Sister Aminah Assilmi passed away

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Subhanallah may Allah swt reward her for all her hardships and grant her Jannah Al-Firdaws ameen... I'm so sad... I can't believe this... :SMILY23:

:salam2:
My thoughts exactly.

This really a sad moment for our Ummah that such a renowned female Muslim Scholar, Aminah Assilmi is no longer among us.

I am sure that she is in a much better place right now than she was when she was alive. How can she not be when she said this:

"I am so very glad that I am a Muslim. Islam is my life. Islam is the beat of my heart. Islam is the blood that courses through my veins. Islam is my strength. Islam is my life so wonderful and beautiful. Without Islam I am nothing, and should Allah ever turn His magnificent face from me, I could not survive."

May Allah bless here soul immensely and grant her Jannah Al-Firdous. Ameen!

The Muslim Ummah will always remember sister Aminah Assilmi.

Here is a brief life history about late sister Aminah Assilmi.

http://www.famousmuslims.com/Aminah Assilmi.htm

:wasalam:

abdellah007

Inna lilahi wa inna layhi raji'oun

"I am so very glad that I am a Muslim. Islam is my life. Islam is the beat of my heart. Islam is the blood that courses through my veins. Islam is my strength. Islam is my life so wonderful and beautiful. Without Islam I am nothing, and should Allah ever turn His magnificent face from me, I could not survive." Aminah Assilmi

Bluegazer

We belong to Allah, and to Him we shall all return.

I ask Allah the Almighty to forgive her sins, multiply her good deeds and reward her with the highest degree of Paradise.

Aameen.