Sisters Section not responding

Noor El-Huda

Salam alaykum

I've joined TTI since two weeks and made the request to join the sisters's section but haven't received anything back. Can you please tell me if it it is closed or I need to do something.

Jazakum Allah Kheir

esperanza

revert of many years
Salam alaykum

I've joined TTI since two weeks and made the request to join the sisters's section but haven't received anything back. Can you please tell me if it it is closed or I need to do something.

Jazakum Allah Kheir

dear sister..it just takes time..and wiht the eid period in between ,maybe noone had a chance to see to it..it might help to contact one of the modertors,,,,hope it works out inshalla

Noor El-Huda

Sisters salam alaykum

I have tried clicking on the link you gave, I got this message:

Noor El-Huda, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum, may depend on the number of days you are a member or the number of posts. Inchallah someone will respons soon, dont be sad :) :salam2: