Video Six Ladies converting to Islam .. Live

ohh i got tears in my eyes.

ohh allah help all the muslim of world to be steadfast in islam and help us against shaiytan to play with our iman until our death.

ameen.

Izzu

:salam2: just arrived back from holidays today. am still too tired and worn out but as you will understand had to log onto to tti. and alhamdullilah what can i say, seeing this video has recharged my aeging and dacaying batteries. God bless you my sisters and daughters.
Takbeer Allahu akbar.
Wassalam.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Allau Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Labaik Allah! Labiak Allah! Subhannallah! Subhannallah! Alhammdullillah! Alhamdullillah!

BGfromGB

Becoming muslims

I wish those young ladies well.
What stops me from converting is YESHUA's teachings in the scriptures. I cannot forsake him for Mohammed. His (YESHUA's) teachings are truly awesome. He was and is and always will be a man of love, morality,kindness, and peace.The epitome of humaness sent down by the Almighty. He was risen and sits with the ELOHIM. He is alive in heaven.
And this is my dilemma. What good news did Mohammed bring? What attributes as a sign of prophethood did he have that YESHUA did not?
Where are his teachings and how are they compatible to Allah's revelations in the Koran?
Yes I read the Koran and read the words of Allah. But those are Allah's teachings and not from Mohammed.
Maybe I am missing something, but I woulld dearly love to hear from a convert and to see what motivated him/her.

basheer76

Why being exclusive

I wish those young ladies well.
What stops me from converting is YESHUA's teachings in the scriptures. I cannot forsake him for Mohammed. His (YESHUA's) teachings are truly awesome. He was and is and always will be a man of love, morality,kindness, and peace.The epitome of humaness sent down by the Almighty. He was risen and sits with the ELOHIM. He is alive in heaven.
And this is my dilemma. What good news did Mohammed bring? What attributes as a sign of prophethood did he have that YESHUA did not?
Where are his teachings and how are they compatible to Allah's revelations in the Koran?
Yes I read the Koran and read the words of Allah. But those are Allah's teachings and not from Mohammed.
Maybe I am missing something, but I woulld dearly love to hear from a convert and to see what motivated him/her.

I think the way you are reasioning to find the right path may not be wise enough.
Every prophet has is own unique characters and some common characters with other prophets.
I think it's clear in the Quran that we the muslim we don't prefer any prophet over other prophet. We love them all and we follow the teaching of Allah (SWT). The prophet are just messengers who explain to us the teaching of Allah. So, prophets are like members of the same family who love each other and have the same purpose: deliver the message of Allah.

Peace.

BGfromGB

I think the way you are reasioning to find the right path may not be wise enough.
Every prophet has is own unique characters and some common characters with other prophets.
I think it's clear in the Quran that we the muslim we don't prefer any prophet over other prophet. We love them all and we follow the teaching of Allah (SWT). The prophet are just messengers who explain to us the teaching of Allah. So, prophets are like members of the same family who love each other and have the same purpose: deliver the message of Allah.

Peace.
But that's the point. The scriptures are specifically clear on this. JESHUA IS the son of G-d. G-d said so himself. The person converting the young ladies was at pains to say that Jesus was the son of Mary. Why did he not not quote the scriptures.
I have no option gbut to follow YESHUA because HE himself said so.
But be that as it may and what you say above, is it quite legitimate to say that I accept Allah and YESHUA (not Mohammed) as my messenger. If that's the case then I am half way there?

Lebanese3Diva

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar walilahi elhamd,

Allahuma Barek fe deenina wa himy awladana we ukhwanana el muslimeen fe kuly makan. Alahuma Ameen. And may he guide all the new muslims and protect them from harm. And may all those who are born muslim deliver the right message of Allah and his prophet mohammed (pbuh) forever inshallah.

Thank you for posting this wonderfull clip may allah reward you Muslim-.

Al Salamu Alaikum and Zazakum allahu khair!

dna1987

Muslim Guy
But that's the point. The scriptures are specifically clear on this. JESHUA IS the son of G-d. G-d said so himself. The person converting the young ladies was at pains to say that Jesus was the son of Mary. Why did he not not quote the scriptures.
I have no option gbut to follow YESHUA because HE himself said so.
But be that as it may and what you say above, is it quite legitimate to say that I accept Allah and YESHUA (not Mohammed) as my messenger. If that's the case then I am half way there?

Yes, you are right. The scriptures are specifically clear on Prophet Jesus.

O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three" - Cease! (it is) better for you! - Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His transcendent majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.
Surah 4: Verse 171

Why would a Muslim want to quote from scriptures from the Bible, when the Quran has all the answers in it? And why did he not quote this verse? Those six ladies were already standing up there in front of everyone for almost 10 minutes. Maybe he was being considerate and just told them what's absolutely necessary for them to hear :p

Btw, so this is Sheikh Khalid Yasin. I've heard a lot about him. Anyway know if there's a place for one to download his lectures? Salam alaikum.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Judging by his aside about rugby early in the video he must be in either the British Isles, Australia or New Zealand.

And since rugby is more dominant in the Antipodes I'm going for one of the latter two.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Judging by his aside about rugby early in the video he must be in either the British Isles, Australia or New Zealand.

And since rugby is more dominant in the Antipodes I'm going for one of the latter two.

Lol. No way he's in New Zealand, I'll tell you that much. I don't think he's in Australia either. I'm pretty sure that video is in the States judging by his accent. Salams.

suumaya

Asalamu alaykum

That lecture is most have for every muslim's home.
It's called THE BEGINING THE END by khalid yasin.

visionusman

being content
i just don't like it when people start clapping. they shouldn't do that. as the sheikh rightly said it is not from sunnah.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
i just don't like it when people start clapping. they shouldn't do that. as the sheikh rightly said it is not from sunnah.
You are right brother. They said Takbeer at the beginning but after Sheik Khalid Yasin talked about whistling and clapping isn't part of the Sunnah, then everyone started doing that! What a shame. :(

BGfromGB

Yes, you are right. The scriptures are specifically clear on Prophet Jesus.

O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three" - Cease! (it is) better for you! - Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His transcendent majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.
Surah 4: Verse 171

Why would a Muslim want to quote from scriptures from the Bible, when the Quran has all the answers in it? And why did he not quote this verse? Those six ladies were already standing up there in front of everyone for almost 10 minutes. Maybe he was being considerate and just told them what's absolutely necessary for them to hear :p

Btw, so this is Sheikh Khalid Yasin. I've heard a lot about him. Anyway know if there's a place for one to download his lectures? Salam alaikum.
No sir with respect I disagree. YESHUA's status is quite clear in the scriptures. Mark 1:11 clearly states. 'AND A VOICE CAME OUT OF THE HEAVENS "YOU ARE MY SON, THE BELOVED, IN WHOM I DID DELIGHT"'.
That sir, is what those young girls should have heard. Also, how does the Qu'ran answer this direct word from G-d?