Sister JenGiove leaves TTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

I don't know what others might say or what actually happened, but I take it as a failure of us here in TTI. This is the message I have received. Allah knows best.

.....I also wanted to let you know that I will no longer be coming here to TTI. This place has lost its focus of "correcting common misconceptions about Islam" and now allows hate and duplicity to run unchecked. I am sick from it.

Be well....and thank you.

P.S: The purpose to raise this topic is to discuss our shortcomings.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
No people are perfect. Like a family the people of TTI will sometimes not agree and arguments will happen. Not everyone here agrees with everyone. But we have to look past that and see our common goal: We're all here creations of Allah (swt) trying to learn and help each other.

I feel just because some people leave, it's going to happen on the internet. There are hundreds of thousands of forums to choose from. If she does not enjoy it here and share our goal, thats fine. God Willing, she will find the right one for her.

I do not take it as a failure, and no one else should. There are many people here who love it and have been here for years.

um__ahmad

I dont know who she is, but if she really cared and loved this site she would be open minded and know that some people have diffrent opinions and ideas on discussions and not take anything personal. Inshalla she changes her mind and comes back

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

I respectfully disagree with sister alf.

This is a major cause of concern because sister JenGiove had an honest and open approach towards understanding the religion of Islam as an outsider.

She tried her best to be respectful and never challenged or ridiculed the teachings of Islam. Yet she was at the receiving end of vilification based on her nationality and her opinions on some political matters.

This site is primarily based to attract non muslims towards Islam, to understand it's core principles and it's teachings. If one of the most active non muslim guest feels unwelcome and hurt by the behavior of some members of the forum, we should all take a moment and reassess what we are doing wrong here to hurt our non muslim friends.

Though I am an ordinary member of this webforum and have no say in the direction this forum needs to take, I would like to point out that TTI is turning into a place of discussing politics and debating opinions on major news headlines across the globe. The *focus* has shifted away from the the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah, which is why most of us first signed up here.

It is also interesting to note that these political/news threads are where sister JenGiove had to face harsh and rude behavior from fellow members.
I too have had some unpleasant moments in such threads and I am planning to avoid participating in such threads InshaAllah, as they lead to little benefit for me or other members.

Anyhow, I hope sister JenGiove continues to study about Deen of Islam through some means, be it TTI or any other on the internet.

May Allah azz zawajal grant us all hidayah and keep us in His protection. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Its a shocking news
Aunt left the forum????????????? :girl3::girl3:

You see, I didnt see her in msn too... I HOPE SHE IS DOING GOOD..:girl3:

She was always good and open minded and I just dont understand what is going on :SMILY309:

If ALLAH AZZAWAJAL wants to guide some one, then no one can mislead him..:)
So, she would get her RIZK wherever she is.. :)

With a hope to see you once again here in TTI.., Aunt... May you always be happy..:hearts::hearts::hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
selam alikom
brother! thank you for being jealous about the website,but put on ur mind that u won't be judged for the misguidance of the others;
a person who seeks the truth will be guided to it
me personally I do Like this Forum and won't change it with any other english forum in the world, in shallah
selam

Abdul25

Logical Believer

This is a forum on internet, people come and go, do you see many members who used to be here in 2006 or 2007? , no life goes on . it is not like you abandoned your search of truth because of some peoples opinions, We are humans, full of errors, we have difference of opinion and i believe that whosoever wants to learn about Islam , best for him is quran and sunnah. we cant guide or misguide some one , it is from Allah SWT. i hope that she lives well and finds the truth and in the end for us

TTI ROCKS :D:D

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
walaikumassalam..i dont know why..she sent me the same msg.......
i am really worried...i tried to pm her.buh, i cannot..i tried to vm here buh i cannot..she said..the most beautifull person who looks islamic and is to the point , he is brotherinislam7..(i hope i spelled his name right)..i dont know...i feel like i said her something wrong..:(...i thought of making a thread regarding her..buh u made it...jazakallah khair

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu 'alaikum

She was very heart broken and she left coz someone accused her she was being paid by zionist. This was done on a thread and within 5mints the post was edditted. Allah is the witness of everything. Do you know how haram it is for accusing someone without a proof? May Allah question you on the Day of Judgement. If you are reading my post, I hope you repent and appologise from her coz your sin towards her can only be forgiven by her and not Allah.

Allah knows the best
As salamu 'alaikum

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
As salamu 'alaikum

She was very heart broken and she left coz someone accused her she was being paid by zionist. This was done on a thread and within 5mints the post was edditted. Allah is the witness of everything. Do you know how haram it is for accusing someone without a proof? May Allah question you on the Day of Judgement. If you are reading my post, I hope you repent and appologise from her coz your sin towards her can only be forgiven by her and not Allah.

Allah knows the best
As salamu 'alaikum

:wasalam:..ya allah is it..that is why she msged me like that..
i thought i have done a mistake..but dint know what mistake...
i wish i had the chance to talk to her again..:(

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
this is what she said me.............

Sister, I just wanted to let you know that I am no longer going to be participating here on the boards. I'm leaving. The hate that is going unchecked by so called "respected sisters and brothers" has made me ill. This place is supposed to be about "correcting the common misconceptions about Islam", not about hating everyone and everything that is not Muslim.

Please, see the logic behind what Mohammad tried to convey. Listen to BrotherInIslam7, for he is one of the finest examples of what a Muslim should be, think, and react. May Allah remember him with Joy....

It was wonderful talking to you. Please know, most American's don't hate Muslims....they hate being hated as much as anyone else.

Be well and live like Khadeejah....

buh i couldnt pm her back...

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

The point is not about guiding or misguiding, as only Allah, The Exalted has the Power to Guide. The point made is that we realize our shortcomings in giving dawa'h. As reported by sister Allah is with me, the act is against the Sunnah of the Prophet :saw:. The Prophet :saw: was kind, loving and just. It is easy to say that this happens and not everyone will stay in this forum forever. But remember it is because we are not doing our job properly for which a member leaves. If the issue was that she was unhappy with an established fact/sunnah/law of Islam and left the forum then it would have been a completely different issue. But now the issue is that we couldn't even behave properly and she left the place. If this is the way we are going to do dawah, then I have absolutely no comments.

abu'muhammad

Assalaamu alaykum,

Perhaps on reading some of her posts, the members can see that the sister had positive attitude for islaam and has learning aptitude. I don’t know whats the matter that went but have a suggestion that struck me on reading the posts as I feel that sensitive members should concern less of discussions in politics, society and of other nature where everyone has ABC input.The replies might hurt / affect them not necessarily other members do mean or do not mean that.Such discussions need to be in a proper way,better in a more adorable way with sources on hands.The discussions aren’t bad but the ways damn them to be. Finally, I wish a great time for the sister and she may learn more about this beautiful religion.

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字

This is a forum on internet, people come and go, do you see many members who used to be here in 2006 or 2007? , no life goes on . it is not like you abandoned your search of truth because of some peoples opinions, We are humans, full of errors, we have difference of opinion and i believe that whosoever wants to learn about Islam , best for him is quran and sunnah. we cant guide or misguide some one , it is from Allah SWT. i hope that she lives well and finds the truth and in the end for us

TTI ROCKS :D:D
100% agree

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Please if any of you are going to play the blame game be adult. If you had read several threads you would gain an understanding of why she got her feelings hurt. She chose Zionism over Islam.

I am the one who edited my post. I am anti-Zionist.

Please be adult and be honest.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Assalaamu alaykum,

Perhaps on reading some of her posts, the members can see that the sister had positive attitude for islaam and has learning aptitude. I don’t know whats the matter that went but have a suggestion that struck me on reading the posts as I feel that sensitive members should concern less of discussions in politics, society and of other nature where everyone has ABC input.The replies might hurt / affect them not necessarily other members do mean or do not mean that.Such discussions need to be in a proper way,better in a more adorable way with sources on hands.The discussions aren’t bad but the ways damn them to be. Finally, I wish a great time for the sister and she may learn more about this beautiful religion.

:wasalam:..i thought the same and said about islam to her.....
firstly i thought shes a muslim....and i started pm'ing her..then she said that she is not a muslim...buh, the main thing is that..it would be our duty, and we were so lucky alhumdulillah to make her a muslim..buh, i dont know who said what to her, and she left tti...allahuakbar

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalaam walaikum,

Please if any of you are going to play the blame game be adult. If you had read several threads you would gain an understanding of why she got her feelings hurt. She chose Zionism over Islam.

As salamu 'alaikum

Do you think you know her better than Allah?
I guess all Muslims are anti-Zionist.

But a true Muslims will not accuse another person without any evidence.
She is not a Muslim remember that but you are. Think about it dear Aapa.

I just can't believe the accusation was from you. I thought your are a wiser person . My mistake.

Allah knows the best
As salamu 'alaikum

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Assalaam walaikum,

was it really u aapa...
ya allah...here we all know that she is not a muslim..and it takes time for her to get right.instead of making her right, we are counting her mistakes?...
u could have explained her in a nice way sister..i pray that she forgives you, and may allah give you hidayah...asthagfiruallah, its out of my imagination.i cant believe it.sister, i know that shaitaan made you do this, may allah forgive you sister, you are innocent, but shaitaan is very clever, dont make him win my sister.i am sorry if i hurted..remember sister.never hurt any one, what ever that person might be ..

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)

was it really u aapa...
ya allah...here we all know that she is not a muslim..and it takes time for her to get right.instead of making her right, we are counting her mistakes?...
u could have explained her in a nice way sister..i pray that she forgives you, and may allah give you hidayah...asthagfiruallah, its out of my imagination.i cant believe it.sister, i know that shaitaan made you do this, may allah forgive you sister, you are innocent, but shaitaan is very clever, dont make him win my sister.i am sorry if i hurted..remember sister.never hurt any one, what ever that person might be ..

Oh sister...!!!
Please don't blame Aapa, its wasn't intentional, its just a confusion caused because of the words. And I completely agree with what Aapa said.
And Aapa didn't hurt her, in fact she can't hurt any one, her words are always full of wisdom. Please don't mistaken her.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Oh sister...!!!
Please don't blame Aapa, its wasn't intentional, its just a confusion caused because of the words. And I completely agree with what Aapa said.

i am not blaming her brother.am i?
...i am just trying to explain to her that she accused some one..obviously what do u think, will a non believer become a muslim in a second?..it takes time brother...
its our duty to explain them kindly...
if it wasnt her mistake, then why did she edit the post?...
i know she didnt do it intentionally, but she did a mistake..we all do mistake..and its our duty to correct our mistake..i dint put all the blame on her...i know she is innocent..i dont blame her, i blame shaitaan which made her do that.if i am wrong here..plz correct me...but remember i am not blaming aapa

Status
Not open for further replies.