heaven: He has lied, so spread a bed for him from Hell, clothe him from Hell and open for him a door into Hell. Then some of its heat and pestilential wind will come to him, and his grave will become restricted, so his ribs will be pressed together.

Jarir's version adds: One who is blind and dumb will then be placed in charge of him, having a sledge hammer such that if a mountain were struck with it, it would become dust. He will give him a blow with it which will be heard by everything between the east and the west except by men and jinn, and he will become dust. Then his spirit will be restored to him. [Ahmad, Abu Dawud (3/4735) Ibn Khuzaimah, al-Haakim, al-Baihaqee in 'Shu'ab ul-Imaan', ad-Diyaa: from al-Baraa.]

The Messenger of Allaah :saw: said, "...the righteous man sits in his grave and is not alarmed or afraid, then it is said to him (by angels):

'In (what state) were you?' So he says: 'In the (state of) Islaam.'

So it is said to him: 'What is this man?'

So he says: 'Muhammad the Messenger of Allaah who came to us with clear signs from Allaah, so we believed that.'

Then it is said to him: 'Have you seen Allaah?' So he says: 'It does not behove any man that he sees Allaah.'

So an opening is made for him in the direction of the Fire, so he sees it, some parts of it smashing into others, and it is said to him: 'Look at what Allaah, the Exalted, has saved you from.' Then an opening is made for him in the direction of Paradise, and he looks to its brilliance and what is therein and it is said to him:

'This is your place.' And it is said to him: 'You were upon certain Faith and died upon it and upon it you will be raised up, if Allaah wills.'

And the wicked man sits in his grave alarmed and terrified and so it is said to him: 'In what state were you?' So he says: 'I do not know.'

So it is said to him: 'Who is this man?' So he says: 'I heard the people saying something so I said it!' So an opening is made for him in the direction of Paradise and he sees its brilliance and what is therein, and it is said to him: 'Look at what Allaah has refused you.'

Then an opening is made for him in the direction of the Fire, so he sees it crashing against itself and it is said: 'This is your place, you lived upon doubt and died upon it and you will be raised up upon it, if it is Allaah's will." [Ibn Maajah from Abu Hurairah.]

marzuki mohamed

7 ft in......alone...

:salam2: all

what if in next few seconds..or minutes or hours or days or after we typing something in this forum..then...we was in this house...astagfirullahalazim... i'm too scared to imagine my friends..

"..alone..nobodys arounds..(no family-father-mother-sister-brother or relatives,friends,people..n even u all here.."

from Allah we came....and to Him we shall meets..........."
:salah:

wasalam.

marzuki mohamed

if i say No = Anyhow this is where i shall be waiting before we all go to
masyar later..

if i say Yes= not sure whether i'm well prepare for it..

conclusion =we all will go in there someday..the only thing is how r we being
invited in...is it by car accident..disease...jihad...etc..which do
you prefer...only Allah know when..and by what cause...our Ajal
will be.....

".... We will all die one day. Nothing will change. If by Apache or by cardiac arrest, I prefer Apache......."

:salah:
wasalam.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Salam Alaykum
Dear, noble Brother,

Brother / Aki and brother / marzuki mohamed

May Allah blessed u and protect u 4 ur additon..

May Allah direct All us to the right path Ameen..

i'm too scared to imagine my friends
brother if u Scared now insha` Allah u didn't Scare in last day..

<wasalam>

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum

update....

gazakum Allah khyran i wish this reminder be useful..

<wasalam>

sky_012

to tell you sincerely this is the best topic ever i came across this also wonderfull website

it really made me think more than all the others beautiful articles or posts

Jazak Allah Khair , really , and also for the translation

please keep it updated
may Allah SWT rewards you

:wassalam:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
to tell you sincerely this is the best topic ever i came across this also wonderfull website

it really made me think more than all the others beautiful articles or posts

Jazak Allah Khair , really , and also for the translation

please keep it updated
may Allah SWT rewards you

:wassalam:

Assalam Alaykum

gazakum Allah khyran 4 ur passing..May Allah reward u for every letters the best Reward..i wish this Reminder be useful 4 All us..me before any one Reall need it..every day every hr every min every sec every moment..i need it..

<wasalam>